Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians (2211 Views)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
After watching the happenings in this country, I decided to send a strong message to the power that be!

I wanted them to know that we the youths are tired and frustrated! (*uploading lyrics*). Please mods it's my wish and prayer this hits front-page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=8s

Lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by SILENTandSMART2: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
We need lyrics pleasesmiley

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Commendable.

Kudos , dearie.

Let's make our voices heard using every available means.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
NwaEje:
After watching the happenings in this country, I decided to send a strong message to the power that be!

I wanted them to know that we the youths are tired and frustrated! (*uploading lyrics*). Please mods it's my wish and prayer this hits front-page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=8s

Lalasticlala, mynd44

shocked

This is damn expository! I'm proud of you, this account is solely meant to support you.

"The day of reckoning is fast approaching
the agitation is rising so keep refusing
to listen to the voice of reasoning" ..... Onyi Eje

Bro, if all naija rappers are like you, our leader go mellow.

lalasticlala come and see shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dropping lyrics....

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good lyrics, find another beat to master the rap. Tht beat demands fast toungue. Only twista, eminem and Busta got it, wit a touch of rugged man., mode9 and zoro

2 Likes

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
We need lyrics pleasesmiley

Lol
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by SILENTandSMART2: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
I just want to say my mind
I'm tired of what is happening in this country
Please give me your attention
Yeah, please listen to me.

Verse 1

Have you ever been treated like
Trash in your own country?
Or brutalised and massacred
By the military who are supposed
To defend the sovereignity of their nation
And people within their territory.
My dream's crushed
My hope's robbed
Oh God what did I do wrong
To be born in this part of the world
Full of evil abnormalities
Lord cleanse me of this sorrow
I don't know what tomorrow holds
This is why the horror goes
Deep into my mind, nothing counts
Not even our votes
Look into my eyes, you enemies in disguise
I guess you think
I'm crazy and lazy, don't you?
I h*te you looters
I must tell the whole world my story now!
This is history please give me your attention now!

(Chorus)

I'm sorry mama
I never meant to h*te Nigeria
I just want a better future
So today, I'm killing all my problems.

What do you mean?
I meant..

I'm sorry naija
I never meant to h*te you
I just want a better future
So today I'm killing all my problems

2 Likes

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
Commendable.

Kudos , dearie.
Let's make our voices heard using every available means.

I'm proud of my son. That song is powerful!
The lyrics is top notch

3 Likes

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by doggedfighter(f): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol smiley

You're waiting for lyrics,abi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by SILENTandSMART2: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

You're waiting for lyrics,abi grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin lol

Noo

I typed dat without any reason grin grin

Ano no wetin dey do me nowadays I'm kinda changing wink
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
NwaEje:
I just want to say my mind I'm tired of what is happening in this country Please give me your attention Yeah, please listen to me.
Verse 1
Have you ever been treated like Trash in your own country? Or brutalised and massacred By the military who are supposed To defend the sovereignity of their nation And people within their territory. My dream's crushed My hope's robbed Oh God what did I do wrong To be born in this part of the world Full of evil abnormalities Lord cleanse me of this sorrow I don't know what tomorrow holds This is why the horror goes Deep into my mind, nothing counts Not even our votes Look into my eyes, you enemies in disguise I guess you think I'm crazy and lazy, don't you? I h*te you looters I must tell the whole world my story now! This is history please give me your attention now!
(Chorus)
I'm sorry mama I never meant to h*te Nigeria I just want a better future So today, I'm killing all my problems.
What do you mean? I meant..
I'm sorry naija I never meant to h*te you I just want a better future So today I'm killing all my problems

Bro u r gifted. If I be naija politician, I will be scared oh cheesy honestly.
where is lalasticlala sef? Nna eh Igbo Amaka!
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by doggedfighter(f): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin lol

Noo

I typed dat without any reason grin grin

Ano no wetin dey do me nowadays I'm kinda changing wink

Osogbo weed.

Abeg, go and sleep, jor
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
helinues how far? come and see small boy warning your zimbierudeen cheesy
ILoveDemManna grin will not like this
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Good lyrics, find another beat to master the rap. Tht beat demands fast toungue. Only twista, eminem and Busta got it, wit a touch of rugged man., mode9 and zoro

but the boy try, nna eh
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by SILENTandSMART2: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Osogbo weed.

Abeg, go and sleep, jor

Lol grin

You funny,

Wetin concern osogbo weed with this matter
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
I will help and share wide, you deserve it bro.
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
frankfrancis871:
I will help and share wide, you deserve it bro.

me too
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

me too

.right away, ur son is talented cheesy

so u created anoda acct?
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Ucee1999: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

me too
nwaeje's alternate account grin
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ucee1999:

na him Papa oh cheesy
I no him, dats nt nweje grin
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ucee1999:

I'm his father cheesy angry
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by NobleSeed(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gudos to young lad

My grace man

But tell us the truth you Don pass 18years shal?

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one man❤✌

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2020
I love songs like this that talks about the ills of the society.

Not all the rubbish about shake your yansh, pour champagne and Hennessy together on a shaking bum bum and smoke week that the other ones sing about.

Nice one kid bro.
The future is bright for you.
Keep it up.

I love the beat you used too.....memories of Eminem came rushing by.
Thumbs up.

N.B, but the video keeps breaking off every 5 seconds tho,
I will check it again later.

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2020
And!! The beat was off..
frankfrancis871:

but the boy try, nna eh
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I love songs like this that talks about the ills of the society.

Not all the rubbish about shake your yansh, pour champagne and Hennessy together on a shaking bum bum and smoke week that the other ones sing about.

Nice one kid bro.
The future is bright for you.
Keep it up.

I love the beat you used too.....memories of Eminem came rushing by.
Thumbs up.

N.B, but the video keeps breaking off every 5 seconds tho,
I will check it again later.

Thanks a lot sir,
I appreciate
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 11, 2020
ZIINI:
Nice one man❤✌

Thank you sir
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 11, 2020
NobleSeed:
Gudos to young lad

My grace man

But tell us the truth you Don pass 18years shal?

Lol, Sir I am 18.
Re: 18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians by helinues: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one buddy.

All the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has More Curves, Nicki Minaj Or Cardi B? (photos) / The Experience Banging These Hot Grannies / What I Told A Scammer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.