Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action (20033 Views)

Aggrieved Customer Calls Out Polaris Bank Over UK School Tuition Refund Impasse / Deny Entry To Students Accused Of Bullying Sylvester Oromoni - NANS To Embassies / NANS To Presidency - "We'll Not Vote In This Coming Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by yellowman2225(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2020
PLS, LET ME KNOW WHEN THERE IS PROTEST AGAINST PHCN ESTORTTION AND ESTIMATED BILLING.

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Grandpa dem disguising as NANS.
Na now una wake up

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by delpee(f): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Good morning, Nans.

Bunch of compromised baboons.

I remember "NANS" of our own time, when Aluta was a fierce and dreadful lion.

Do you remember?

Certainly! Confronting the military wasn't easy. It was instilled in us that our destiny was in our hands so we had to be focused on the mission. Students died, some were rusticated and some were jailed.

The truth is that things have changed all around. NLC of that era is also a world apart from today's group of leaders who are always seen smiling in photo ops even when they haven't resolved any issue. I remember the dignified leaders of old like Wahab Sunmonu, Frank Kokori and even Adams Oshiomole before he became a politician.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by bluefilm: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2020
It's such a great shame that even Nairaland mods are writing ASUU as ASSU.

Just look at the embarrassment they are displaying on the front page.

The mods are supposed to be the last line of defense when it comes to some of these embarrassing spelling errors.

Bros Seun, I think you really need to put these your mods on IPPIS with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by vineyardfarms: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2020
html14java:

You're wiser when you're silent
And u're more foolish when u reply me
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by bestseyi: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2020
I love this movement, especially the age limitation
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
How much did they used to buy your brain? Hope you sold it expensive shall?
Foolish chap. I hope u're not in NANS too. bunch of compromised government ass licking fools. u no nothing about agitating for students welfare. idiot
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by laidima88(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
you didn't participate in Endsars because you felt it didn't affect you.Now this one affects you and u want to participate,shame on you.it's mentality like this that makes Nigeria backwards

must he participate ?
the shame is on u who want to enforce your mentality on another person
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
sinkhole:

“Nigerian students are the greatest losers as their career are delayed, stay on campus extended, house rent/hostel fee incurred, NYSC age limit exceeded, Federal/state job age requirement exceeded among other negative effects and impacts on general life plan of an average Nigerian student.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/assu-fg-impasse-nans-plans-nationwide-mass-protest-court-action/amp/?
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:
Na wa o! You think you're making sense now.
I make more sense than ur generations could ever make in the future.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by enumerica: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2020
bancoleh:
When two elephant fights, who suffers, the grass right, in this situation, the student bear the grunts, our future generations
Anyways
Video editors
Make a bounce back smooth reverse effect for your videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEmKQE3xXtc
I want this, please give me the editor
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Odoogu(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
who can smell what nans is cooking? when will it seem the fight is for everybody?
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by LLMG: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2020
There's nothing like NEPA in Nigeria.
kolafolabi:
Here we go again.. NANS own will be a mighty one. ALUTA CONTINUA.. And please if their is by any chance happen to be a National Protest against NEPA, I want to use this medium to register my humble self and my family, we are in.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by charlibo1: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Two weeks is too much. Let's start the protest tomorrow
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by membranus: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2020
NANS: Toothless bulldog, all threats, no action.

Current NANS Leadership: Govt brown envelopes takers. Supporters of govt suppression of #ENDSARS protesters.

NANS Street Credibility: Zero.

Current Threat Status: Yinmu.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by colestephan86: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2020
sinkhole:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/assu-fg-impasse-nans-plans-nationwide-mass-protest-court-action/amp/?
Awon oponu, it took them over 7 month to discover that their lives is being destroyed right before their eyes
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by mechanics(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
It's well.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Latundra99(f): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2020
This is long over due....

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Notatribalist(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Puloc:

Foolish chap. I hope u're not in NANS too. bunch of compromised government ass licking fools. u no nothing about agitating for students welfare. idiot
You got my post wrong. I am against the government and every well meaning Nigerian should be and rightly so.No reasonable government will allow universities to be shut down for such a long time.

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Aroyjunior(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
Its a good move but am not moved,cos this thing has affected me seriously, I have been mobilized for nysc but I couldn't go cos I was unable to get my statement of result due to this useless assu strike.am just tired of this country as a hole.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by joxxy01(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Haba why to weeks... its too much. As e dey hot naw lets hit the street
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Latundra99(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Am 100% in support of this protest
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Estellie: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
14 days?
Una never serious
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Lakzy13: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2020
14 days bawo....7 days is okay now ..Bleep Nans Bleep ASUU Bleep FG
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Gabbriell: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Hungry felas that the govement will give 1m each and they will go and sit down.

If history has taught us anything, the only union the federal government has been unable to bribe is ASUU. Others na wash!

The protests/revolution looming in this country is very big. I hope it dose not come to that because it will not be funny for anybody.

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by mnwogu(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Puloc:
Toothless and foolish NANS. When they saw this strike thing coming the hand writing was all over the wall. Instead of them to oppose the continuous use of strike actions by ASUU to press demands they all gave them total support and even took bribes by their upper echelon to allow ASUU demands to be met. this fight from the beginning was less or nothing about the students, only ASUU. It was pure and clear that if this mass protest had happened 4 months ago, the strike thing would not have been prolonged in the selfish interests of few. Now they have been thot a bitter lesson that when two elephants are fighting it is only the grass that suffers.

Has ASUU not been going on strike before? Or has govt not been defaulting prior to now?
As far as I am concerned this is the most intelligent move NANS has ever made since decades.
If u had read the post in between lines, u would hv discovered that these guys want to follow both legal means and human right means to.press down their demand.
I hv no second thought than to say KUDOS to them provided all they stated are fully implemented.

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Lamasta(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Nigerian students should just have it in mind that they will resume next year cos this year is already gone and wasted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Hostels Are In Poor State (Photos) / Www.trcn.gov.ng: How To Apply For Teachers Registration Council / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.