Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' (83660 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

That's how Richard Quest was no longer a good newscaster because he was gay! Imagine the insecurity!

Choosing between being who you are, and your career, which would you rather go for? You want to live your entire life, wearing a facade just to fit in, while dying in silence and depression for not being who you are? My dear, money, fame and power isn't everything. And besides, dude has made the name, and the money. What else is he looking for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

Choosing between being who you are, and your career, which would you rather go for? You want to live your entirely life, wearing a facade just to fit in, while dying in silence and depression for not being who you are? My dear, money, fame and power isn't everything. And besides, dude has made the name, and the money. What else is he looking for?

I wonder!
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by sunkieisland(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
KingDash:
OK sir

Merci wink
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by WoundedLamb: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
prince4pro2:
I for say watin kill his career

Y'all claim the gay community now dominates the pop culture and now you're saying being gay killed his pop culture career. Which one will we then take?? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by sylve11: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
sunshineV:
now that u will stop watching his movies i wonder how he will eat

grin grin cool
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
falopey:

If your dad was gay, he would have never crossed paths with your mum and your mum would never have crossed paths with your dad. Give yourself some sense. There wouldn’t n have been any sperm and egg to share to produce you . And there would have never been you.

Thats why it baffles me when gay couples opt for adoption. Why can’t they live with the consequence of their gay decision. If the mankind had chosen to go the way of same sex marriage, the world wouldn’t have continue to exist for thousands of years. There would have been no procreation and every one would have just died off long before the present civilization. And human life would cease to exist.

Great submissions to sufficiently counter his half baked ramblings!
At times I wonder if such orientation to such stupid act makes them lose their sense of reasoning!
If his parents were into the act of homosexuality, he would not have been conceived by now!
No point stressing ur self trying to reason with that one....

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chujor1634:
i can't imagine someone putting dick in my yansh, how disgusting it is to me. my precious ass wdf**. How can i even think of kissing my fellow man, mehn, how df*** do these guys indulge in ll of these. C'mon, apart from handshake, i have no business touching another human if not the opposite sex. i can't even take off pimples from your face. how some people take dey enjoy this kind thing, it's a mystery to me aswear

That's how gays feels toward women too. They find it disgusting... Does this give you an idea?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
falopey:

If your dad was gay, he would have never crossed paths with your mum and your mum would never have crossed paths with your dad. Give yourself some sense. There wouldn’t n have been any sperm and egg to share to produce you . And there would have never been you.

Thats why it baffles me when gay couples opt for adoption. Why can’t they live with the consequence of their gay decision. If the mankind had chosen to go the way of same sex marriage, the world wouldn’t have continue to exist for thousands of years. There would have been no procreation and every one would have just died off long before the present civilization. And human life would cease to exist.

Whether people are not born gay or not. Maybe we should apply your assertion to pedophiles. Some of them are clamoring to be given the same right like gay people. At least people should be allowed to love whoever to choose to love because they too are born with the pedo sexual orientation. Right? Maybe you can offer them too your own kid.

Don't try to equate homosexuality to paedophilia?? Paedophilia deals with "CONSENT" same thing with rape and bestiality! go and read and don't be quick to miseducate people!

If you're a paedophile waiting for rights cos gays have one, you go wait tire!
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Patruul007: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Akandepelumi55:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2020/11/wentworth-miller-done-with-prison-break-straight-characters.html
EWU U ARE CURSED COS U PREFER SOCK AWAY OVER JUICY kitten, DEVIL HAS BUILT MANSION IN UR MISERABLE LIFE.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Mazigabriel(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Like you are to your parents?
don't be offended but it's not right to involve his parents here.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by tartar9(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:

Do you know how many straight women play lesbians and how many straight men play gay on sreeen?

This is why I hate gays. They are so entitled and play victims all the time
He said he doesn't want to act straight roles again,is it by force angry

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
KingDash:
useless gay, no quote me again oh.

Useless straight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by nuelyoyo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
SMH cry cry cry cry
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by wman(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
The problem is there aren't many gay roles or scripts. He's potentially killing his career with his own hands
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Patruul007: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Don't try to equate homosexuality to paedophilia?? Paedophilia deals with "CONSENT" same thing with rape and bestiality! go and read and don't be quick to miseducate people!

If you're a paedophile waiting for rights cos gays have one, you go wait tire!
SOAK AWAY PEOPLE SPOTTED, AGBEE KPO.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by tartar9(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

I don't understand the way people reason sef. So you just accept and come to terms with something that is abnormal, and then you comfort yourself with the belief that you were meant to be that way? How on earth would you have been born if your father was gay or your mother was a lesbian?
How would you have been born if they were Rev fathers undecided?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by BlackRexDeus: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Taking the mask off? grin

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Druggey(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
this nigga huntson is fuckin gay cool

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Rocktation(f): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Like, does he want to go into full blown romance movies? I don't understand. There are tons of movie categories, so why specify that he wants to continue being gay in his roles? Like if it's a vampire role, is he saying the character must be a gay vampire?

This is just madness.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo
the fact that you think God is as petty as you and your likes is the problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Mars16(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Handsome guy that I used to enjoy his the Flash character Capt. Snow. Look how the devil is deluding him. It's a pity.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Mazigabriel(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chujor1634:
i can't imagine someone putting dick in my yansh, how disgusting it is to me. my precious ass wdf**. How can i even think of kissing my fellow man, mehn, how df*** do these guys indulge in ll of these. C'mon, apart from handshake, i have no business touching another human if not the opposite sex. i can't even take off pimples from your face. how some people take dey enjoy this kind thing, it's a mystery to me aswear
some say it's evil spirit but from my research, it seems some people have some natural sexual attraction to there fellow sex.
this may prove sometimes gay or lesbianism could be natural

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Mazigabriel(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chujor1634:
some say it's evil spirit but from my research, it seems some people have some natural sexual attraction to there fellow sex.
this may prove sometimes gay or lesbianism could be natural..
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by OMNIVIRUS(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo

You can research it na, rather than remaining baffled without reprieve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Mazigabriel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
omooba969:

What's wrong with being GAY?
In terms of religion and nature, it isn't proper
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

I don't understand the way people reason sef. So you just accept and come to terms with something that is abnormal, and then you comfort yourself with the belief that you were meant to be that way? How on earth would you have been born if your father was gay or your mother was a lesbian?
so every sex leads to pregnancy? See reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Patruul007:
SOAK AWAY PEOPLE SPOTTED, AGBEE KPO.

Am I saying the truth?? undecided

Baba go change ya three days boxers, cure that herpes jhare, na unhygiene we sabi una for cheesy
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mazigabriel:
In terms of religion and nature, it isn't proper
fixed
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Humanoid01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

If my dad was gay and my mum was les, they'll still give birth to me cos it requires only an egg and a sperm dummy!

Nobody is forcing you to accept anything, hating his movies cos of his real sexuality is insecurity!

You're not gay to know if people are not born gay so zip it!
Yeah, isn't this hypocrisy and flawed reasoning in essence? This just proves that homosexuality doesn't make any sense and is thus abnormal. You claim you are attracted to someone of same sex, yet you need a different sex to procreate. What is the rationale behind this? Why should you need a child if you are not sexually drawn to the one who can give you one? This only depicts homosexuality as nothing short of a mental and hormonal disorder. If you are not one and are just playing the activist, then you're probably even worse than these people. Freak!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Druggey:
this nigga huntson is fuckin gay cool

And so?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.