Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest (31542 Views)

China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Only Trouble makers, enemies of progress, backstabbers, Judas Iscariots, footmatchers, coup-plotters will say Trump won the election angry

3 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2020
There is no law in America that mandates Trump to concede the election. Buhari never conceded any election he lost. Atiku didn’t concede when he lost. It’s just a courtesy to concede. Whether you concede or not, it’s doesn’t change the election outcome unless the court says otherwise. Likewise, there is no law in America that forbids Trump from challenging the election result in court. Buhari and Atiku did that. Even you can challenge the outcome of any election you participated in. Let’s stop being hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Notatribalist(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
We all know they work for the Satanist ....how can anyone even suggest this Election was free and fair ?
Were you there?Amabor/over sabi

1 Like

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
We all know they work for the Satanist ....how can anyone even suggest this Election was free and fair ?

You pple will just be spreading lies...when Trump won the election 2016,nobody challenged the outcome,nobody called him satan now when he lost you pple started with ur stupid lies...I just dey laff,so Trump is Jesus and Biden is Satan,, continue with ur stupidity....

3 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by ndcide(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Just the way they've always certified Nigeria elections credible.

Let's not behave as if this is strange.

It's difficult to fight the establishment. Besides there's nothing wrong in asking questions about the election.
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by uunwanaobong3: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2020
All of a sudden Dr fauci is now calling the Pfizer vaccine development " extraordinary and exiting" ........ This is the same Dr fauci that doubt the development of vaccine within this year, infact he was stating that it is NOT possible for a vaccine to be in use this year, he was saying that vaccine will be available middle of next year and the large scale distribution of vaccine to the general public might begin in 2022 ? Infact he was expressing concerned and discouraging people from taking the vaccine incase trump administration approved it usage this year..... Even new York governor was even talking about rejected this same Pfizer vaccine from entering new York if it is approved before election......... infact head of FDA was even saying that "this nose mask can even protect me more than the vaccine".... And according to a report in medical journal it is clearly stated that the nose mask can only stop you from spreading the virus by blocking your fluid from others when sneezing But the same mask can not stop you from getting infected when worned if others are not wearing mask. Infact it was discovered the 89% of the people that wore mask still get infected. All this is call election politics and they have won.
And now that trump has lost election, all of a sudden there is a covid vaccine which is 90% efficient and is good for everyone including CNN...... The vaccine is now safe under Biden but under trump the same vaccine was bad and CNN warned everyone against it.
Very soon all the major countries around the world will come up with highly efficient vaccine because trump has been defeated. The aim of Corona virus has been achieve, i.e to remove trump from office...... I can bet with everything I have that no one will ever know the origin of Corona virus, it will for ever be buried in secretcy by world powers including world health organization.

Very soon ampicillin, melaton, hydroxy chloroquine, paracetamol will miraculous be approved by CDC and world health for treating Corona virus because trump is no more the president.
All of a sudden covid news is no more number one problem for America.
All of a sudden people can begin to gather in large crowd without the dangers of covid.
The vaccine that trump says will be ready by the end of October is miraculously ready after election simply because they didn't want trump to take the glory, infact they didn't want the vaccine development to give trump the advantage of winning during election.
Americans have been decieved..... After Corona virus which will eventually finish early next year, what is the economy recovery plans of Biden within the next four years....? His campaign was all about virus virus virus and death! No plans for economy.....
Now that the vaccine has come out before his administration has began..... What will be his other plans for the next four years? Nothing.
Now the new York governor coumo is even trying to lobby against trump administration, trying to stop it from distributing the vaccine.... According to coumo " it is bad that the vaccine is out during trump administration" . .. this is Because within the next two months Trump will end up accomplishing all the campaign promises (Corona virus solution) that Biden promise Americans within his next four years thereby leaving Biden with little or nothing to do within the next four years.

New world order.... And I refuse to be part of it

1 Like

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by ndcide(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2020
teejaymoremoney:

You pple will just be spreading lies...when Trump won the election 2016,nobody challenged the outcome,nobody called him satan now when he lost you pple started with ur stupid lies...I just dey laff,so Trump is Jesus and Biden is Satan,, continue with ur stupidity....

You know that's not true.

