Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Eskimi Chat About To Wave Goodbye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eskimi Chat About To Wave Goodbye (1724 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists / Finally Eskimi Chat Closes Down Today After 10 Years / Just In: Eskimi Moves To Shut Down Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eskimi Chat About To Wave Goodbye by Emperor4tune(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Once Popular social site Eskimi are taking down it service globally,according to the management team it is believe the social site has stood the test of time and has fallen off with newer competetors and it was hereby not neccessary to keep it active anylonger,although Eskimi social still host about 3000 active members as of October 30th 2020.Active users are warn & advice to round up their activities on the site by deleting their account off the platform and exchanging all neccessary chat on or before 30th November 2020 at exactly 12:00AM west african time the platform wount be accesible anymore..if you created any account back then on eskimi you can login www.eskimi.com to delete your pictures & account as such information could still be index on search engines even when Eskimi is no more

1 Like

Re: Eskimi Chat About To Wave Goodbye by Meto1234(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Esikimi about to shut down completely

(1) (Reply)

i / How Can I Use My SAMSUNG Phone To Browse As Modem? / Gnld New Fertilizer-super Gro For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.