Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

#Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide (7542 Views)

Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by tollyboy5(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Raise your low IQ if possible. I never said she told the Canadian parliament 78 people were killed. I said she told them that she walked up to the soldiers to ask them why they were shooting. Don't pretend you didn't understand what I wrote, you liar and deceiver.

Okay in nutshell no one died or?
I want to get your insinuation right.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319282148642226178

What can you say about the link? It was a movie right ?
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Brainless argument

Good for nothing BMC lizard Tell ur father, Buhari that he is a fool. Yes, I said so.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Too much Akpu is worrying your Igbo brain.

DJ Switch will pay, we are waiting for her in USA, Canada, UK! Wherever the stupid Igbo woman run to.

U can hide the truth as much as U want but wen ur paymaster gets kicked out of office in 2023, the truth will be in the open, not even ur paymaster, Buhari can cover it. He can't even send vigilante to arrest her. He will be a vegetable, just like he was b4 getting into power. Lol.

1 Like

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Insidenaija:
Lagos state governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Special Adviser on Drainage and Water Resources, Joe Igbokwe, has said DJ Switch, who is rumoured to have fled to Canada, “will know no peace” until she come out to confess that she lied about the Lekki shootings.

The commissioner who is also who is a former spokesperson for the Lagos State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, said this in a Facebook post on Tuesday.

In a post which has since been deleted, Igbokwe wrote, “In Canada abi (sic) with 78 dead bodies? You will come back to meet us. Unless this lady comes out openly that she lied against Laos State and Nigeria, she will know no peace till the end of age. Your tragic lies put the nation on fire.”

DJ Switch, whose real name is Obianuju Udeh, gained nationwide fame on October 20, 2020, when she broadcast a live video of the shootings at the Lekki toll plaza via Instagram, claiming that about 15 people were killed while soldiers made away with some dead bodies.

Following a clampdown on persons who took part in the protests, however, DJ Switch went into hiding and she is rumoured to have fled the country.

Insidenaija recall that, DJ Switch on Monday, November 9, made a presentation before the Canadian parliament via Zoom, where she narrated the incident.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/lekki-shooting-dj-switch-will-know-no-peace-until-she-confesses-she-lied-sanwo-olus-aide/

Clown.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

You keep saying no one died and no one was shot. If you've not been following the event keep shut!

By the way Where is your evidence of the 78 people DJ switch claimed died.
Because your type are the ones spreading fake news and accusing someone else of the fake new you're championing

I was not the one who said no one died.Someone at the scene did not confirm seeing anyone shot or dead and his organisation carried it live and then tweeted it. Another is the fact that no family has come out to claim a relative died from shots said to be fired. It is these facts that are confirming it as such and yet to be controverted by by superior facts provided by her or someone else while she is on the run. So it is the right thing to do if she is taken to court to present her account

No single death from gun shot has been found but she said they were shot at. The number flying around and all over the internet is 78 but I insist that even if it is one life that was lost because the soldiers shot the person, that life is valuable and the soldier must be fished out and prosecuted.

So it takes me back to the real issue, government should find those who created all those fake news creatives and prosecute them as justice for the victims of the carnage their incitement with fake news caused.

The alleged dead from soldiers shots need justice too so she should be willing to present herself.

If you look at the carnage and see what people face to build businesses, you will pity the victims of the carnage their fake news incitement caused.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Glad you agreed that regardless of the absence of government light and camera which doesn't actually belong to the government, but that's a different story, but she still managed to record the live video with camera and light.

Now, did you see any dead bodies in the video because I watched the same video several times nd I did not see any dead bodies.

I get ur point, so, U want her to start filming dead bodies while shooting is ongoing. That's Y you are a Buhari supporter. No brain in ur head. It's cow milk. U Buhari are obviously sharing a dead cow's brain. What a punishment to U

2 Likes

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol ones your mind is presume you'll be blind to evidence. With all the videos from the shooting you never saw anyone lying like the dead? shocked

Even a medical doctor can not diagnose, take vital signs or determine death and cause of death just by watching any video, but I trust you Igbos to do all that straight from your chinko phone in your village..

