Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? (946 Views)

Any Update Concerning Suspension Of ASUU Strike / This Is What Nigerians Should Do Concerning ASUU Strike / ASUU Vs FG What's Your Take Should They Scrap ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by Risentouch(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
The rumors that they are reconvening tomorrow (Wednesday) is it true.
If it's true what are the odds each team carry let me know what options and amount I will stake it on bet9ja. This is a grand opportunity for students to cash out while at home before the match ends between the two strong teams.
I am even considering player ASUU fc to score over 2.5 due to their striking abilities as the posses the best strikers in the world
Re: Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by Tony142: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Risentouch:
If it's true what are the odds each team carry let me know what options and amount I will stake it on bet9ja. This is a grand opportunity for students to cash out while at home before the match ends between the two strong teams.
I am even considering player ASUU fc to score over 2.5 due to their striking abilities as the posses the best strikers in the world
cheesy
Re: Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by jplusnaira: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Risentouch:

What you are stacking is very risky considering the fact that most ASUU FC players are down with serious hunger at the moment, if they eventually concede a goal they may just decide to go defensive. My recommendation will be for you to play it safe because historically we know that in the long run government will emerge victorious, so I will advice you to just set your stake on FG FC straight win because in the end government will always reign supreme. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by Localemperor: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2020
I think the game is going to end in a goalless draw considering the recent head to head between the FG FC and ASUU FC... so I bet on a draw

2 Likes

Re: Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by LordIsaac(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
I'll stake over 3.5 in favour of FG as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by reiddecuti: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigerian government have shown the don't care about Nigeria.
Re: Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by DAVE1010(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
I will go with @localemperor.
Considering their recent h2h stat. which ended in a goalless draw, it will be difficult getting a ov2.5 goals from that meeting.
Also, since the meeting will be behind a closed venue, I'm sure that they are only dancing to Davido's FEM, to while away time.
Therefore, my final prediction would be ASUU fc & FG fc may Hurricane Eta swallow all of Una.

1 Like

Re: Any Reasonable Update Concerning ASUU Fc Vs FG Fc? by Risentouch(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
jplusnaira:

What you are stacking is very risky considering the fact that most ASUU FC players are down with serious hunger at the moment, if they eventually concede a goal they may just decide to go defensive. My recommendation will be for you to play it safe because historically we know that in the long run government will emerge victorious, so I will advice you to just set your stake on FG FC straight win because in the end government will always reign supreme. grin

Are you sure about this?
Because am staking heavily on this.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Video: Senior Students Bullying Younger Students In Barbaric Way / Update On The Prada Uzodimma Law School Scholarship Grant For This Year? / Lady Writes Letter To School, Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted 17yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.