We all say the Satanists protesting and pushing the the lower house on how to remove him.
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by KB9ice(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
please present any evidence that support your argument.

2 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Farmerrules: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

Weitin be your own? Inside Nigeria fighting America Course
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Eriokanmi: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
who's the satanist here, someone who says he hates blacks and not even hiding it or Biden who welcomes and embraces all which Jesus actually asks us to do. Joe Biden went to church last Sunday to thank God for the election victory. Most Africans have known Biden since apartheid days in South africa. He was instrumental to the SA's freedom. Google would help you in this regard. If trump was in that position at the senate then, south Africa would have rotten in the hands of their slave masters. When asked, trump couldn't even recite a single Bible verse grin. Nigeria's way of thinking is worrisome. We have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by frowland(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

You guys have been brainwashed beyond repair. Same way Obama was labeled an Antichrist? We go dey alright finally.

2 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by kayjay69(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2020
The part that baffles me the most is how thoroughly stupid the average Trump supporter is. Till date, I am yet to meet a Trump supporter who after I had a conversation with, I felt didn't need a brain examination. People who actively support Trump are exactly like Trump, there's no question about that.

House of Representatives, Senate and Presidential votes were all cast on the same ballot paper.

So Trump and his moronic followers a.k.a zombies accept the results of the House and Senate because the Republican party gained seats in the house and are likely to retain their majority in the Senate but reject the Presidential outcome because it is not in their favour. They claim it was rigged.

The top election official in Georgia is Republican, the Governor is Republican. Same with Arizona, yet the elections were rigged in favour of a Democrat, they all work for the same satanic master.

You cannot make this stuff up. You have to be a special type of slow and stupid to really believe in this sort of thing.

3 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by tayolove12(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2020
The end
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
kayjay69:
The part that baffles me the most is how thoroughly stupid the average Trump supporter is. Till date, I am yet to meet a Trump supporter who after I had a conversation with, I felt didn't need a brain examination. People who actively support Trump are exactly like Trump, there's no question about that.

House of Representatives, Senate and Presidential votes were all cast on the same ballot paper.
So Trump and his moronic followers a.k.a zombies accept the results of the House and Senate because the Republican party gained seats in the house and are likely to retain their majority in the Senate but reject the Presidential outcome because it is not in their favour. They claim it was rigged.

The top election official in Georgia is Republican, the Governor is Republican. Same with Arizona, yet the elections were rigged in favour of a Democrat, they all work for the same satanic master.

You cannot make this stuff up. You have to be a special type of slow and stupid to really believe in this sort of thing.

Insulting Trump supporters doesn’t make you intelligent or reasonable. The highly revered Ben Carson is a Trump supporter. Can your IQ be compared to his? Stop being foolish, your likes supported Buhari and here you are calling Trump supporters derogatory names for expressing their fundamental rights to participate in an electoral process. This act of yours is highly despicable.

2 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Adakintroy: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Still my man. Everyone blame trump.

Even will blame drump for the way it handle it.

Slow down and think. Science blame trump for not being able to squash flu. Lol.
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by kingsvictor2: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
invited angels but work for Satan. woooow. observers from Nigeria say d election was rigged
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by kingsvictor2: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2020
LegendHero:
Trump my guy.

When it’s time, I think America will fall in line and let common sense prevail.

I’m sure by January Trump will vacate office whether by his will or by force from the secret service or the military.

He should continue to blab like a kid while he can and continue to entertain the world.

How could he think he will win self? America is by far one of the most liberal country in the world. Trump himself does not represent the values of America and its even a dent on America’s image that a deranged unstable man like that could be president in the first place.

His case is just like that of Kanu of IPOB that instructed his minions not to vote while they mumuishly abstained from registering to vote, then the slow Kanu later came out on the eve of Election Day that they should vote. That made sure they were disenfranchised because it’s only people that have voters card that can vote. So Atiku the Cameroonian lost.

Now Trump instructed most of his voters to not vote through mail and that they should rather come out in person to vote on Election Day. Now when Democrat were busy producing mail-in-votes, the tantrum throwing old man is now wailing that election was rigged.

Many are definitely mad, Trump and Nnamdi Kanu the albino fugitive are actually part of those mad men!
I don't know who u are or where u are but I'm gonna find u and buy u fish with a carton of gulder. nice piece

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by dbaruwa(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

Guy go and take ur drugs.

