Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' (83674 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Midas01: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Oga, everyone has their own beliefs. You accept the act, fine. Most people around the world don't.

Infact, I've spoken to so many westerners and a lot of them actually hate it but have to pretend they don't due to backlash.

Stop trying to make everyone accept an anomaly.
tunapawizzy:

Ur faith n culture isn't acceptable to some people too....understand that the world does not revolve around your beliefs and culture n faith......travel around d world, appreciate that people with different orientation exist and some of them are even more useful to humanity than the ones u r used to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by segebase(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
So only preeq makes dis dude hapi
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
After prison break, that guys career just evaporated

You think it's easy to get a lead role in a blockbuster series? That series alone has establish him in life, and there is nothing more he could ask for. Which other movies have you seen Merlin in? Series can be an actors life work... Make una grow some sense nah.. Dude is made for life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wentworth Miller was never very serious about acting in the first place, otherwise he won't be making statements like this.

He says that the only roles he wants to play in movies are gay roles... well, good luck with that because 98% of the time, male leads in movies are usually cast as heterosexual Alpha-Male types.

Just imagine if they made lead characters like Thor, Iron Man or Jon Snow, gay in their role.. Lol, those films would have struggled to make money.

Despite what liberalists would have us believe about how the western world is sympathetic to homosexuality, the truth is that majority of people don't want to watch them on their screens.

You can be gay, but be gay inside your house and don't try to throw it in people's faces. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Midas01:
Pls shut up. Who asked you all the rubbish you've been saying?

Who was the one that typed the epistle?? Me?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Angelfrost(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:
His character as a straight man in prison break was wack. Before I knew he was gay, I was like there isn't any chemistry between him and his on-screen wife.

Thank you... I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Same with that guy in White Collar.

It's always easier and more convincing for a straight person to play a gay role, than for a gay person trying to be straight onscreen.

4 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by sunkieisland(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
KingDash:
useless thing.. I hate gays

That is a strong word for someone that doesn't know or have any relationship with you. Dislike is more appropriate, hate is not of God, but I wouldn't know your affiliations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:

Do you know how many straight women play lesbians and how many straight men play gay on sreeen?

This is why I hate gays. They are so entitled and play victims all the time

He has played straight, now he doesn't want to play straight but gay. Wouldn't you allow him his choice? There are still gay actors playing straight. Stop trying to justify your hate for gays.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by olawale3525(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
So U don't want to kiss Trancedi anymore. #mad guy
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Farki: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
But in prison break he can play a gay character na, after several years without women the men there get creative. grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by KingDash: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
deco22:
who cares?
you did apparently, fuckinggg gay.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by KingDash: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
sunkieisland:

That is a strong word for someone that doesn't know or have any relationship with you. Dislike is more appropriate, hate is not of God, but I wouldn't know your affiliations
OK sir
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Jaxxcode: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by falopey: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

If my dad was gay and my mum was les, they'll still give birth to me cos it requires only an egg and a sperm dummy!

Nobody is forcing you to accept anything, hating his movies cos of his real sexuality is insecurity!

You're not gay to know if people are not born gay so zip it!

If your dad was gay, he would have never crossed paths with your mum and your mum would never have crossed paths with your dad. Give yourself some sense. There wouldn’t n have been any sperm and egg to share to produce you . And there would have never been you.

Thats why it baffles me when gay couples opt for adoption. Why can’t they live with the consequence of their gay decision. If the mankind had chosen to go the way of same sex marriage, the world wouldn’t have continue to exist for thousands of years. There would have been no procreation and every one would have just died off long before the present civilization. And human life would cease to exist.

Whether people are not born gay or not. Maybe we should apply your assertion to pedophiles. Some of them are clamoring to be given the same right like gay people. At least people should be allowed to love whoever to choose to love because they too are born with the pedo sexual orientation. Right? Maybe you can offer them too your own kid.

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:

Do you know how many straight women play lesbians and how many straight men play gay on sreeen?

Well, that's probably because majority of society and the world still abhors and discriminates against them...

If they were accepted fully like their straight fellows (never gonna happen), they won't act the victim (which they are).

4 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
crackhaus:
Wentworth Miller was never very serious about acting in the first place, otherwise he won't be making statements like this.

He says that the only roles he wants to play in movies are gay roles... well, good luck with that because 98% of the time, male leads in movies are usually cast as heterosexual Alpha-Male types.

Just imagine if they made lead characters like Thor, Iron Man or Jon Snow, gay in their role.. Lol, those films would have struggled to make money.

Despite what liberalists would have us believe about how the western world is sympathetic to homosexuality, the truth is that majority of people don't want to watch them on their screens.

You can be gay, but be gay inside your house and don't try to throw it in people's faces. cheesy

Nothing like sympathetic, the simple logic here is "human rights" undecided and it's not only LGBTQ that are there!

