Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) (23003 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by lasmile(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Thanks for sharing.

Pls guys check my siggy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
FG should scrap nysc.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by seborrhic: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
The write-up sounds stressful. For a graduate,you should have done better with your grammar. Good experience though.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by shamsin6300(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Abyima post=95936576]

Sorry to say this, you will have love it had it been you served here in Nasarawa State, Nas,State is a very cool and peaceful state enrich with good people's.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by iamezekwesiri: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
come back finish this gist.... you just reminded me of something during my days in Kabba/Bunu LGA of Kogi state.. lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Obinnasvg: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nothing really that special in Abuja tho... But who knows... Every man with him own destiny. Here in Abuja, You need dope as connects, cos you serving is not the issue, its life after the service. Alot of govt organizations dont retain(Well Unless you got really dope connects tho)... Mostly private retain in Abuja... And life in Abj is literally expensive....getting a comfortable place to stay na headache if you dont have relative to stay with, cos whats the point paying above 400k/year when nysc is paying you about 360k for the year, thats a loss cos the highest a ppa can pay you in abuja is 30k-50k, average 15k... Unless you want to stay at a christian corper lodge, you no go really enjoy am self. So but Hey, no matter what man go survive, so just chase whatever you want.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by ladundami: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
WOW! I LOVE THIS. PLEASE, CAN I HAVE YOUR NO?. I WAS ALSO DEPLOYED TO NASARAWA. BATCH C STREAM 1, PLATOON 10. M4 HOSTEL.

THOUGH I LATER RELOCATED TO OYO, IBADAN.

NASARAWA WAS FUN BUT THE SUN...HMM...6-6:30AM SUN WILL START MANIFESTING....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Dozis: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please improve your writing skills

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by nkiliuzo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
NYSC is overrated. Been there, done that over a decade ago undecided
anybody dey hype am before, na just the peanut salary dey make people join! if not, wetin person. dey find there and you can't get employed without. nysc cert
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by SeniorGee(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
You should have stayed.. Nasarawa is loads of fun,,, with the right attitude though. Served in GSS Moroa, Kokona LGA.
I miss the place sha
A decade ago!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Oluwadare: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to say thank you to Osun State NYSC management board. The management of that camp changed my perception for NYSC to something I'd cherish for life. From the first day I entered into that state till the day I finally passed out, I've no regrets whatsoever. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Maj196(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
You wrote this long epistle cuz of NYSC undecided
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
And you said my Eggon cultural dance is boring hun? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks for your kind words about my State.
Nasarawa State is a beautiful state full of beautiful and fascinating culture

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wow Nas town. smiley

Nairaland 18 years old rapper disses Nigerian politicians grin

The last verse na die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=159s

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
That's by the way "laughs"

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by ALADD(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
I go share mine by 2022 grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
seborrhic:
The write-up sounds stressful.
For a graduate,you should have done better with your grammar.
Good experience though.
That's by the way "smiles"
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
Interesting read!!!

Ur write up gives me that nostalgic feeling. Nassarawa is such a nice state. Although the weather is unwelcoming all year round but the people of Nassarawa are very liberal and welcoming.

Lagos, PH and Abuja are in the league of thier own but if u chop life for Keffi or Lafia, u will forget the road to ur state.

Honesty Nasarawa state is so underated !

Most of us who have been there wish we can visit again some days.

Lafia, Nasarawa Eggon and Akwanga gals are dope grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Sunnybabe(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
fourboys:
it's obvious nobody read this ur long write up..
I did and it's interesting

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by adebisiema(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Boye33:
100% Clean 265Ltr Nexus Nx-265e Blue Deep Chest Freezer For sale.

Call: 09025764965
Awon oja to ko nigba #ENDSARS.
Sorry I will pass.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by LordofNaija: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
enshi:
your phone was stolen or lost?
you suspect that your spouse is cheating and you wish to get into their phones?

we are your solution, and we are just a DM away.. call in now before the criminals wipe the phone
How much to recover lost phone
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by rowland545(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
I could not contain the joy in my heart while reading this beautiful piece... I was also a corp member in dat same camp...very beautiful camp by d way...

Mine was batch b steam 2 that passed out this year...

I can relate to everything u wrote bcus it happened to me from my first day to the last day...

I really miss miss Nysc..

I had d best experience in nasarwa from d camp to my CDs group...Reproductive health...nasarawa is d best... I also miss my colleagues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Gabbriell: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Haba OP ds thing too much na. See article!

When this one finally become lecturer....students go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Meteng: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
FG should scrap nysc.
That's all.
Dem no fit. Plenty people dey cash out every year

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Bawofss(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Is NYSC a good thing?

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Boye33: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
adebisiema:

Awon oja to ko nigba #ENDSARS.
Sorry I will pass.

Shewo lo bami ko?

Anyway wara 105k jale jale
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by adebisiema(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Boye33:

Shewo lo bami ko?
Anyway wara 105k jale jale
LOL... grin Not interested in it. Wish you best of luck
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Kessythegeek(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin grin I also did my camp at Magaji Danyanmusa, Keffi lol I had quite a thrilling experience although I later ended up not serving there. I was posted to Lafia North — From hearsays I heard... It will take you three additional hours to get there from Keffi, Nasarawa �

I couldn't do all that, I had to relocate back to Edo.

But Nasarawa was quite fun— I met awesome people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river / Enugu SME Smes NYSC 2019 Teacher Digital Marketing SEO Agency In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.