Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves (4267 Views)

Is This Man Wrong About the Black's inability to rule themselves? / A Drug Dealer Cannot Rule Us ...reno Omokri...pics / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by MusaChukwudi: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

If nobody in Africa buys an African car then let the Africans by their cars among themselves - for africa has 54 states!

Moreover, the black man has such low iq and no confidence in themselves that they will not even buy their own cars - the nigerian car manufacturer nigerians arent buying them. nigerian government does not prefer to buy made in nigeria cars.

Also cocoa. Nigeria and Ghana have cocoa near monopoly but the black man has not been able to create a working cocoa mercantile exchange! These exchanges are in London and New York and Amsterdam! Its such a shame - Nigeria and Ghana does not need EU buyers - it can be bought and sold in Africa.

Finally, the points you have highlighted shows the white man is able to come together - while the black man is SELFISH and individualistic which is why the white man has been able to have upper hand in trade....

You have some personal self esteem issues that I cannot help you with. Our ignorance and lack of exposure, lack of personal self control, indiscipline etc contributed to where we are today.
Do not bring any children into the world if you strongly believe all these negative stuff you are saying.

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by orisa37: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Q.E.D.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You have some personal self esteem issues that I cannot help you with. Our ignorance and lack of exposure, lack of personal self control, indiscipline etc contributed to where we are today.
Do not bring any children into the world if you strongly believe all these negative stuff you are saying.

the white man is better able to come together to achieve a common purpose than Africans.

Africa is all about deception and selfish gains and individualistic mentality and like someone else also added - primitive accumulation of wealth....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Midas01: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Facts.
Aconomist:
The British made Nigeria the top palm oil producer. Now Nigeria imports palm oil. The black man is worthless.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Midas01:
Facts.

"Facts" indeed.

So, what did the British do with all this huge palm oil income they supposedly made?

Why was Nigeria a bush with not a single power plant when they left?

That's what you should be asking if you had a working brain in your head.

You were "top palm oil producer" yet your national soccer team toured England in the late 1950s and insisted on playing their matches BAREFOOTED because they'd never set eyes on football boots, courtesy of British neglect and looting.

Slave mentality afflicted donkey.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Aconomist:
The British made Nigeria the top palm oil producer. Now Nigeria imports palm oil. The black man is worthless.

The British ruled and raped Nigeria for 63 years and built 0 universities. Now Nigeria has 200+ universities after 60 years of black rule. The white man is worthless.

Now run along, mosquito brain slaveboy.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by naijadrivablog: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Blacks behave like animals. That is why we have little or no respect internationally.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Blacks behave like animals. That is why we have little or no respect internationally.

YOU are an animal. Leave blacks out of your misery. Worthless piece of trash.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

The British ruled and raped Nigeria for 63 years and built 0 universities. Now Nigeria has 200+ universities, thanks to black rule. The white man is worthless.

Now run along, mosquito brain slaveboy who thinks he is inferior.

the 200+ universities exist just for making MONEY! how many are world class? how much research comes out of them? why werent they able to find a cure for hiv or covid-19? the truth is nigerians are too lazy and money and woman oriented to sit down and conduct a research on an enzyme for 10 years. this is why randy sex for marks lecturers are mostly found in nigeria/ africa....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

if only you can cast your ego aside and face the facts. there is looting of government treasury in ukraine and corruption in Italy. this is a truth and fact. But can you tell me a European country with the corruption and looting to the extent/ grand scale that we have seen in Nigeria and continue to see - similar to the abacha loots which is actually primitive when you seek to amass such amount of wealth. by facing the facts ina neutral fashion, the black race can move forward - we all want africa to succeed! UK wants africa to succeed because we have the resources they need.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

"Facts" indeed.

So, what did the British do with all this huge palm oil income they supposedly made?

Why was Nigeria a bush with not a single power plant when they left?

That's what you should be asking if you had a working brain in your head.

You were "top palm oil producer" yet your national soccer team toured England in the late 1950s and insisted on playing their matches BAREFOOTED because they'd never set eyes on football boots, courtesy of British neglect and looting.

Slave mentality afflicted donkey.

do you see yourself? You are waiting on the british to give you boots just the same way you waited for them to give you bricks before you left your mud huts. The negro seem to have difficulty manufacturing anything - even boots you are waiting for the white man to do for you. same thing we see today, nigeria has caled the chinese to build rail....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

The British ruled and raped Nigeria for 63 years and built 0 universities. Now Nigeria has 200+ universities after 60 years of black rule. The white man is worthless.

Now run along, mosquito brain slaveboy.

Who built university of ibadan, the most prestigious university during the colonial days.

