Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja (6545 Views)

Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Godada:

You are free to ply your stupidity as a trade as long as you don't come to my mention. This is me being nice.

You must be those bigoted imbeciles that throws the tribe and region cards around. I eat fools and foes alike for dessert if you cross me.

That half past aborted foetus had no business like you jumping into my mentions.
if you channel this your energy into making money I swear you'll be able to contend with Bill gates
set your priorities right bro. shalom

south south region
(drops mic)
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Godada(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

if you channel this your energy into making money I swear you'll be able to contend with Bill gates
set your priorities right bro. shalom

south south region
(drops mic)

I should have heard about your dad's financial prowess if he channeled his energy right into making money rather than being pūssywhipped and henpecked by cum public toilet you mistake for a mom.

Sadly like father like son, poking his nose where it doesn't belong when he should have given you decent advice on minding your business which is most lucrative.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Godada:

I should have heard about your dad's financial prowess if he channeled his energy right into making money rather than being pūssywhipped and henpecked by cum public toilet you mistake for a mom.

Sadly like father like son, poking his nose where it doesn't belong when he should have given you decent advice on minding your business which is most lucrative.

continue nau abi you done tire ?
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Godada(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

continue nau abi you done tire ?

No. Far from that. My chill is on life support and my savagery is on chains. Don't push me with your bumbling tendencies. I may have to raise hell on ya. I am allergic to stupidity.
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Godada:

No. Far from that. My chill is on life support and my savagery is on chains. Don't push me with your bumbling tendencies. I may have to raise hell on ya. I am allergic to stupidity.

laugh wan kill me here oh
how will you raise hell on me? by typing abusive words that can't even pull a hair from my body?
let me know if there's another way you'll raise hell
this guy na undercover comedian
Re: I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja by SavageResponse(m): 1:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Cladez:
Even a 3 yrs old child wouldn't believe this bunkers you just wrote up there....

Out of nowhere people started hurling insults at you(people not even a person)..

Atleast if you wanna lie then tell a believable lie...

abi you no rate us?

Are you minding that nut case? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) / I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.