You really want gays to live according to whatever laws you chose for them? When have you ever allowed them to be gay in their house in peace? Oga rest!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by dazzlingd(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Spits## ogun go punish your papa
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
abbaashiru:
You believe in something useless?

we are not on the same frequency.....so u cant understand where i am coming from......

Who told u that i believe in those craps written in those books? I was simply refering to your story book.... That u should practice what u preach
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:
His character as a straight man in prison break was wack. Before I knew he was gay, I was like there isn't any chemistry between him and his on-screen wife.

You probably don't understand his character. He merely used the doctor to get what he wanted, but the doctor was high in love. Michael out of guilt and sympathy for what he put her through had no choice but to bring her along. She was just too sweet and innocent to suffer as a result of his plans. I've watched romance movies by gay actors, and I was even wondering if this guy is really gay. Try to understand characters before you judge, it's not Nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by mrdharkchild(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Happy gaying bruv. May you never lack pampers

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Powerfly(f): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:

no!
we're entitled to our sexuality and we are victims all because you straight and homophobic modaf*ckers want to force straiggtness down our throat..thereby victimizing us. Abi u beat pikin still tell am make e no cry.!
The reason why u hate gays aint coz of no entitlement and victim shit.
It's coz we're gay!
So don't type shit!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by WoundedLamb: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo

What really baffles me is why Nigerians are so interested in how others enjoy intimacy. Isn't that supposed to be a private thing? Whether they are enjoying or suffering isn't anyone's business provided no one forced. Just my opinion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by thundafire: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Golan007:
Like Makinde.
him too na gay

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Says sm1 who they are trying to revive his career for him
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by abbaashiru(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Obviously You're trying to make a valid point with it.
Sleekfingers:

we are not on the same frequency.....so u cant understand where from i am coming from......

Who told i believe in those craps written in those books? I was simply refering to your story book.... That u should practice what u preach
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by livingchrist: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Holly wood is full of gays, peadophiles, transgenders, God haters, satanists and all such like.

This is what the Democrats/libralist want to normalize in full throttle of course they are a tool being used by the globalist to build a godless world, but the Judgment of sodom and gomorrah will be a child's play compared to what is coming!
Repent folks and belive in Jesus, we are in the last hour
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by fayruka(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
watched the movie some while ago while some people were comparing PB with Money heist. It doesn't near half of MH at all. The guy just always creats plans with a stupid end result
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by simplesearch: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
The irony of such audacity and self discovery is that when he finally gets to meet with his creator, he'll realise how sane it is to not only play straight but live straight. God created all men straight but while men slept the devil subtly came in and sow tares into man's beautiful heart of wheat and went his way, and this is done to destroy the image of God in man and in the process spite God. May God help him to discover himself while there's still opportunity for him to do so.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Cousin9999: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
After prison break, that guys career just evaporated

Because he can't act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
falopey:

If your dad was gay, he would have never crossed paths with your mum and your mum would never have crossed paths with your dad. Give yourself some sense. There wouldn’t n have been any sperm and egg to share to produce you . And there would have never been you.

Thats why it baffles me when gay couples opt for adoption. Why can’t they live with the consequence of their gay decision. If the mankind had chosen to go the way of same sex marriage, the world wouldn’t have continue to exist for thousands of years. There would have been no procreation and every one would have just died off long before the present civilization. And human life would cease to exist.

Pls gays can have kids if they want, adoption is not the only option so i don't even get your point..go and research!

This is not even about me, it's about you saying gays can't reproduce remember??

That is why gays are not the majority, nature knows what she's doing..so ya point.. trash! Heterosexuals are the majority so why would human lives end?

When priests and nuns refuse to marry, did you complain about the world coming to an end? For every one gay, they're 100 heteros to replace them so why the tears?

Nobody is forcing you to be gay, just respect people's sexuality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
simplesearch:
The irony of such audacity and self discovery is that when he finally gets to meet with his creator, he'll realise how sane it is to not only play straight but live straight. God created all men straight but while men slept the devil subtly came in and sow tares into man's beautiful heart of wheat and went his way, and this is done to destroy the image of God in man and in the process spite God. May God help him to discover himself while there's still opportunity for him to do so.

Wetin this one dey talk? Everyone shouldn't be governed by religious sectarian principles in a secular state. So marry women and make heaven, leave people to their fate!
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by WoundedLamb: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
spartan50:
Mad man. I used to enjoy your movies not until I learnt you are gay. It's just funny

I don't get it. Is it that his being gay made him a bad actor or you couldn't just get your mind off his bed activities? Cause we still consume products made by gay persons and listen to news broadcast by gay broadcasters. At least, it's obvious that being gay doesn't diminish anyone's skills.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.