Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

ASUU Sends A Shocking Message - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Sends A Shocking Message (4609 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by ReddishTv(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), has blasted the Federal government on thier social media handle, saying that the Federal government are not competent and as such does not care about the quality education for Nigerian students.

The added that, Nigerian students deserves good quality education as well as education is concerned in the world.

This is as a result of the disagreement between the both parties ASUU and FG concerning the lingering strike action of ASUU.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
It is finished.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Onekind04(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Milkfactory: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mthceewww, they should padlock the schl forever... Nonsense, as if the fg feels what we feel
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by J4justice: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
That acronym ASUU is synanimous with STRIKE.
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Freestainworld(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Asu and federal government should continue, God is watching them.
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by doggedfighter(f): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Suit yourselves.

Everyone should go and acquire skills .
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by FahBuLous: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Suit yourselves.
Everyone should go and acquire skills .
Gimme some suggestions
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Spicynutra(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Check out swae lee, tyga and lil mosey- Kraby step dance video https://youtu.be/QLG8Ds19GK
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
FahBuLous:
Gimme some suggestions

Digital skills,dear

Graphics designing and photoshop
Photography and video editing
Programming
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by hardbody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
ReddishTv:
Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), has blasted the Federal government on thier social media handle, saying that the Federal government are not competent and as such does not care about the quality education for Nigerian students.

The added that, Nigerian students deserves good quality education as well as education is concerned in the world.

This is as a result of the disagreement between the both parties ASUU and FG concerning the lingering strike action of ASUU.

"Since their children schooled abroad"
is wrong grammar in the context used in that post. If this is truly from ASUU, then i hereby withdraw the sympathy i ever had for them.
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by complexBoss12: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
One day one day, monkey go market, e nor go return

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by drealcivilceno(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
J4justice:
That acronym ASUU is synanimous with STRIKE.

You can see why ASUU need to go ahead with the protest!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Cozbymaster97(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
E don happen oo..
shocked cool
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by mollymotion(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
This ASUU body are not afraid of baba at all

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by mollymotion(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Still wandering why FG are still no breaking them by forming new Group from them
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Government don kukuma say make youths go into agriculture.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by IgiveFreebies: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Criminal government

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by jamesraji(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]problem !!!
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by yusman14(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Digital skills,dear
Graphics designing and photoshop Photography and video editing Programming
Is programming and web development lucrative in Nigeria?
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by edoairways: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
ASUU doesn't own a social media handle. ASUU communicate with the public via press conference not social media.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by doggedfighter(f): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
yusman14:
Is programming and web development lucrative in Nigeria?
Yes
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
cool coolWhen Madam was asking us to pray this morning you people do not understand the code I am beginning to suspect government is facing serious challenges financially and instead of them to put certain project on hold they keep awarding contracts to cover up. Biko Joseph where are please come an advice President Buhari .Everybody striking is on his own they would continue to dribble you till the economy recovers fully. My advice is that we should pray for Mr President despite our differences that the Good Lord grant him a wisdom far greater than that of King Solomon,because some times people do have good intentions but the times are wrong.
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by zoer(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
hardbody:

is wrong grammar in the context used in that post. If this is truly from ASUU, then i hereby withdraw the sympathy i ever had for them.

Oga English teacher...you no dey make mistake?...
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by thesicilian: 1:53am On Nov 12, 2020
hardbody:

Sometimes it is better to ignore minor grammatical errors and just focus on the message being passed across.
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Khd95(m): 3:04am On Nov 12, 2020
OMO!!!

Nigerian school system no be by some and dusted oo, go and learn work before you graduate oo, na person wey get ears dem dey follow talk/advise sad

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by sinkhole: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2020
You do not need to be abusive when you send the email,
you should be diplomatic with the content of your mail: plead with them, let them realize that we, unlike them, can not afford private or foreign schools!

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by Jarchi(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2020
He don happen.
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by kelison: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by hardbody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2020
thesicilian:

Sometimes it is better to ignore minor grammatical errors and just focus on the message being passed across.

I agree with you completely Sir. However i expect higher standards from people entrusted with teaching others how to speak and write impeccable english and those same people will exact same standards from their students. That is just my point.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by hardbody: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2020
zoer:

Oga English teacher...you no dey make mistake?...

Yes. I dey make mistake but I no be English Teacher let alone a conglomeration of all English professors in Nigerian Institutions of higher learning, Mba nu. My point really which you guys did not get is that it is doubtful that the handle being quoted belongs to ASUU

1 Like

Re: ASUU Sends A Shocking Message by FahBuLous: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2020
doggedfighter:

Digital skills,dear
Graphics designing and photoshop Photography and video editing Programming
Thanks hun.. I had graphic desiqninq in mind though..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice / Project Topics And Materials In Msc/mba/pgd / Atbu Bauchi Fees Increment: Stand Of The Sug (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.