Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja (6546 Views)

Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Godada(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Cerebellum:

Shutuup ur mouth!

You be Ode!

If Your broke ass dad could have exercised restraint or even better bought a measly #50 gold circle, I wouldn't be having this convo with Your retárded ass. Moreover, if your slut of a mum had wherewithal to take a birth control pills after spreading her flirty legs like a worn out Bible, I won't be suffering this embarrassment you have become.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Hugo55(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=Casalindal post=95925732]I know those two shameless men will read this post.

Seems you know those guys and have had contact with them. Just thinking out loud.... By the way, you beautiful.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by ikennamadu1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Neimar:
Akpabio dn fuc..k ur dry toto
akpabio weh like woman pass motor
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by abumeinben(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Casalindal:
I will make this so brief and quick. So I had errands to run this week and one of them was to meet up with NDDC minster on a project I and my husband been working on. You guys know how hot it been this season, with the harmattan at it peak, lol.. I got to fed sec was waiting for the lifts and out of no where I started hearing, Prostitute, Ashawo, juju woman and some I can’t even wrap my head on. See we all have a long where to go in this country and it really sad that at 2020 some grown ass men will reduce theirselves into be childish and ridiculous.

I stood there for a second and all I could feel was pity and disappointment for this men. But hey, you could smell their cheap perfume from afar lol..... well walk as a queen that I was and I was so unbothered and could careless that level of stupidity.

We should normalize the attitude of minding our business, we would normalize respecting one another. I know those two shameless men will read this post. Well I’m sending love and light to you guys and I hope you sleep well this night.

On a normal day I would not have tolerated you guys, as I don’t have threshold for stupidity. Today was not the day. Long story short that prostitute you called got her contract sign and issued. Is God not beautiful??

You want toh seduce oga ni? grin

For real sha, if Abuja could be like that, nor near Kano o. Northern Muslims are more islamic than the king of Saudi Arabia. Just dey careful for the period you'll be there.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Kondomatic(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
That's a national honor
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by juniormod: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
So much hate in this part of the world, people hate to see good things aswear, what happens to keeping your observations to yourself instead of abusing the lady, how I wish people will behave like me, I don't have shishi but I dey mind my business, in fact I don tire for this country, na ASUU own dey pain me die, please whoever needs a house boy abroad should quote me grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by mrdharkchild(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Moral lesson of your story come b wetin?
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by officialfestus(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Notice me
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Cerebellum: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Godada:

If Your broke ass dad could have exercised restraint or even better bought a measly #50 gold circle, I wouldn't be having this convo with Your retárded ass. Moreover, if your slut of a mum had wherewithal to take a birth control pills after spreading her flirty legs like a worn out Bible, I won't be suffering this embarrassment you have become.

I haven't got much for you but you weren't brought well that's why u have the audacity to abuse pple's parent ..
I just pray you won't have killed them with your ignorance and stupidity.
The piece of advise av got to give you is that you shud stop talking trash about parents
It cud land you in serious future problems
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ur Appearance Or Dressing Could Av Given Dem Dat Impression Dat U Are A Prostitute. Honestly, U Are Too Proud & Arrogant. I Can See It Clearly As I Read Ur Post.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by heniford2: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Casalindal:
I will make this so brief and quick. So I had errands to run this week and one of them was to meet up with NDDC minster on a project I and my husband been working on. You guys know how hot it been this season, with the harmattan at it peak, lol.. I got to fed sec was waiting for the lifts and out of no where I started hearing, Prostitute, Ashawo, juju woman and some I can’t even wrap my head on. See we all have a long where to go in this country and it really sad that at 2020 some grown ass men will reduce theirselves into be childish and ridiculous.

I stood there for a second and all I could feel was pity and disappointment for this men. But hey, you could smell their cheap perfume from afar lol..... well walk as a queen that I was and I was so unbothered and could careless that level of stupidity.

We should normalize the attitude of minding our business, we would normalize respecting one another. I know those two shameless men will read this post. Well I’m sending love and light to you guys and I hope you sleep well this night.

On a normal day I would not have tolerated you guys, as I don’t have threshold for stupidity. Today was not the day. Long story short that prostitute you called got her contract sign and issued. Is God not beautiful??
so why bring it here since you feel comfortable with what you where wearing or something is wrong somewhere
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by JONSYN7154: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
But you look likt those prostitute that normally hang out at WUSE 2 so why are you complaining.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by flyingdutchman(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meedon:
You're truly Olosho...
What is wrong you Even if she dressed seductively and all that, your calling someone else's child "olosho" shows how local and uneducated you are!
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by flyingdutchman(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
JONSYN7154:
But you look likt those prostitute that normally hang out at WUSE 2 so why are you complaining.
I feel sorry for people like you. Shame dey catch me say you be man! Tueh
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by purples25(f): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
I'm so sorry. Glad you got your contract.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by princehaxky(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congratulations
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by 400billionman: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2020
You met a Minister.

This calls for celebration.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by JONSYN7154: 1:43am On Nov 12, 2020
flyingdutchman:

I feel sorry for people like you. Shame dey catch me say you be man! Tueh
grin
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Godada(m): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Cerebellum:

I haven't got much for you but you weren't brought well that's why u have the audacity to abuse pple's parent ..
I just pray you won't have killed them with your ignorance and stupidity.
The piece of advise av got to give you is that you shud stop talking trash about parents
It cud land you in serious future problems

Next time come and jump into my mentions again.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Dshocker(m): 5:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Casalindal:

Have you met them before or had an encounter with them before?
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by JohnOkolo: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Casalindal:

You again.

No good news ever comes from you is either guys are stalking you on Nairaland, or they chase after you in the streets of Abuja.

Madam anything you are called, you must be close to it than you think.

I believe you have a husband from one of your crazy post, spend time more with your family and stop been a shithole
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Godada:

haba na you and him parent get issue?
watin you do no right at all, person blast you, you no fit blast am back you come dey insult him parent. na wah for you oh

south south region
(drops mic)
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by femi4: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Casalindal:

Are they on NL? You are so sure they ll read your post
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Sundrus:
If e no bother u, u for no talk about am na undecided

As for ur contract signing, Congratulations cool

Na you give them contract to monitor them
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Godada(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

haba na you and him parent get issue?
watin you do no right at all, person blast you, you no fit blast am back you come dey insult him parent. na wah for you oh

south south region
(drops mic)

You are free to ply your stupidity as a trade as long as you don't come to my mention. This is me being nice.

You must be those bigoted imbeciles that throws the tribe and region cards around. I eat fools and foes alike for dessert if you cross me.

That half past aborted foetus had no business like you jumping into my mentions.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by NaMe4: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Meedon:
You're truly Olosho...

You followed her all the way to NL? You must be her huge fan!
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Meedon: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2020
NaMe4:

You followed her all the way to NL? You must be her huge fan!

For your mind?
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Meedon: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2020
flyingdutchman:

What is wrong you Even if she dressed seductively and all that, your calling someone else's child "olosho" shows how local and uneducated you are!

Gerrarahere mhen.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Judybash93(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Nice story. But which of the gods is beautiful?
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Mcdreamy15: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Godada:

cheesy Ewoooo

Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by kepstone: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
you are not a prostitute so fashy I concur with this, for those who are looking for university past question paper for JAMB/UTME/POST UTME click tis link https:///2Ui7JMo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? / Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.