All the missionary schools were your elites went to in Nigeria, who built them.

Go and read history of Nigeria. The British export some resources from Nigeria and also built some solid infrastructures that got mismanaged when Nigerians took over.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

do you see yourself? You are waiting on the british to give you boots just the same way you waited for them to give you bricks before you left your mud huts. The negro seem to have difficulty manufacturing anything - even boots you are waiting for the white man to do for you. same thing we see today, nigeria has caled the chinese to build rail....

Your problem is that you are unintelligent, and yet you're discussing issues that require intelligence. You also have a slave mentality that prevents you from addressing issues fairly and without racial bias. In this case, our national football team's welfare and development was the responsibility of the leaders in the 1950s, who were British. The team played barefooted. Who should you blame for that? THE LEADERS, IE THE BRITISH. Just as if today, you hear that the Super Eagles have no jerseys and have to sew theirs, or wear t-shirts to play matches, who will you blame? The leaders of the country! Now that is basic common sense which eludes you because you have a hatred for blacks which makes you blame them for any and everything, even when they are blameless, to the point of your being senseless and dumb.

Whoever sent you here to spread your message of hatred for black people, may that hatred be returned in equal measure back to you and to them.

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

Your problem is that you are unintelligent, and yet you're discussing issues that require intelligence. You also have a slave mentality that prevents you from addressing issues fairly and without racial bias. In this case, our national football team's welfare and development was the responsibility of the leaders in the 1950s, who were British. The team played barefooted. Who should you blame for that? THE LEADERS, IE THE BRITISH. Just as if today, you hear that the Super Eagles have no jerseys and have to sew theirs, or wear t-shirts to play matches, who will you blame? The leaders of the country! Now that is basic common sense which eludes you because you have a hatred for blacks which makes you blame them for any and everything, to the point of your being senseless and dumb.

no it is not the responsibility of the british to give you boots... you should use your intellect to manufacture boots. the nigerians should manufacture boots and stop this blame game which really is a sign of low iq. even the british colonization of nigeria suggests nigerians are inferior because if they were not the british would not have succeeded. the british were superior.

You can blame the british all you want and day and night but that does not change the fact that all black majority nations are shitholes and that nigerians are always looking to migrate to white mans land...

the thing is once nigerians are caught with raw professional facts they start appealing to emotion and personal attacks @ the bolded.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Who built university of ibadan, the most prestigious university during the colonial days.

Go and read history of Nigeria. The British export some resources from Nigeria and also built some solid infrastructures that got mismanaged when Nigerians took over.

funny enough University of Ibadan is still among the best Universities in Nigeria today!
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

the question we are trying to solve is - why is it that once nigerians take over the running of anything, it goes down.... another example, the Abuja train was built by the chinese with a 3 year period where the chinese are to run the rail in abuja. I think they have handed it over to nigeria now. now i can bet you that within the next 10 years the abuja rail system will stop working - trains arriving and leaving late, train driver toasting female passengers, tickets being sold to the highest bidder, tickets being sold to politicians first etc...
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Another slave has come in to talk rubbish. Goodluck Jonathan built 7 universities in 5 years. The British built one "university" in 63 years, yet Mr Slaveboy is praising the British and condemning the Nigerian leadership.

The "solid infrastructure" you say the British built, did it include electricity and power plants? No.

At independence we had no power plants. Not one. No grid either. Yet you are full of praises for the British looters.

I really don't know what JUJU the whites did on you people to have turned you into walking dunces and donkeys that cannot reason clearly like normal human beings. Tufiakwa.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

the question we are trying to solve is - why is it that once nigerians take over the running of anything, it goes down.... another example, the Abuja train was built by the chinese with a 3 year period where the chinese are to run the rail in abuja. I think they have handed it over to nigeria now. now i can bet you that within the next 10 years the abuja rail system will stop working - trains arriving and leaving late, train driver toasting female passengers, tickets being sold to the highest bidder, tickets being sold to politicians first etc...

Professionalism is a big no in Nigeria.

Theft and mismanagement is the norm in Nigeria.

I observed when the railway stations was built, i noticed something, you dont need 100 of people with skills to build a railway, you only need 2 skillful engineers and some labourers and that is what the Chinese did in Nigeria, the team comprises of 2 Chinese engineers and lot of Nigerian laborers.

But it is suprising that Nigeria does not have that 2 skill Engineer to build or even maintain the railway. So we should expect its ruin.

They should make it a private public partnership all else that Abuja train station will turn to a dump site.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

no it is not the responsibility of the british to give you boots... you should use your intellect to manufacture boots. the nigerians should manufacture boots and stop this blame game which really is a sign of low iq. even the british colonization of nigeria suggests nigerians are inferior because if they were not the british would not have succeeded. the british were superior.