2 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Throwback: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Burgerlomo:
cool

It is a false quote, he never said those words, hence why there is no recording of it.
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by LORDKing001: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Even the source no clean. Yahoo boys website
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
WERE YOU THERE TO OBSERVE THE ELECTIONS?.. YOUR PUPPET WAS ROUNDLY DEFEATED BOTH AT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE AND THE POPULAR VOTE.

2 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Eriokanmi: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2020
LegendHero:
Trump my guy.

When it’s time, I think America will fall in line and let common sense prevail.

I’m sure by January Trump will vacate office whether by his will or by force from the secret service or the military.

He should continue to blab like a kid while he can and continue to entertain the world.

How could he think he will win self? America is by far one of the most liberal country in the world. Trump himself does not represent the values of America and its even a dent on America’s image that a deranged unstable man like that could be president in the first place.

His case is just like that of Kanu of IPOB that instructed his minions not to vote while they mumuishly abstained from registering to vote, then the slow Kanu later came out on the eve of Election Day that they should vote. That made sure they were disenfranchised because it’s only people that have voters card that can vote. So Atiku the Cameroonian lost.

Now Trump instructed most of his voters to not vote through mail and that they should rather come out in person to vote on Election Day. Now when Democrat were busy producing mail-in-votes, the tantrum throwing old man is now wailing that election was rigged.

Many are definitely mad, Trump and Nnamdi Kanu the albino fugitive are actually part of those mad men!
Your second to the last paragraph got me cheesy. Trump had millions of almanjiri followers who can believe anything. They worship him like god. Trump said, go to the polling booths personally, covid-19 isn't a threat and if he could survive it, anyone else can. Trump had deceived many in America on this covid-19 by advising them wrongly, which had led to deaths of many, the advice which no sane Nigerian would have taken taken in the first place. Trumps followers are so blind. On the other hand, biden said, covid-19 was deadly and people shouldn't take chances. He urged them to cast their votes and mail it to the various approved centres but must not be counted until the election day. Amazingly, both Democrats followers and a few of the republicans who didn't want to risk coming out to catch covid-19 mailed-in their ballots.

Why did trump think he won? Its simple, he was taking early lead in most states, because the votes of those who walked in personally to vote were first counted, those who were mainly republicans and some democrats who observed covid-19 protocols by wearing a mask to the polling centres to cast their votes as earlier on advised. By the time the mail-in ballots were being counted, it was swallowing trump's early lead and he kicked.

The same ballots were properly screened and read by the machines same way your visa would be scanned at the POE before entering America, before being counted. No Democrats or republicans were allowed in the counting centres yet, the republicans wanted to be granted access to observe. They said the stipulated counting time had passed so, the remaining ballots must be discarded, knowing fully well they were in a peculiar situation and people embraced the option to avoid being infected with covid-19. The court said counting should proceed. The same republicans said counting must also continue in states where trump was leading, imagine. Only fools would think Biden didn't win the election and the latter didn't even bother himself in dragging it. Trump is a disgrace to america the way he's acting desperately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by tfelicityk(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2020
#Lobatan

Finally, he is going to concede leaving the white House
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Dreadful: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2020
International Election Experts my foots!
They've been bought over by the Dems!!!
Let the Supreme Court decide.
Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by DarkJeddi(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2020
tydi:
grin

Jokers.
more like rats calling a lion to battle field.

Rather we say Trump invited them over,sat them down and to educate them how electoral college works in the USA..
You think?
Trump wants to educate a group who has been monitoring Elections for 50 Years,how the electoral college works?

2 Likes

Re: International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest by Openbusiness: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2020
These Fake News Leftist lamestream media have come again with their propaganda. They were not invited by Trump. It's like saying Election observers that came to observe 9ja elections were invited by Buhari. No, that's not the truth. They are independent bodies. They will make a request to the country's govt and then the govt can either Yes or No their approval to come and observe. And obviously these people belong to the Left and are Liberal Leftists themselves and part of the Deep State + NWO global conspiracy to take out Trump. Trump's enemies are not just in America. All the globalists hate him. Because he put America first and revived America local manufacturing against the globalists who have literally almost destroyed American local manufacturing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.