Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Or Impotent In Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Or Impotent In Men (278 Views)

You are Exposing Yourself To Erectile Dysfunction If You Do These Things / Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. / Despite Knowing I Was Impotent, My Wife Accepted Me: Says An MFM Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Or Impotent In Men by HealtthyLiving: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Erectile dysfunction is a problem of getting an erection or maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse. Men who suffer from impotent should go for medical test to rule out pile, diabetes or STDs.

How To Treat:
You will need the root of aloe vera and bottle of gin.

Cut the aloe vera into pieces, soak it with the bottle of gin for 10 days, after which you now add 2 bottles of water to the fertilized mixture.
Take 1 shot 2 times daily. Do this continually for 2 weeks and you will get good results.

For alternative procedures visit: https://www.healtthyliving.com/how-to-treat-erectile-dysfunction-with-local-herbs/
Re: How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Or Impotent In Men by HealtthyLiving: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
read
Re: How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Or Impotent In Men by HealtthyLiving: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
view
Re: How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Or Impotent In Men by HealtthyLiving: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
vieww

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help My Mom to Recover Her Tecno W3? / 2021 Business Idea Without Risk For Families / Buypower Units For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.