Comedian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2020
misano:

I get ur point, so, U want her to start filming dead bodies while shooting is ongoing. That's Y you are a Buhari supporter. No brain in ur head. It's cow milk. U Buhari are obviously sharing a dead cow's brain. What a punishment to U

Thank you sir.

I am not sure that you get the point and since you want to keep insulting, there is no point indulging your rudeness because of the anonymity this forum affords you.

Please forgive me if I no longer respond to your comments sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2020
misano:

To start with, channels was present, hundreds of people were present before and after the shooting so what's your point? According to her, she took 15 dead bodies to the army with the help of other people and other people and watched them as they drove away with the bodies, but no proof.

You people are horrible liars, even olympic champion liars sef..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by walefresh3(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Okay in nutshell no one died or?
I want to get your insinuation right.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319282148642226178

What can you say about the link? It was a movie right ?

She lied on that very event. ...

1 Like

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by tollyboy5(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I was ncitement caused.
No media personal will be there to the end. This is not CNN videoring Arab war. Mr think! Don't just reason like you're benefitting from this government.
Everyone will run to safety. With the little videos we saw from brave protesters people where lying like dead. And many were injured badly,

So if I may ask what are names of the victims in the hospitals? The two victim dead as claimed by the governor what are their names?

If you can't give me their names then asking for victim names and family is not making sense either. A government who were quick to disperse lies that army never went to the toll gate, also put the camera off before the shooting , put the light off also and now freezing the account of protesters, suppressing investigation and still coming out to tell people to comeout if they have victims from the shooting! shocked for what? So they could bribe and treating them to not speak up right? Just the way they've been destroying properties of peaceful protesters and attacking them also bah?

You're asking her to come to court to the government could play mind game with her and treating her bah?

The the way the government has been handling the endsars matter if it were you, will you come outside to testify just like that without your safety been guaranteed?

So you could belief this government without thinking right! I know why Africans will forever be backward. Useless home training has killed the ability to question higher authority and make inquisitive research.

We have a long way to go with your type of person

3 Likes

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by walefresh3(m): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you sir.

I am not sure that you get the point and since you want to keep insulting, there is no point indulging your rudeness because of the anonymity this forum affords you.

Please forgive me if I no longer respond to your comments sir.
this movie was acted on the first of October in akwa ibom to celebrate Nigeria independent. And she copied this picture from the event to decieved Nigerians that her coursin is dead by lekki gun shots

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by tollyboy5(m): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=walefresh3 post=95943764][/quote]
That is not DJ switch tweeter acct grin grin

Or are you blind or just chose to be? undecided
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by tollyboy5(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Even a medical doctor can not diagnose, take vital signs or determine death and cause of death just by watching any video, but I trust you Igbos to do all that straight from your chinko phone in your village..

Comedian.
You don't need a medical doctor in reality to tell if someone is dead. And besides those helpless people lying on the floor let the government release their names and family so we'll be sure they didnt die simple.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Okoroawusa: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Are you ready for the curse? Mention me your full name if you're sure no one died from the shooting.
Nov 11 11:25 I will lay curse on the generation on who ever agrees no one died
Oga if you are sure that a massacre occurred in Lekki curse your curse direct. Don't put the conditional "if".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by tollyboy5(m): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Oga if you are sure that a massacre occurred in Lekki curse your curse direct. Don't put the conditional "if".
No be me put if * I just want to see your boldness. Mention me your full name.
Oru la kuku wa nisin. Okun die ki ago kan lu
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Okoroawusa: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

No be me put if * I just want to see your boldness. Mention me your full name.
Oru la kuku wa nisin. Okun die ki ago kan lu
No be you put "if'? Then why are you disturbing me
What is your own full name? Nobody is a monopoly of curses.

