Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? (463 Views)

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? by professore(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Sometimes, we have genuine intentions towards the opposite gender and we just want to sincerely get to know them first and then see what happens from there. But at times, we quickly see some red flags and some unhealthy handwritings on the wall that make one change his mind.

My story: I knew her in school and interacted before, now I'm done with school and she's in a higher level too. I just came home and met her so we exchanged contacts. After a few calls and chats, she then stopped picking calls and would barely reply chats. After picking up eventually, she said her phone spoilt, I asked if she had repaired it and she said she wanted to buy a new phone (this means communications would be placed on hold till further notice, ah!). I just felt like the spark that was supposed to be ignited would be unnecessarily delayed (who knows when she will be able to get the new phone?). On the other hand, if what she's asking indirectly was for me to buy her the phone, I would hand over all the powers in the relationship to her on a platter of gold, lol. So I saw it as a dubious game. Try and understand me, after dropping the call I saw that she had put a guy's picture on her Whatsapp profile and that was just like saying there are competitors so I should try and outdo my contenders, smiles.

So I said to myself, I'm not going to willingly deep my neck into this mess, I munstered all the courage in Africa and gave her a befitting delete. And my Whatsapp settings is such that, once I don't have your number, you will not see my "profile picture" and "About". So she must have seen that I am not in for her moves, afterall I play checkers pretty fine so I know when I see trappings. grin

N.B. I'm not talking based on redpills or alpha males mindset, but it does not mean a gentleman will have his head played by some girls who are still not ready for something serious.

Hence my question, what made you to make that U-turn and ended a relationship even before it started?

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? by Bodyodour: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
I started on a lying note but noticed how good she was so I decided to breakaway. I don't like the guilt I feel when I break an innocent heart.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? by professore(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bodyodour:
I started on a lying note but noticed how good she was so I decided to breakaway. I don't like the guilt I feel when I break an innocent heart.
fair

2 Likes

Re: What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Two manipulators can't date each other
A bad boy cant date a bad girl for a long term
Don't want to turn to mugu and maga at the same time
There difference between chasing and pursuing
Re: What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? by professore(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Two manipulators can't date each other
A bad boy cant date a bad girl for a long term
Don't want to turn to mugu and maga at the same time
There difference between chasing and pursuing
who is the bad boy? Is this your story because it is not clear?

(1) (Reply)

........ Deleted / Why The Beautiful Lawyer, ELIZABETH KOKI Was Murdered By Her NIGERIAN Lover / Sequel To Chii59s Thread: A Girlfriend Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.