You can blame the british all you want and day and night but that does not change the fact that all black majority nations are shitholes and that nigerians are always looking to migrate to white mans land...

the thing is once nigerians are caught with raw professional facts they start appealing to emotion and personal attacks @ the bolded.

Shut up and use your damn brain you dunce. The British introduced football to Nigeria. The British ruled Nigeria. The British created the national soccer team. It was the responsibility of the BRITISH RULERS of Nigeria who ran the sports ministry at the time to ensure the national team HAD SOCCER BOOTS, whether made locally, or imported.

Simple, basic common sense which is beyond you because you're a hate-filled, low IQ dunce with the intelligence of a gnat.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

Another slave has come in to talk rubbish. Goodluck Jonathan built 7 universities in 5 years. The British built one "university" in 63 years, yet Mr Slaveboy is praising the British and condemning the Nigerian leadership.

The "solid infrastructure" you say the British built, did it include electricity and power plants? No.

At independence we had no power plants. Not one. No grid either. Yet you are full of praises for the British looters.

I really don't know what JUJU the whites did on you people to have turned you into walking dunces and donkeys that cannot reason clearly like normal human beings. Tufiakwa.

This isn't about slavery or a competition match, we are talking about building solid structures.

I was in a place in Nigeria built by foreigners for expatriates, when i saw the planning and maintenance i was amazed, this place looked like a suburb in the United states, note, this areas are for expatriates oil workers, they had everything and they were self sufficient, as i went out of the gate, i came into choas land, the reality of Nigeria, the disorganization, the smell, the anyhow mentality.

Do this experiment, a black man and a white man should build an estate, the difference will be clear in organization and maintenance.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

Shut up and use your damn brain you dunce. The British introduced football to Nigeria. The British ruled Nigeria. The British created the national soccer team. It was the responsibility of the BRITISH RULERS of Nigeria to ensure the national team they created HAD SOCCER BOOTS.

Simple common sense which is beyond you because you're a low IQ dunce with the intelligence of a gnat.

And since they didn't provide the soccer boots allegedly the negro begins the blame game instead of pooling money together to get them lol. I'm also sure it's because they didn't provide the boots that's why Nigeria is underdeveloped because the boots would have developed Nigeria lol
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

This isn't about slavery or a competition match, we are talking about building solid structures.

I was in a place in Nigeria built by foreigners for expatriates, when i saw the planning and maintenance i was amazed, this place looked like a suburb in the United states, note, this areas are for expatriates oil workers, they had everything and they were self sufficient, as i went out of the gate, i came into choas land, the reality of Nigeria, the disorganization, the smell, the anyhow mentality.

Do this experiment, a black man and a white man should build an estate, the difference will be clear in organization and maintenance.

Look at the black neighbourhoods of Chicago and new york and the white neighbourhoods - in terms of organisation maintenance and lack of gangery - the difference is clear!
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

And since they didn't provide the soccer boots allegedly the negro begins the blame game instead of pooling money together to get them lol. I'm also sure it's because they didn't provide the boots that's why Nigeria is underdeveloped because the boots would have developed Nigeria lol

Damn you're dumb. They had no boots because the British STOLE and LOOTED the funds meant for developing the team. Comprende? Thick skull.

And then when Nigerians assumed leadership of the country in 1960, and took over the sports ministry, the team BEGAN wearing soccer boots.

Thank goodness for our independence or the Super Eagles would still be playing barefooted today.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

Look at the black neighbourhoods of Chicago and new york and the white neighbourhoods - in terms of organisation maintenance and lack of gangery - the difference is clear!

Now I know you are not a black person. You're a white guy neo Nazi racist type, aren't you?

I can tell.

Why do you call yourself "Big Bashiru"?

Is that to deceive forumers?
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Did it occur to your tiny, undeveloped brain that the contrast in quality could be due to differences in wealth, education, between the white established estate and the surrounding environment?

See, when your first approach is to see it in racial terms, it indicates you are UNINTELLIGENT.

You need to get an education, so you can assess issues with better insight, judgement, and maturity. Attend university, because I know you didn't.

That way you will start to reason like an intellectual, rather than like some dimwit racist school dropout from some western backwater.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

Did it occur to your tiny, undeveloped brain that the contrast in quality could be due to differences in wealth, education, between the white established estate and the surrounding environment?

See, when your first approach is to see it in racial terms, it indicates you are UNINTELLIGENT.

You need to get an education, so you can assess issues with better insight, judgement, and maturity.

