Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? (113119 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Ofemmanu1: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin
Oil dey your head!
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Na Toto this one just dey find

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Burgerlomo: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
humilitypays:
don't minding the clown, they lady is smarterer than himself, she knows what he will wanted at the end, smartly lady angry

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Patomoney(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin
He will never do that so stop asking him that

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by isaiahethan: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

NO
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
4gunners:
Thanks for this. I think once before giving a guy money, but for the female folks, I think trice. I always ask myself, am I not been used?

That's how it's supposed to be. For some women, helping them without requesting for anything in return makes you a mumu, for some you're taking advantage of them...

But a fellow brother will always appreciate cos he knows the burden you're taking off him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Unrated900(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
smartxyz:
Thanks bro... I sure will.... Just that i de fear lagos guys angry

But you no fear Lagos babe

Seat down there Dey wait for molue

When its Been scrapped
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by BENEAMATA: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
" AVERAGE LOOKING " .
OP , next time don't give yourself away like that very early in your narration . well then you can as well give us her chest and waistline size , bahdt guy grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Burgerlomo: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
humilitypays:
don't minding the clown, they lady is smarterer than himself, she knows what he will wanted at the end, smartly lady angry

He's expecting us to bash the lady and he didn't know that we are not born yesterday. grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by armadeo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol one smart girl above me don spoke my mind ,

If nah man you will you do dat ? grin

Moreover people do what you did alot but i can never do dat,

I cannot entertain a stranger inside my car,

If you ask for a ride i will lie or give you money,

Life is so risky,wink

Yunno see a man with six-pack or potbelly grin

OP issa character,

E get why I quote this write up.

Lol @ potbelly.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Unrated900(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Na so dawan take miss opportunity so o, but you can't really blame her. Well meaning people are difficult to find these days, especially considering the fact that you're a stranger to her. What I don't understand is why someone would flag down a complete stranger to take a ride, considering the dangerous times we live in.

Remember an home girl would never flagged down a stranger for lift

But a girl that is well fortified would do that

She is asking what the guy wanted to she could be sure if she can go tie his head or not
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
armadeo:

E get why I quote this write up.

Lol @ potbelly.

Lol grin

Why ?

You get pot belly abi ? Or what ?
wink
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Unrated900:

But you no fear Lagos babe

Seat down there Dey wait for molue

When its Been scrapped

No mind am. Na some Lagos babes na dem dey give criminals connect for armed robbery sef, cos they know that's every man's weakness...

E be like this guy na secondary school student. grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Spells(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
lolz... don't blame the lady, 99% of Nigerians can't help you without wanting something in return
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by oritz007(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
lolz, no mind d dude jor, if na in fellow man e no go wait oo.. Lolz....
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Unrated900(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
CoderX:

No mind am. Na some Lagos babes na dem dey give criminals connect for armed robbery sef, cos they know that's every man's weakness...

E be like this guy na secondary school student. grin

No brother then just post am come from Kano to Lagos

So he never sabiii anything

He think say na cow he follow Dey relate

@op better be careful before them collect your Corolla

This is Lagos where the impossible missionary mission is possible
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Atlas9:

I am more cautious with the women sef.
yes cos men of the underworld know that with a woman any guy with a flashy car must always stop if the woman is attractive grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Unrated900:

@op better be careful before them collect your Corolla

Corolla no dey tey for market ooo...
Na true you talk! cheesy grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Smart girl
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by enemyofprogress: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
All I know is that all liars would go to hell fire
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by manuroq(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
:oActually, mine happened on Tuesday, I approached a lady that I'd been seeing for sometime nw in my area. She acted so difficult at first but after some couple of exchanges, gbam!... came the question, what do u want from me? It just killed my mood. Can't a lady wait for a guy to die at least before she tries to bury him? For me its not cool, haba within 2mins :oActually, mine happened on Tuesday, I approached a lady that I'd been seeing for sometime nw in my area. She acted so difficult at first but after some couple of exchanges, gbam!... came the question, what do u want from me? It just killed my mood. Can't a lady wait for a guy to die at least before she tries to bury him? For me its not cool, haba within 2mins

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by lasmile(f): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Dreyton36: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bros to be honest, u fit offer to they carry man go work free every morning ?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Likasite: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lol....Baba Say No Strings Attached.
Dey There Dey Rope Yourself

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Rawhumper(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Depends on what you had in mind when you met her.
Same applies to me, i tell her my mind if i find her attractive

quote author=smartxyz post=95925316]Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

How do you feel and react when asked that question?

Please share yours[/quote]
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Wisdom will not elude you or ur generation.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by sammycarz(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Herculex03:
Na only woman u see
Op how many times u don stop carry your fellow man for road ?

God blesd u fr this question
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Mznaett: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Let's hail the newest uber driver! grin

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by SAD007(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why you open the Ashiri like dis naa
DaddyRochie1642:
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by defcon4: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Women have more favor.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by pocohantas(f): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kondomatic:
That offer is somehow even for a guy. You met someone just once and you're already offering her free daily ride, who you? Jesus?

Her question might not be right but she meant well too. E better make them talk am as e be instead of assuming like my friend did.

I am actually a nice guy grin
I trust you are. Nigeria is a hard country to be nice. Sometimes I see kids trekking long distances to school, I feel like helping them, but mehn...I don’t wanna be lynched for being a ritualist or paedophile. sad

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Opoki(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Certificate of penetration by Japp comes to my mind, imagine a married man with an unsettled home having this opportunity to strike that question in the place of OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxfUMD4uIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.