Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 (30746 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by lekki1444: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by EleventhWeirdo: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
everyone is the president of his room.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by crazygod(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mtchew. No news here just distractions. tongue
#YNWA
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Antoeni(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
You can't be President in Oduduwa Republic Talkless of Nigeria, Pastor Wake Up
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Armanipounds: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Clown! Religion is a tool used by the Europeans to keep Africa in chains! This one that can't even win even a polling unit wants to be president! Agbaya abeg go siddon one place!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Sonnobax15(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin. I just dey laugh....

E be like say some godfathers don dey totori diz one small small.......... very soon, offering go begin enter another thing......las las na him church members nyansh nai go suffer am
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by TimeTraveler369: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Tithe is to God what Tax is to Gov.

But in both cases, the Costudians of God and Gov are the most lying pieces of shitt manufactured by the anuses of the people.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by DaBillionnaire: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
Future impossible tense

grin grin Savage you are! no chill you have

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Ceeogbaru2: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Continue
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
who's this one again
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by OriginalZombiE: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
This man should just change his church name to the presidency church of Nigeria so we can rest.

Naah He should change it to aso rock.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Journalists like to tell lies a lot...there is no place in this article where the man said he would become president in 2023! undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by daddio(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by JobMagnetNg: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lol

A Pastor dreaming of becoming a president ??
Nigeria Nigerians!!

Bigggers boiz in the house, Short Let Available at Lagos Business School, Serene environment for study, relaxation and splendor..
5k Only. Call AnddyBest 070-53-4317-99
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by farem: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
Future impossible tense

Like Joe Biden - the never sworn president of US. It's okay

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Goodoption(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Broda face that thing joor

If you know what it carries and Still insisted to pursue it, you must be self called man of God lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by superior1: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
This man has lost it sha, quite sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by linearity: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Like Biden?

Biden the Rigger who is about to claim dementia as his defense in a criminal trial on electoral fraud.

That means you will never smell Villa in your life again

Idiot

I don’t know that, people who took after the name of Jesus also bear false witness against their neighbors.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by charlesucheh(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/11/2023-i-will-become-president-like-joe-biden-pastor-tunde-bakare/

E GO SHOCK YOU...

wait till when you're metusella's age.

how are we sure God hasn't given the demi gods here in Nigeria, the licence to operate without heavenly intervention?

I repeat again, E GO SHOCK U!!!

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by bigdammyj: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Noted
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by bobbybrown007: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
abeg one should help me remember this man that was, i mean a pastor that contested and failed, he then became a musician, pls remind me his name again
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
In Nigeria where people vote unintelligently.
In Nigeria where people sell their conscience to looters and cry later.
In Nigeria where rigging is the order of the day
In Nigeria where mediocre is superior to expert
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dream on
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mind you..he was buhari's former running mate.he ain't really a joker..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Onnasucs1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okoto meow meow... In which country? Maybe Niger Republic
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by uunwanaobong3: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Have you ever wonder or surprised like me, why the media and foreign/European government are in a hurry and quick to congratulate and acknowledge Biden as the president elect despite the electoral case still being in court?

Anything that is in court could go either way depending on the evidence presented and the law....... If trump could gathered undisputed evidence of electoral fraud to the court, I think America and Biden could be in for real embarrassing and real awaking.
You can sin against the president (the father) and you sins are forgiven............ You can equally sin against the legislature (the son) and you you are forgiven BUT when you sin against the judiciary (the holy spirit) your sin can never ever be forgiven...... This is what we called the Trinity of the law.
Incase you don't know read about the scotus..... democrat should pray that there is no strong evidence of malpractice gathered against them........ IF they are found guilty, nothing can save them, not the media, not the foreign government and definitely not the people the jubilated on the street.

As for covid........ all of a sudden Dr fauci is now calling the Pfizer vaccine development " extraordinary and exiting" ........ This is the same Dr fauci that doubt the development of vaccine within this year, infact he was stating that it is NOT possible for a vaccine to be in use this year, he was saying that vaccine will be available middle of next year and the large scale distribution of vaccine to the general public might begin in 2022 ? Infact he was expressing concerned and discouraging people from taking the vaccine incase trump administration approved it usage this year..... Even new York governor was even talking about rejected this same Pfizer vaccine from entering new York if it is approved before election......... infact head of FDA was even saying that "this nose mask can even protect me more than the vaccine".... And according to a report in medical journal it is clearly stated that the nose mask can only stop you from spreading the virus by blocking your fluid from others when sneezing But the same mask can not stop you from getting infected when worned if others are not wearing mask. Infact it was discovered the 89% of the people that wore mask still get infected. All this is call election politics and they have won. And now that trump has lost election, all of a sudden there is a covid vaccine which is 90% efficient and is good for everyone including CNN...... The vaccine is now safe under Biden but under trump the same vaccine was bad and CNN warned everyone against it.
Very soon all the major countries around the world will come up with highly efficient vaccine because trump has been defeated. The aim of Corona virus has been achieve, i.e to remove trump from office...... I can bet with everything I have that no one will ever know the origin of Corona virus, it will for ever be buried in secretcy by world powers including world health organization.

