Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' (83451 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2020
HuntSon:

Your insults hold no water...

Answer my questions or keep crying cheesy
I am neither affronting you nor replying your infantile questions!
The 'crying' part is a figment of your defeated imagination!
Since you have nothing worthwhile to add to the earlier discus aside your seemingly prevaricating tact, then I'm done with you!

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by TuFab(f): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Eni ire lo.....pukes
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by buchai: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Ode, kill yourself. Omale[/quote]

Olodo, am not referring to you
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by highchiefpee(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Aint faggs so disgusting to u...
Palehair:

You were waiting to use that word and you are satisfied as the bully that you are but you will start complaining if a white man calls you nigga. You don't have to agree with them but don't undermine them just to make yourself feel good. It's mean and the ultimate feature of a bully
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by highchiefpee(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Shut up sissy ...
HuntSon:

....Who is better than you grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by vickydevoka(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2020
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo
Dats America not Nigeria. A Nigeria gay is a fool. In America or Europe getting married to a lady is difficult bcus one u divorce u go hear am. So people over there don't see reasons to get married to a lady anymore, wat some of them do is to get a guy n adopt a baby n live dere life.

Haven't u noticed that most footballers don't get married easily with all their money, even if they do de will marry someone much older than them
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Palehair: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2020
highchiefpee:
Aint faggs so disgusting to u...
You don't have to always picture sex between two people, sheesh, see their humanity first. Do you picture the sex whenever you see a straight person?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Palehair: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
Etinosa12345:

Then gays don't fvck lesbian...

Why are they gays in the first place?
No offense but please do an extensive research on sex and sexuality. They are both two different things, read books on things you barely understand
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Etinosa12345: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2020
Palehair:

No offense but please do an extensive research on sex and sexuality. They are both two different things, read books on things you barely understand
Gays and lesbian are pple attracted to pple that are of same sex as them...

So if a gay and a lesbian both have sex, doesnt that mean a straight sex

So I should do research on why a gay and a lesbian should have sex...

U are already deviating from the argument
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2020
highchiefpee:
Shut up sissy ...

Lmao....you are thinking every gay guy is effeminate?? Lemme school you, there are even more masc gays than femme ones dummy!

Now go wash that underwear, that's what we know you guys for grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Etinosa12345:

Sex is just pleasure that's what it is.

A gay guy can have sex with a lady and vice versa, that doesn't make him "UNGAY"

A hetero may have sex with a guy but he won't feel what he feels for a lady.

How do you think many gays are able to blend in??
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2020
openmine:

I am neither affronting you nor replying your infantile questions!
The 'crying' part is a figment of your defeated imagination!
Since you have nothing worthwhile to add to the earlier discus aside your seemingly prevaricating tact, then I'm done with you!

Defeated?? grin grin but guess who's throwing the insults and tears cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Palehair: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Etinosa12345:

The attraction part is called sexuality. A gay man and a lesbian can have straight sex but that's it, just sex. The sex they have always have an end product which is the child. They have sex because they need to achieve the aim of having a child but straight people have sex because they want to, they have a choice, it's either to satisfy themselves or have kids. Straight people have sex because they want to but gay people have sex because they need to. Back in the day, same sex men and women would get married and have sex since gay marriage wasn't legal because both wanted kids. It was called marriage of convenience or lavender marriage, there was no love between and sex was scheduled according to when the lesbian is fertile, besides, it wasn't even real sex, the man would masturbate and when it was time to cum, he came in the lesbian. Some had real sex without emotions just to make sure the egg is really fertilized. I'm not suppose to tell you all of this. Google is free, research if you want to know more both biologically and socially
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by detromicxs: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
HuntSon:

Defeated?? grin grin but guess who's throwing the insults and tears cheesy
Insult and tears? Hmmm....You seriously need a night school!
Not surprised...i expected such jejune reply!
Like i said before, I'm done with you!

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by deco22(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2020
KingDash:
you did apparently, fuckinggg gay.
Oh ouchhh, the stupid opinion of a certain anonymous KingDash hurts so much, and now the world has stopped turning. You are just an inconsequential homophobe whose opinion will never matter.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
HuntSon:

Nobody has forced you to accept homosexuality, just respect people's sexualities, stop lying and encouraging harm to them, how hard is that?

y'all force every breathing soul to be hetero and then come back and start playing the victim when they fight back!
Noise.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palehair:

No, it's ok if you don't like them. It's ok to be homophobic after all false acceptance is more heartless but don't make false assumptions to soothe your hate, that's where people will fight back. It's mean
Homophobic Yada Yada Yada.
More noise.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Palehair: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chii59:

Homophobic Yada Yada Yada.
More noise.
The perfect reply from someone who has nothing to say
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palehair:

The perfect reply from someone who has nothing to say
You want me to humor you with a debate?
Homosexuality is as simply as wear two left legs of a shoe. It covers your feet but doesn't fit.
Homosexuality will never fit.
Live with that. Now, run along.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
openmine:

Insult and tears? Hmmm....You seriously need a night school!
Not surprised...i expected such jejune reply!
Like i said before, I'm done with you!

I don't know if you felt this was a war this one you're talking of "defeat" to stroke your ego cheesy

Points were made, points were countered and proven wrong. Questions were also thrown and I haven't gotten any reply...who's the loser here? grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chii59:

Homosexuality is as simply as wear two left legs of a shoe. It covers your feet but doesn't fit.

They're giving you facts in an argument, instead of saying you lack the ability to counter it, you're busy talking about shoes... LMAO grin ; grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
HuntSon:

They're giving you facts in an argument, instead of saying you lack the ability to counter it, you're busy talking about shoes... LMAO grin ; grin
Even insects, how much more higher animals don't seek to mate same species.
Doesn't matter how much noise you or anyone makes homosexuality will never fit. It's a deviation, a sexual perversion.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Palehair: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chii59:

Says you
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chii59:

Even insects, how much more higher animals don't seek to mate same species.
Doesn't matter how much noise you or anyone makes homosexuality will never fit. It's a deviation, a sexual perversion.
Have a nice day.

Shut up and go research about queerness in other species if you are so interested to know!

Don't think you're making any point with the "higher animals" shit
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2020
HuntSon:

Shut up and go research about queerness in other species if you are so interested to know!

Don't think you're making any point with the "higher animals" shit
As usual, you throw insults like some underdog.
Even insects, how much more animals know better than to go mating with the same sex of their species. Cussing at me doesn't change the fact that homosexuality is a warped form of what God originally planned for the beautiful Union of sex between a MAN and a WOMAN.
See you lerra grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Chii59:

As usual, you throw insults like some underdog.
Even insects, how much more animals know better than to go mating with the same sex of their species. Cussing at me doesn't change the fact that homosexuality is a warped form of what God originally planned for the beautiful Union of sex between a MAN and a WOMAN.
See you lerra grin

And God also created "LOVE" so live with it tongue
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
HuntSon:

And God also created "LOVE" so live with it tongue
Love in an order.
MALE and FEMALE (mature and consenting within the confines of wedlock)
Never
Male to male
Or female to female
Man/woman with child
Or man/woman with an animal or inanimate object.
Eden was a perfect example of what God thought of sex and sexuality.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by ntipro: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Na you sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.