Taa! Gbafuo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Ikinternational: 1:13am On Nov 12, 2020
I don't know if some of you are really this stupid or just pretending.

Me that's not even keeping up with the play by play of this story knows that she came out the next day and said that wasn't her page/handle that declared 78 dead bodies. Someone was impersonating her

But yet people insist on attaching the 78 bodies to her even after she has denied.

Which kind of tells me until she says nothing happened, some people will not be satisfied

1 Like

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:40am On Nov 12, 2020
They shot in the air and yet many of the protesters were seen with bullet wounds ?

Dumb fools , you deserve the wicked leaders that rule over you in that shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by greensandy: 1:46am On Nov 12, 2020
flokii:
The ugly bltch wants asylum in Canada so she can go to UK to svck on her leader Kanu's dlck.

It will end in tears and international disgrace for DJ sWITCH and her co-conspiraors seeking to tarnish Tinubu & Sanwo Olu's image.

Amen.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 1:55am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

You don't need a medical doctor in reality to tell if someone is dead. And besides those helpless people lying on the floor let the government release their names and family so we'll be sure they didnt die simple.

Good thing I don't take you comedians seriously.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by greensandy: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, those HE Sanwo Olu visited in the hospital were not being treated for gunshots.
Please get your facts.
I don't know if you have another country or even a full Nigerian but I am.

The government is not the one stuck for hours at bus stops now because BRT buses have been burnt down and those whose businesses have to close down and sack workers deserve justice.

Nobody, so far, was shot let alone killed at Lekki.
Those like her who claimed 78 people or so we're shot dead must have their day in court.

I respect you sir with the way you comported yourself and the way you presented your facts. I will advise you not to waste your time in replying people like that anymore. They only want to hear that there was a massacre at Lekki Toll Gate. They know the truth, they are unreasonable and are just pretending. Everything that is hidden will be brought to light soon.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

No media personal will be there to the end. This is not CNN videoring Arab war. Mr think! Don't just reason like you're benefitting from this government.

Everyone will run to safety. With the little videos we saw from brave protesters people where lying like dead. And many were injured badly,

So if I may ask what are names of the victims in the hospitals? The two victim dead as claimed by the governor what are their names?

If you can't give me their names then asking for victim names and family is not making sense either. A government who were quick to disperse lies that army never went to the toll gate, also put the camera off before the shooting , put the light off also and now freezing the account of protesters, suppressing investigation and still coming out to tell people to comeout if they have victims from the shooting! shocked for what? So they could bribe and treating them to not speak up right? Just the way they've been destroying properties of peaceful protesters and attacking them also bah?

You're asking her to come to court to the government could play mind game with her and treating her bah?

The the way the government has been handling the endsars matter if it were you, will you come outside to testify just like that without your safety been guaranteed?

So you could belief this government without thinking right! I know why Africans will forever be backward. Useless home training has killed the ability to question higher authority and make inquisitive research.

Show me any picture or video of any dead protester and I'll apologize and even quit NL for good, please just 1 video or picture of a dead protester shot dead.

The truth is, you won't show me anything, you'll either dodeg or come up with some kind of excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:34am On Nov 12, 2020
walefresh3:
this movie was acted on the first of October in akwa ibom to celebrate Nigeria independent. And she copied this picture from the event to decieved Nigerians that her coursin is dead by lekki gun shots

Thank you sir.

https://www.nairaport.com.ng/endsars-this-viral-picture-is-from-a-nysc-drama-in-akwa-ibom-not-lekki-tollgate-article/

1 Like

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

It really doesn't matter where she goes to testify, she's still lying, she's still spewing the same baseless, tactless, proof less and uncorroborated tales, even all the rubbish she narrated to before the Canadian parliament was the same rubbish without proof, Canadians are not mumu, they just listened to her tales and until her story is corroborated and credible facts are tendered, she's just spinning lies and wasting everybody's time.

