Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Mesut Ozil Delighted To See Gunnersaurus Return To The Emirate Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Delighted To See Gunnersaurus Return To The Emirate Stadium (301 Views)

Payne Sisters Delighted To Make History With Super Falcons At WAFCON 2022 / 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester / Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Delighted To See Gunnersaurus Return To The Emirate Stadium by Hugo7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mesut Ozil has hailed the return of Gunnersaurus to Arsenal after the Mascot was spotted at the Emirate Stadium on Tuesday.

Jerry Quy, who played the role for 27 years, was one of 55 people let go by Arsenal because of the financial impact amid the covid-19 pandemic.

Ozil intervened, offering to pay Quy’s wages out of his pocket to keep him at Arsenal as long as he remains at the London club.

Ozil posted on Instagram: ‘I was so sad that Jerry Quy aka our famous & loyal mascot @officialgunnersaurus and integral part of our club was being made redundant after 27 years.

Read more @ https:///3loVs4E

(1) (Reply)

This Ighalo Move.... / I Never Saw Messi As My Rival - Ronaldo / Full History Of Messi And Ronaldo Votes In Major Individual Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.