Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? (1492 Views)

2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death / Shocking! Abortion Killed 42 Million In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by MuttleyLaff: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!”
24When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.
25And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

So who killed the 42 kids and why were kids killed for mocking a man of God?

Was Jesus of the Bible involved here?

No thread derailment and no abuses! Only Biblical expositions!
"1These are the commandments and statutes and ordinances that the LORD your God has instructed me to teach you to follow in the land that you are about to enter and possess,
2so that you and your children and grandchildren may fear the LORD your God all the days of your lives by keeping all His statutes and commandments that I give you, and so that your days may be prolonged.
"
- Deuteronomy 6:1-2

"21If you walk in hostility toward Me and refuse to obey Me, I will multiply your plagues seven times, according to your sins.
22I will send wild animals against you to rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and reduce your numbers, until your roads lie desolate.
"
- Leviticus 26:21-22

"They will be wasted from hunger and ravaged by pestilence and bitter plague;
I will send the fangs of wild beasts against them, with the venom of vipers that slither in the dust.
"
- Deuteronomy 32:24

I previously have said there was a covenant (i.e. agreement) between the Israelites and God at Mount Horeb. It was part of the conditions of the agreement that Elisha activated, because these young men, possibly even trainee prophets included, from the traditional home where God "lives", Bethel, rejected God, shooed and disgracefully sent His prophet away

Now, if Muhammed wont go to the mountain, the mountain will be brought to Muhammed. If going to read about the covenant's terms and conditions is going to be a daunting task, then I will bring excerpts of them here for you to read

Read the whole of Deuteronomy 5:1-33 and Deuteronomy 6:1-25, to know more about the covenant made between the Israelites and God at Mount Horeb.

They were not kids, but they were youths, young men, about same age as Elisha in fact, when the bears attacked.

Ecclesiastes 7:17 states that:
"Do not excel at wickedness, nor be a fool. Why die before your time?"

Those young men got their comeuppance. They carelessly shortened their lives by their bad and/or foolish actions. Abraham and Jacob, probably were turning in their graves at the behaviour of those young men. Abraham and Jacob, were probably rubbing their eyes in disbelief, wondering isnt this the same Bethel we knew and a place we associated with God.

It is tragic, that because Deuteronomy chapets 5 & 6 were ignored, the young men didnt live a long time, didnt enjoy a long life and the promise that their days may be long didnt happen for them.
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Moses was the first prophet God sent to the Israelites as a nation, by that time God has not given them any rule so the people have no idea what God wants to do with Moses.
But after God has used Moses to deliver them safely from Egypt those who mock Moses and those who argued with him were severely punished! Numbers 12:1-16; 26:10-11
Jesus is God's son who came to teach us that we shouldn't curse our adversaries rather we should pray for them, because he came to establish a preaching and teaching program, preaching in other words means pleading with someone who is on the wrong so as to gain him, that's the time to win over all adversaries in a peaceful way as God's Kingdom draws near! Luke 9:51-56
Jesus' preaching and teaching program is for the purpose of bringing people of all races, tribes, and tongues under one umbrella, surely that's not going to be easy as each nation already have their own form of worship. So instead of cursing our adversaries we should pray for them to have a rethink, no wonder Isaiah referred to the coming Messiah (Jesus) as the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6
But during the days of Elisha the covenant between the nation of Israel and God is still at work so insulting a messenger of God requires urgent punishment so that others may learn from them! Deuteronomy 6:1-7

AntiChristian:

I still haven't seen "kill kids that abuses a Prophet" verse in the Bible.

Many adults abused Moses, Jesus, etc but where not killed! Is Elisha greater than Moses, Jesus and others before God?

What happens to God being merciful sir!

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by orisa37: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2020
The 2 BEARS KILLED THE 42 SWINES.
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos, I am married with kid...
I know how the parents of those 42 kids would feel loosing their kids.

Kids are kids and should not be killed. A massacre of kids. cry

See now, you have Abandoned the Rightness of the Judgment over the kids which is your Query and Shifted to the feelings of the parents (Adults) thereby Abandoning the feeling of the Prophet (another Adult) who was the Sufferer of An Unprovoked and Unmerited Attack to his person and dignity from 42 souls.

Do you know the great pain one suffers when a few kids, lets say 3, mock and ridicule you continuously? Then, let those 3 wicked children be 42

He had even showed restraint by ignoring them, but they did not let up.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by AntiChristian: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

See now, you have Abandoned the Rightness of the Judgment over the kids which is your Query and Shifted to the feelings of the parents (Adults) thereby Abandoning the feeling of the Prophet (another Adult) who was the Sufferer of An Unprovoked and Unmerited Attack to his person and dignity from 42 souls.