Out of hundreds of protesters at the toll gate, she's the only eyewitness to killings, dead bodies, army driving off with bodies?

This rubbish is very laughable, it's beyond ridiculous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2020
walefresh3:

She's a disgusting liar, a very dishonest human being.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by PHOTSEE(m): 2:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That is the more reason she should have her day in court like the others who were creating and hyping the fake news all over.

We begged and warned them to tone down even here on Nairaland to please hold on until they have their facts but they kept insulting anyone begging them to be patient.

I watched Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the scene reporting live from the scene and he didn't mention death of anyone or seeing corpses so how did the she see the 78 or whatever number of corpses.

Channels TV appear right when it reported that soldiers only shot into the air to disperse the crowd.
Not 78 dead bodies? Even if it is one shot dead by the soldiers, we need to know.

She is hiding because she has things to be scared of.

More pictures.
Channels tv presenter olu phillip whom said he can't stand to spend more than 3 minuites on toll gate scene for fear of reattack and way far distances to scene
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by AMINDA: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

It really doesn't matter where she goes to testify, she's still lying, she's still spewing the same baseless, tactless, proof less and uncorroborated tales, even all the rubbish she narrated to before the Canadian parliament was the same rubbish without proof, Canadians are not mumu, they just listened to her tales and until her story is corroborated and credible facts are tendered, she's just spinning lies and wasting everybody's time.

Out of hundreds of protesters at the toll gate, she's the only eyewitness to killings, dead bodies, army driving off with bodies?

This rubbish is very laughable, it's beyond ridiculous.

Don't worry yourself. The Canadian Embassy just put out a statement that subtly disowns DJ Switch and her fellow Asylum hustlers. They are not foolish.

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by malcom1X: 3:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

She really has to be questioned and prosecuted.
This carnage is too much yet it is turning out that she allegedly lied about dead bodies.

One thing you should understand is that the army took away dead bodies in their truck.
Ambulance said they couldn't get to the injured because the army didn't let them go through.

Lastlyy she did an Instagram live video of the shooting and how dead bodies were carried to the army after light was switched on.

So many people joined, even puff daddy was watching it. Guy puff daddy was watching it and other top news site. It was that puff daddy own I saw. I didn't have much data to watch.

So let's forget about this.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by malcom1X: 3:39am On Nov 12, 2020
walefresh3:

The real DJ switch account is swithaholic not filababi.

That's a parody account
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by capitalzero: 4:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Insidenaija:
Lagos state governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Special Adviser on Drainage and Water Resources, Joe Igbokwe, has said DJ Switch, who is rumoured to have fled to Canada, “will know no peace” until she come out to confess that she lied about the Lekki shootings.

The commissioner who is also who is a former spokesperson for the Lagos State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, said this in a Facebook post on Tuesday.

Where are people pained about lost of properties than loss of lives?
Human resources are greater than material things.

In a post which has since been deleted, Igbokwe wrote, “In Canada abi (sic) with 78 dead bodies? You will come back to meet us. Unless this lady comes out openly that she lied against Laos State and Nigeria, she will know no peace till the end of age. Your tragic lies put the nation on fire.”

DJ Switch, whose real name is Obianuju Udeh, gained nationwide fame on October 20, 2020, when she broadcast a live video of the shootings at the Lekki toll plaza via Instagram, claiming that about 15 people were killed while soldiers made away with some dead bodies.

Following a clampdown on persons who took part in the protests, however, DJ Switch went into hiding and she is rumoured to have fled the country.

Insidenaija recall that, DJ Switch on Monday, November 9, made a presentation before the Canadian parliament via Zoom, where she narrated the incident.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/lekki-shooting-dj-switch-will-know-no-peace-until-she-confesses-she-lied-sanwo-olus-aide/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency / Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Is Buhari Dead?? See Questions That Would Leave You To Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.