Infact hou have comprehension problems, read ny experiment again.

Also Stop giving excuses for mediocrity.

Another question, why can't Nigerian build railways, why do a Chinese engineer from the Chinese village have to come to Nigeria to build the rails for us?

Why do European companies have to build our roads, our bridges, airports, malls, why?

Explain to me in the most condensing way.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

Damn you're dumb. They had no boots because the British STOLE and LOOTED the funds meant for developing the team. Comprende? Thick skull.

And then when Nigerians assumed leadership of the country in 1960, and took over the sports ministry, the team BEGAN wearing soccer boots.

Thank goodness for our independence or the Super Eagles would still be playing barefooted today.

The negros were conducting sex for marks in their universities while the loot were taking place and couldn't stop them?? That means blacks are inferior then.... whatever you allege oyinbos are doing to blacks over the past 1000 years is it that blacks lack the intelligence to stop them or what?
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by naijadrivablog: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

Shut up kiddo
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Infact hou have comprehension problems, read ny experiment again.

Also Stop giving excuses for mediocrity.

Another question, why can't Nigerian build railways, why do a Chinese engineer from the Chinese village have to come to Nigeria to build the rails for us?

Why do European companies have to build our roads, our bridges, airports, malls, why?

Explain to me in the most condensing way.

Development of capacity is not an overnight thing. It is gradual. There is a 12 or 13 storey building that was recently commissioned in Akwa Ibom state which is the tallest structure built 100% by an indigenous firm in Nigeria so far. It was such a thing of pride that President Buhari went there to commission the building. In the next couple of years, a taller one will be built. In 10 years' time, we would be doing skyscrapers. That is how nations develop.

When China began its industrial revolution in the 1980s, you had Russians there doing everything, including helping with military hardware, air and spacecraft development, railways, you name it. As the decades rolled by, the Chinese slowly developed indigenous capacity to the point they are today.

So there is nothing new or strange about foreigners working in Nigerian development projects. China are building railroads here, but local capacity building comes with the contracts they are given.

They are building a factory for local manufacture of trains, set to employ 5,000 Nigerians for example. In 10 years time, we would not need them at all to help in building the railway. That is how development works.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

The negros were conducting sex for marks in their universities while the loot were taking place and couldn't stop them?? That means blacks are inferior then.... whatever you allege oyinbos are doing to blacks over the past 1000 years is it that blacks lack the intelligence to stop them or what?

You can't even articulate yourself properly, or be coherent, yet you're calling others "unintelligent". I've no idea what you're saying.

Being at the receiving end of another race's vandalism does not necessarily signify unintelligence. The west has vandalized the entire world, not just Africa.

It signifies THEIR unintelligence to imagine the unequal world they've created is tenable or viable in the long run.

The inherent contradictions and pressures of an unequal earth will eventually consume them, in various forms, from terrorism to mass immigration to the west etc etc., leading to the collapse of their societies as well.

So it is a delusion to think that being greedy and avaricious for the resources of other regions and races constitutes 'intelligence'.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

You can't even articulate yourself properly, or be coherent, yet you're calling others "unintelligent". I've no idea what you're saying. Being at the receiving end of another race's vandalism does not necessarily signify unintelligence. The west has vandalized the entire world, not just Africa. It signifies THEIR unintelligence to imagine the unequal world they've created is tenable or viable in the long run. The inherent contradictions and pressures of an unequal earth will eventually consume them, in various forms, from terrorism to mass immigration to the west etc etc.

You are obviously mentally sick... it's evident from all your excuse generation and blame shifting.... the black man goes to Europe and through it's inferior culture seeks to turn Europe and America into Africa....

The era of blaming Europe and America for your failures is over.....

The glaring facts are there to see. Liberia and Ethiopia were never colonized but they are just as much shitholes as the rest of Africa; so this renders your blame game invalid, null, void and of no effect.

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

You are obviously mentally sick... it's evident from all your excuse generation and blame shifting.... the black man goes to Europe and through it's inferior culture seeks to turn Europe and America into Africa....

The era of blaming Europe and America for your failures is over.....

The glaring facts are there to see. Liberia and Ethiopia were never colonized but they are just as much shitholes as the rest of Africa; so this renders your blame game invalid, null, void and of no effect.

Your problem is lack of education, which is why you're inarticulate and reason like a simpleton.

I suggest you attend university, because I am 100% sure you haven't, which is why debating you is like arguing with a high school dropout.

Believe me, it shows.

Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Video Of GEJ Presenting National Honours To Deserving Nigerians / Nigeria's Military Positions At 36th In The World According To Global Firepower. / Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.