Do you know the great pain one suffers when a few kids, lets say 3, mock and ridicule you continuously? Then, let those 3 wicked children be 42

He had even showed restraint by ignoring them, but they did not let up.

This killing is not warranted. There's no law in the Bible that supports this.
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Moses was the first prophet God sent to the Israelites as a nation, by that time God has not given them any rule so the people have no idea what God wants to do with Moses.
But after God has used Moses to deliver them safely from Egypt those who mock Moses and those who argued with him were severely punished! Numbers 12:1-16; 26:10-11
Jesus is God's son who came to teach us that we shouldn't curse our adversaries rather we should pray for them, because he came to establish a preaching and teaching program, preaching in other words means pleading with someone who is on the wrong so as to gain him, that's the time to win over all adversaries in a peaceful way as God's Kingdom draws near! Luke 9:51-56
Jesus' preaching and teaching program is for the purpose of bringing people of all races, tribes, and tongues under one umbrella, surely that's not going to be easy as each nation already have their own form of worship. So instead of cursing our adversaries we should pray for them to have a rethink, no wonder Isaiah referred to the coming Messiah (Jesus) as the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6
But during the days of Elisha the covenant between the nation of Israel and God is still at work so insulting a messenger of God requires urgent punishment so that others may learn from them! Deuteronomy 6:1-7

Adults who mocked Moses where punished not killed. Adults who mocked Job were not killed. Adults who mocked other Prophets were not killed! Why kids? Can kids reason like adults and why should adults have lesser punishment than kids?
Why should kids be killed in a massacre like this?
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

This killing is not warranted. There's no law in the Bible that supports this.

Wrong! There are many many Laws which justify it, with the First being "Fear The Lord Always"

Then Exodus 23:7 "Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

20 Behold, I send an Angel (or Anyone whom is Sent by God) before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions:
for my name is in him.

Leviticus 19: Thou shalt not curse the deaf (the blind or any who suffers from any infirmity or deformity) BUT SHALL FEAR THY GOD (Law 1 up there).

Deuteronomy 18: 22

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

His words came to pass before that day but they refused to Fear and lo, the Prophet of God spoke and lo, it is done!

Fear The Lord and All His Messengers!

And teach your children to do so!

1 Like

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by sagenaija: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Adults who mocked Moses where punished not killed. Adults who mocked Job were not killed. Adults who mocked other Prophets were not killed! Why kids? Can kids reason like adults and why should adults have lesser punishment than kids?
Antichristian you've been answered. MuttleyLaff clearly stated that they are not kids in the sense that you are trying to portray. But you are trying hard to push that narrative. And also stated was that God had given clear rules, the violation of which attracts discipline.

I hope that you see a clear difference between Yahweh and Allah. Yahweh clearly first lays out the rules. He gives reasons for his restrictions. When he then executes judgement it is NOT arbitrary.

Allah has no clear cut policy like that. He works as the situation demands. For example, he doesn't tell Moslems ahead that there is no adoption because Allah is a father to no one. He allows adoption until Mohamed becomes interested in his adopted son's wife. He then annuls adoption and comes up with a new idea. It is only at that point Moslems now know that Allah is father to no one nor does he adopt any as a child.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2020
sagenaija:

Antichristian you've been answered. MuttleyLaff clearly stated that they are not kids in the sense that you are trying to portray. But you are trying hard to push that narrative. And also stated was that God had given clear rules, the violation of which attracts discipline.

I hope that you see a clear difference between Yahweh and Allah. Yahweh clearly first lays out the rules. He gives reasons for his restrictions. When he then executes judgement it is NOT arbitrary.

Allah has no clear cut policy like that. He works as the situation demands. For example, he doesn't tell Moslems ahead that there is no adoption because Allah is a father to no one. He allows adoption until Mohamed becomes interested in his adopted son's wife. He then annuls adoption and comes up with a new idea. It is only at that point Moslems now know that Allah is father to no one nor does he adopt any as a child.

I don't like it when a Christian jumps in a tread and diverts it. Where is the evidence of the ages of the boys killed? Do you think i'm foolish? 42 lads called a Prophet bald head and they were killed. And you are comparing this to Allah!

You need your drugs now!
And moreover, it seems you can no longer stand on your own except to mention advocate, mutlylaf, etc. holy spirit no dey with you anymore?
And the discussion is not about Muhammad or Islam. If you can't stay on the thread vamoose!

