Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (5037 Views)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women think that men want to have sex 24 hours a day. Sure we would, if you look like
something out of Playboy."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "All the men I know are romantics-they're looking for a great relationship with a great woman.
Holding hands, enjoying spending time together-all that stuff. And sex, too. Men think sex is
normal. But when it comes to love, all the women I know are cold-blooded accountants."

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Don't be misled that just because a woman is emotional she is capable of emotion. It just means
she has different hormones. When it comes to a man's cash, she's as emotionless as you can get."

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "They say a boat is a hole in the water you pour your money into. A vagina is the same thing-it's a
hole in a woman's body you pay for dearly. At least with a boat you can sell it and maybe get some
of your money back."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Yenefer(f): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is so messed up. Very toxic mindset, poverty is bad
Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are whores? How can you say that? You know-you never see a fat old guy with a young
babe on his arm. Must be his daughter."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Men don't think there's anything immoral about prostitution because they're used to it from dating
and marriage."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "If you're an asshole around women, you might not attract them. But if you're an asshole with
money, all of a sudden you're a 'challenge'."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "The female scam is to think that since men make more money than they do-and I know plenty of
women who make more than me-the man should buy dinner. But when two women go to a
restaurant, does the one who earns more pay?"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "A woman said to me, 'I have what you want and you're going to have to pay for it'."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "The definition of a woman: gimmee, gimmee, gimmee."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Show me a guy who uses and abuses women, and I'll show you a guy who's been dating a while.
He's been taught well."

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women expect me to work 9 to 5, come home at night and hold their hand, and make 200 grand a
year. Even Ward Cleaver couldn't pull that one off."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I have ultimate respect for any woman who is honest about her sexuality, the ones who just love
sex. I have zero respect for women with their knees sewn together, who are out there hooking for as
much as they can get. And that's 99% of them."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by SarutobiEky(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Well said man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "All women think they're Cinderella. They wait for things to happen to them."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by SarutobiEky(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yenefer:
This is so messed up. Very toxic mindset, poverty is bad
sharap jur.

5 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Once in a while I'll hear a guy say, 'I've never paid for sex'. It makes me laugh. You always pay
for it."

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I've heard it said that a pretty face doesn't make a pretty heart. It's true. It makes an ugly, greedy
heart."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Pussy power. They've got it and they know it and they use it against us."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women say they want a sensitive guy, then go for a bastard with cash. Put your love where your mouth is."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I know a woman in her fifties, gray hair, out of shape, built like a box, bad attitude. On a scale of 1
to 10, she's at best a 5. But she tells me that she's only going to date men 20 years younger with a
lot of cash. And she's serious! What does she possibly have to offer? I just can't believe how
arrogant women are. They all think, I've got a pussy and every guy wants it. Sure, every guy wants
it when you're a young babe, but not when you're an old prune. These women are dreaming."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I was at a restaurant and I happened to strike up a conversation with a couple of women at the next
table. We talked for a while, and then one of them said to me 'Why don't you buy us dinner?'. Just
like that, like it was the most natural thing in the world just because I was talking to them I was
supposed to pay for their time. What arrogance! So I said to her, 'Sure, if you give me a blowww jobbb in
the parking lot'. Of course they got all pissed off and huffed out of there. That's when I realized,
women are just takers."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I waited for all my friends to get married so I could see what happened. All these guys are paying
through the nose, and their hair's turned gray from stress. First the blow jobs disappeared, then sex
altogether. And all their wives do is complain-I want a bigger house, a nicer car. These guys are
miserable. All I hear from them is, you're lucky you're single."

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I was having a drink with a couple of my friends and we were having a good time and this girl
comes over and says hi. I figured she wanted to join in the fun. She looked at me and said, 'Want to buy me a drink?' I said sure and bought her one, and she took it and started to walk away! So I
called after her and said, 'Hey, aren't you going to stay and talk?' She said no and kept on walking.
From that day on, I've never bought a woman a drink again. I hate drink whores!"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "When they're on their backs, the meter is running."

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I went out with this chick and she was really flirting-you know what I mean. Touching, the looks,
rubbing her leg against mine, all that stuff. So of course I was turned on, and when you get excited,
you get loose with the cash, because you're thinking, if I don't spend money, this is going to stop.
So I'm wining and dining her, and she invites me back to her place, and I try to kiss her and she's
shocked. 'I thought we were just friends,' she tells me. Well, then why did you take my money, you
bitch? Can you believe that? She knew exactly what she was doing. She had a good time on my
money, getting me all turned on so I'd do it. And she had no intention of following through with
sex. Don't these women have a conscience? This should be against the law."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are as shallow as a mud puddle, but they'll never admit it. What they say and what they do are miles apart."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
THE MAN ON THE STREET

The Manipulated Man

- Vilar

----- "All I want is to meet a nice girl who doesn't act like a cunt."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women aren't whores? Just try asking one to split the cost of dating! She'll dump you in a New
York second. Let's call a spade a spade-all they care about is how much money you spend on them."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "When a woman says that all the good ones are taken, she means the guys with the right job, the
right car, the right haircut, the right clothes. But have these babes ever wondered why they're alone?
The guys with the right stuff aren't picking them."

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / Five Things You Can Use Condoms For Apart From Protection During Sex(pics) / Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.