Very soon ampicillin, hydroxy chloroquine, paracetamol will miraculous be approved by CDC and world health for treating Corona virus because trump is no more the president.
All of a sudden covid news is no more number one problem for America.
All of a sudden people can begin to gather in large crowd without the dangers of covid.
The vaccine that trump says will be ready by the end of October is miraculously ready after election simply because they didn't want trump to take the glory, infact they didn't want the vaccine development to give trump the advantage of winning during election.
Americans have been decieved..... After Corona virus which will eventually finish early next year, what is the economy recovery plans of Biden within the next four years....? His campaign was all about virus virus virus and death! No plans for economy.....
Now that the vaccine has come out before his administration has began..... What will be his other plans for the next four years? Nothing.
Now the new York governor coumo is even trying to lobby against trump administration, trying to stop it from distributing the vaccine.... According to coumo " it is bad that the vaccine is out during trump administration" . .. this is Because within the next two months Trump will end up accomplishing all the campaign promises (Corona virus solution) that Biden promise Americans within his next four years thereby leaving Biden with little or nothing to do within the next four years.

New world order.... And I refuse to be part of it
When i talk about new world order, i don't mean conspiracy theories.... I don't believe in Obama beast and trump saviour.

My only anger is that this leaders are intentionally killing us with so many virus that the manufacture from lab.... They cause the problem, they prevent the people from investigating.... They have the cure/vaccine which they have refused to distribute it to people. And they want a certain percentage of people to die before they start distribution........... They want a certain candidate to win election before they start distribution.

This is bad....... They are using the people as game

when I am talking about new world order i am not referring to a conspiracy theory.......

New world order is a clear fact that is currently sweeping around the world now.

For example.... U talk of BLM movement or black lives matter..... The far left democrat in America started kneeling down and pumping their fist and now everybody around the world is kneeling down and punching their fist Including premier league players.
Gays and homosexual right stated in America, Now the whole world is legalizing gay and homosexual including African countries.... Even the pope is trying to legalized it ....... Anglican Church have already legalized it.

Abortion Is legalized in all democrat state...... And now the wave have spread to Europe and the whole world...... Almost all European countries have approved abortion..

As for gender and sexuality, they have turn the who meaning upside down, say that an 8 year old child can decide their sexuality.... According to the left, a man can have a vagina and get pregnant and a woman can have a penis and impregnate or Foster a child... Children are being thought stupid sex Idiology in school and messing up their future forever.

This woke culture started in democrat run state in America and spread across the world..... And now they are even deciding what is racist and what is not...... So many words have been changed in the dictionary just because the left has called it racist. So many professionals have lost their jobs from saying a regular words just because the left have tagged those words racist.......... There is no more freedom of speech except for the left..... There is no more freedom of gathering or protest except for the left....... Infact tweeter, Facebook and Google has started blocking people personal account, censoring people personal view... Infact the world is going crazy and it is cause by the left.

All the main madia cnn, BBC, arjazira, Washington and new York times, arise news, sky news etc are reporting on and focusing on the left agenda......... Nothing is heard from the right....... they are only bad news and are deliberately attacking the right view

This is what is call new world order.............
The left want to deliberately change the way things are done in the world in order to favor them only... Even if it means encouraging violence and recking havoc in the world

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by hakeem4(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
LOL this man is hilarious
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Redhot111(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
It will never happen. We don't want any pastor turned politician in out polity. We can manage them as activists. They always have a way of disappointing once they get into politics.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Myhusband(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
no Wonder all your Sunday preaching is mostly political preaching
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Abliss: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
media president elect like Joe biden.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by ubee(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Anyone that asks to be enlightened on how Trump is a loser isn't worth discussing with.
EmekaA125:

How is Trump a loser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / NNPCL Pegs Ex-Depot Price At ₦479.50 Per Litre / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.