1 Like

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"1These are the commandments and statutes and ordinances that the LORD your God has instructed me to teach you to follow in the land that you are about to enter and possess,
2so that you and your children and grandchildren may fear the LORD your God all the days of your lives by keeping all His statutes and commandments that I give you, and so that your days may be prolonged.
"
- Deuteronomy 6:1-2

"21If you walk in hostility toward Me and refuse to obey Me, I will multiply your plagues seven times, according to your sins.
22I will send wild animals against you to rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and reduce your numbers, until your roads lie desolate.
"
- Leviticus 26:21-22

"They will be wasted from hunger and ravaged by pestilence and bitter plague;
I will send the fangs of wild beasts against them, with the venom of vipers that slither in the dust.
"
- Deuteronomy 32:24

I previously have said there was a covenant (i.e. agreement) between the Israelites and God at Mount Horeb. It was part of the conditions of the agreement that Elisha activated, because these young men, possibly even trainee prophets included, from the traditional home where God "lives", Bethel, rejected God, shooed and disgracefully sent His prophet away

Now, if Muhammed wont go to the mountain, the mountain will be brought to Muhammed. If going to read about the covenant's terms and conditions is going to be a daunting task, then I will bring excerpts of them here for you to read

Read the whole of Deuteronomy 5:1-33 and Deuteronomy 6:1-25, to know more about the covenant made between the Israelites and God at Mount Horeb.

They were not kids, but they were youths, young men, about same age as Elisha in fact, when the bears attacked.

Ecclesiastes 7:17 states that:
"Do not excel at wickedness, nor be a fool. Why die before your time?"

Those young men got their comeuppance. They carelessly shortened their lives by their bad and/or foolish actions. Abraham and Jacob, probably were turning in their graves at the behaviour of those young men. Abraham and Jacob, were probably rubbing their eyes in disbelief, wondering isnt this the same Bethel we knew and a place we associated with God.

It is tragic, that because Deuteronomy chapets 5 & 6 were ignored, the young men didnt live a long time, didnt enjoy a long life and the promise that their days may be long didnt happen for them.

They are kids....boys of little ages! So what is the justification of killing the kids? They abused a Prophet and they were killed! Job was abused by adults. Abraham, Jesus, Moses, Noah, almost all men of God were abused in one way or the other! How many adults did God killed not to talk of young lads!

New International Version
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, baldy!"

New Living Translation
Elisha left Jericho and went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, a group of boys from the town began mocking and making fun of him. “Go away, baldy!” they chanted. “Go away, baldy!”

English Standard Version
He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”

Berean Study Bible
From there, Elisha went up to Bethel, and as he was walking up the road, a group of boys came out of the city and jeered at him, chanting, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”

New American Standard Bible
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!"

New King James Version
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”

King James Bible
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

Christian Standard Bible
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, chanting, "Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!"

Contemporary English Version
Elisha left and headed toward Bethel. Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, "Go away, baldy! Get out of here!"

Good News Translation
Elisha left Jericho to go to Bethel, and on the way some boys came out of a town and made fun of him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they shouted.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, "Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!"

International Standard Version
Later, Elisha left there to go up to Bethel, and as he was traveling along the road, some insignificant young men came from the city and started mocking him. They told him, "Get on up, baldy! Get on up, baldy!"

NET Bible
He went up from there to Bethel. As he was traveling up the road, some young boys came out of the city and made fun of him, saying, "Go on up, baldy! Go on up, baldy!"

New Heart English Bible
He went up from there to Bethel. As he was going up by the way, some youths came out of the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldy. Go up, you baldhead."

A Faithful Version
And he went up from there to Bethel. And while he was going up on the highway, a gang of youths came out from the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, bald head! Go up, bald head!"

GOD'S WORD® Translation
From there he went to Bethel. As he walked along the road, some boys came out of the city and mocked him. They said, "Go away, baldy! Go away!"

JPS Tanakh 1917
And he went up from thence unto Beth-el; and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him: 'Go up, thou baldhead; go up, thou baldhead.'

New American Standard 1977
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!”

King James 2000 Bible
And he went up from there unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth youths out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, you bald head; go up, you bald head.

American King James Version
And he went up from there to Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said to him, Go up, you bald head; go up, you bald head.

American Standard Version
And he went up from thence unto Beth-el; and as he was going up by the way, there came forth young lads out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou baldhead; go up, thou baldhead.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
And he went up thence to Baethel: and as he was going up by the way there came up also little children from the city, and mocked him, and said to him, Go up, bald-head, go up.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And he went up from thence to Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, little boys came out of the city and mocked him, saying: Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

Darby Bible Translation
And he went up from thence to Bethel, and as he went up by the way, there came forth little boys out of the city, and mocked him, and said to him, Go up, bald head; go up, bald head!

English Revised Version
And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

Webster's Bible Translation
And he went up from thence to Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said to him, Go up, thou bald-head; go up, thou bald-head.

World English Bible
He went up from there to Bethel. As he was going up by the way, some youths came out of the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldy! Go up, you baldhead!"

