Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,119 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. (572 Views)

New Updates On How To Earn $100 To $1000 Monthly / Tips On How To Make Up $100 To $1000 With Your Smartphone / How To EARN $100 To $2,000 Or More From CPA Offers WITHOUT Spending Any Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Do you need 100% FREE TRAINING? Learn how to make $100 – $500 weekly PROFIT; selling FREE PLR eBooks online with NO CAPITAL.

Are you a student; a graduate or a working class; looking for how to make $100 - $500 weekly PROFIT while others are sleeping? Selling FREE QUALITY EBOOKS gotten online on Facebook and Instagram is your best bet.

The good thing is that you won’t be the one to write these eBooks. They have already been written for you. Your part is just to find high quality FREE VERSION of these e-Books online that has FREE RESALE RIGHTS and sell them to people who needs these eBooks but they are too lazy to find the eBooks by themselves.

They will pay you and you will make your cool cash. I have been doing this for long and till date; it is still my easiest and most laziest way of making good money online.

Listen and listen very carefully; this is probably the most straightforward and untapped method to make good money online this year. Why do I call it untapped? Because there are just few people including myself that are doing this in the whole of Africa. Yes! I can boldly say this.

WHY DID I DECIDED TO TEACH YOU THIS?

I am not happy with the rate of poverty in Africa & I have promised myself that I will dedicate some of my time to teach many people about how to make a living online so that many people can also gain financial freedom & live happily.

This method I am about to introduce to you or tell you how it works doesn’t involve you making ridiculous sum of money online like $1,000 or $5,000 every week or month. This method is meant specifically for those who:-

-Want to make good & legit money online;

-Have never made a dime online;

-Have been scammed numerous times online without getting anything in return;

-Have gotten numerous materials that they didn’t end up understanding. Hence; abandoning the materials;

-Those who has never done online business before;

-Those who are comfortable with monthly income of $500 - $1000 per month with this method.

HOW DOES THIS METHOD OF SELLING EBOOK WORKS?

Basically; what I am going to teach you here (100% FREE TRAINING) is how to search for FREE EBOOKS on the internet with RESALE RIGHTS that people are looking for but they are too lazy to search for it by themselves.

And I'll teach you how to advertise the eBooks to those who will buy it. Once they see it, they will develop interest and they will pay you to buy it and you will keep on repeating the same process & you will be making good money everyday.

For example; not everyone in Nigeria; Ghana; Kenya; South Africa; Ethiopia & many other countries knows how to run Facebook advertisement or Instagram advertisement or Google Advertisement.

What we will do now is to search for FREE QUALITY EBOOK on the internet through the sites that I will give you in this 100% FREE TRAINING during the tutorial you will be getting from me.

After that; you will download the FREE EBOOK & advertise it on Facebook with detailed targeting and allow those who need it to start contacting you. This is very simple. The eBook people needs or want can be on any topic.

EXAMPLES OF HOT SELLING EBOOKS ARE:-

-How to last longer on bed;

-How to cure premature ejaculation

-How to run Facebook ads

-How to run Youtube ads and get customers

-How to Run instagram ads

-How to Run Twitter ads

-How to run Google ads

-How to Hack WhatsApp

-How to stop addiction

-How to make money online

-How to lose weight

-How to get smoother face etc.

The list is just endless. Your job is just to find these eBooks from the FREE WEBSITES that I will give you during this 100% FREE TRAINING and you will download it for FREE & advertise it on Facebook and make your cool cash.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:- you have to be sure that these eBooks have RESALE RIGHTS and they are FREE to be sold through permission of the writer/owner.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS 100% FREE TRAINING:-

-How to setup your marketing environment
-How to get FREE HIGH QUALITY EBOOKS online (Source 1)
-How to get FREE HIGH QUALITY EBOOKS online (Source 2)
-How to get FREE HIGH QUALITY EBOOKS online (Source 3)
-How to know eBooks with FREE RESALE RIGHTS.
-How to setup Facebook advertisement from scratch to sell your eBooks
-How to sell your eBooks on WhatsApp
-How to target the right people to sell the eBooks to; using Facebook ads.
-How to Setup Facebook/Manychat chatbot (environment to get lifetime customers)
-How to avoid problems while searching for FREE eBooks to sell
-How to create a PayPal account that receive money even if your country is not on PayPal authorized list
-How to create PayPal Buy buttons and send to prospective customers to make payment from any country
-How to recover banned Facebook ads accounts
-How I twist my Facebook ads to increase Ebook sales etc.

ACCEPTED COUNTRIES FOR THIS 100% FREE TRAINING:-

As long as you are NOT lazy & you are NOT after YAHOO YAHOO fast money but you are satisfied with $100 – $500 weekly PROFIT; anyone from Nigeria; Ghana; Kenya; South Africa; Uganda; Zambia or any other country in the world can apply for this 100% FREE TRAINING.

TO APPLY FOR THIS 100% FREE TRAINING; COMMENT "INFO".

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by orble: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
info

1 Like

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by Elgreen(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
info

1 Like

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
orble:
info

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Elgreen:
info

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by benbreeze: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Info

1 Like

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Come and make cool cash.

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2020
*GOOD NEWSkiss On *November 23; 2020*; our training will start & we will also share *FREE MTN; GLO; 9MOBILE & AIRTEL airtime* on our group today by 9pm. *Don't miss it.*

I'm happy to inform you that our *100% FREE TRAINING* on *HOW TO EARN $100 - $500 weekly PROFIT* will start on *November 23; 2020* in the group. But before we start; we will be sharing many *FREE GIFTS* to all group members. *Stay tuned.*
Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Do you need *100% FREE TRAINING* on *HOW TO EARN* over *#100,000* monthly *PROFIT* from social media?

Comment *YES* to get started.

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by Cooldude90: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Info

1 Like

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by Cooldude90: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
genuinewealth:
Do you need *100% FREE TRAINING* on *HOW TO EARN* over *#100,000* monthly *PROFIT* from social media?

Comment *YES* to get started.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
info

1 Like

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2020

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2020

Re: Do You Need $100 To $500? Check Out This Free Offer. by genuinewealth(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Physics Teacher Wanted In A School In Lekki / Teachers Are Needed Urgently / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.