Young's Literal Translation
And he goeth up thence to Beth-El, and he is going up in the way, and little youths have come out from the city, and scoff at him, and say to him, 'Go up, bald-head! go up, bald-head!'
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2020
God has warmed the nation never to insult a chieftain, even a disobedient child is to be killed not to talk of the ones insulting a prophet of God!

So Elisha only cursed but God judged them.

AntiChristian:

1 Like

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by sagenaija: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't like it when a Christian jumps in a tread and diverts it. Where is the evidence of the ages of the boys killed? Do you think i'm foolish? 42 lads called a Prophet bald head and they were killed. And you are comparing this to Allah!

You need your drugs now!
And moreover, it seems you can no longer stand on your own except to mention advocate, mutlylaf, etc. holy spirit no dey with you anymore?
And the discussion is not about Muhammad or Islam. If you can't stay on the thread vamoose!

If you have no evidence for the ages of the boys why are you trying very hard to make it seem that they were innocent, immature and perhaps even toddlers who didn't know what they were doing? Can you call a nineteen year old a boy? Is such a person responsible for his actions?

Nothing I presented was a diversion. I told you that you have been answered. I told you that Yahweh gave rules to be obeyed. When they are not obeyed there are consequences. I told you that Yahweh is not arbitrary in his actions. All these are to help your puny brain understand the issues involved.

I mention Allah because you guys attempt to understand Yahweh through the logic of Allah and Islam. What Yahweh permits or allows or does he has justification for them.

But because you've already taken a stand, you blind your eyes to every other rational reasoning.

Btw, I can very well mention ANYONE I please. If I mention all the monikers on this thread what is that to you? Face ya front!

1 Like

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by Tochj(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
The God who killed in the old testament is not the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Only those who used the name to kill can explain who worked with them.
The father of Jesus Christ is compassionate,full of Mercy, loving, saviour not a killer.
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by BlueAngel444: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
AntiChristian:
Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

So who killed the 42 kids and why were kids killed for mocking a man of God?
you did

Was Jesus of the Bible involved here?
no

No thread derailment and no abuses! Only Biblical expositions!
ok
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by BlueAngel444: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tochj:
The God who killed in the old testament is not the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Only those who used the name to kill can explain who worked with them.
The father of Jesus Christ is compassionate,full of Mercy, loving, saviour not a killer.
lol
God massacred the army of the Egyptians after wiping out their first born sons, He killed anaisas and his wife and allowed Jerusalem to be destroyed in 70AD

God will send trillions billions of souls to hell and hell to lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by Tochj(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol
God massacred the army of the Egyptians after wiping out their first born sons, He killed anaisas and his wife and allowed Jerusalem to be destroyed in 70AD

God will send trillions billions of souls to hell and hell to lake of fire.
The God who are referring to is not the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
God has warmed the nation never to insult a chieftain, even a disobedient child is to be killed not to talk of the ones insulting a prophet of God!

So Elisha only cursed but God judged them.

I agree with you. God killed kids who abused a Prophet. But God forgave those adults who abused other Prophets even Jesus.

Thanks sir.
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
If you have no evidence for the ages of the boys why are you trying very hard to make it seem that they were innocent, immature and perhaps even toddlers who didn't know what they were doing? Can you call a nineteen year old a boy? Is such a person responsible for his actions?

Nothing I presented was a diversion. I told you that you have been answered. I told you that Yahweh gave rules to be obeyed. When they are not obeyed there are consequences. I told you that Yahweh is not arbitrary in his actions. All these are to help your puny brain understand the issues involved.

I mention Allah because you guys attempt to understand Yahweh through the logic of Allah and Islam. What Yahweh permits or allows or does he has justification for them.

But because you've already taken a stand, you blind your eyes to every other rational reasoning.

Btw, I can very well mention ANYONE I please. If I mention all the monikers on this thread what is that to you? Face ya front!

Are you insinuating that the kids are around 19?

19 is a man not boys or lads as majority of the Bible versions translated.

I have been answered and the answer is that God killed kids who abused a Prophet but forgave adults who abused and even killed other Prophets including Jesus.
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

I agree with you. God killed kids who abused a Prophet. But God forgave those adults who abused other Prophets even Jesus.
Thanks sir.

Jesus prayed for those who insulted and killed him {Luke 23:34} Stephen (a follower of Jesus) did exactly the same thing {Act 7:59-60} of course God's active force (holy spirit) will work against anyone God's prophets open their mouth to curse that's why Jesus taught us never to call down evil on people who wrong us {Luke 9:51-56} rather we should pray for them! Matthew 5:43-48

No wonder those who saw Jesus and walked with him were fully convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that JESUS is God's only begotten SON! Matthew 16:16 smiley
Re: Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? by orisa37: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
The Way to deal with delinquent 42 Kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria! / Why Has God Been Keeping Quiet Over My Predicament. / Pray And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.