Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves (4264 Views)

Is This Man Wrong About the Black's inability to rule themselves? / A Drug Dealer Cannot Rule Us ...reno Omokri...pics / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rossnitti:

Your problem is lack of education, which is why you're inarticulate and reason like a simpleton.

I suggest you attend university, because I am 100% sure you haven't, which is why debating you is like arguing with a high school dropout.

Believe me, it shows.

Bye.

Bye and keep generating your excuses- you are very good at blame shifting and excuse generation....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
alphaRego01:

---maybe ur work in shell,or ur parents work there

-----maybe ur dad or mum is a politician or has been in the line of politics

-----maybe u might be a politician even

Certainly,u are not a hustler.because it is the sweat of de citizens in this country that is pushing it toward,yet with no benefits..u want to blame us for crying for Justice.evil

Rossnitti is associated with politicians, he always defends them.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Raalsalghul: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Aconomist:
Blacks in general can't rule themselves. Imagine a country with no electricity in 2020. The black brain is not as developed as other races. He doesn't understand long term or strategic thinking.

A black man would steal government money to buy Lamborghinis and Gucci belts, and then he is surprised when other races call him monkey.

You've said it all, no addition or subtraction.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Can someone tell me why a country that claims to be equal to other races doesn't have something as basic as stable power in the 21st century? No maintenance culture. Utterly disgraceful
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ikengawo:

You have to try to recover from your self hate. Its a byproduct of low exposure. Otherwise you're useless to everyone

This isnt true. Schools served a very small portion of the population. So of course a school system that onky serves 1% of the population will seem nice. The british built 1 university to serve the whole of Nigeria (Ife) and 90% of its cirriculum and facilities were developed after. Literacy was less than 20% nation wide with even less populatiom than today and life expectancy was exceptionally low

rail did not serve Nigerians but rather extraction of nigerian minerals to england. Once this dynamic was possible the fell to disuse.

Not to mention the thousands of people killed by the british (Enugu Coal strike, Aba womens war, Ekumeku etc)..They kept record of how many ppl they killed a year and if you want to see i can present. All by the working policw you cited.

Being nostalgic about the past, either to glorify Africa or to glorify whites, is never based on a comprehensive understanding.

You mention rail - it doesn't matter the purpose for which it was built.... what matters is that it was built. Nigeria has had all those resources for the centuries before the British came - why didn't they extract their resources and build their own rail before the arrival of the British?? It actually suggests laziness on the part of blacks and as we speak it's China building Nigeria's rail so nothing has changed!
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Ikengawo: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBashiru:

You mention rail - it doesn't matter the purpose for which it was built.... what matters is that it was built. Nigeria has had all those resources for the centuries before the British came - why didn't they extract their resources and build their own rail before the arrival of the British?? It actually suggests laziness on the part of blacks and as we speak it's China building Nigeria's rail so nothing has changed!

I agree, but when you frame it at benevolent or even an act of development it wasnt. It didnt enrich nigerians, it wasnt supposed to and was specifically designed to do the opposite.

If i build a tunnel to your bedroom thats specifically there to take your belongings you cannot frame the tunnel as me providing you with a means of getting to work even if youve used it to go to work.

then if you factor the 1000s of people that were being killed to maintain the theft, you have to wonder.

Right now Shell facilities in Nigeria have 24/7 power. But as a fact Shell is in Nigeria for the sake of stealing. they pay next to no tax, avoid hiring nigerians, avoid audits, destroy the environment, and send all their earnings to europe.

We can say 'shell built xyz' as a fact but to say they built xyz to develop nigeria etc is false
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ikengawo:

I agree, but when you frame it at benevolent or even an act of development it wasnt. It didnt enrich nigerians, it wasnt supposed to and was specifically designed to do the opposite.

If i build a tunnel to your bedroom thats specifically there to take your belongings you cannot frame the tunnel as me providing you with a means of getting to work even if youve used it to go to work.

then if you factor the 1000s of people that were being killed to maintain the theft, you have to wonder.

Right now Shell facilities in Nigeria have 24/7 power. But as a fact Shell is in Nigeria for the sake of stealing. they pay next to no tax, avoid hiring nigerians, avoid audits, destroy the environment, and send all their earnings to europe.

We can say 'shell built xyz' as a fact but to say they built xyz to develop nigeria etc is false

It was an act of indirect development and not just for their selfish interests - they built missionary schools and a lot.... obviously there had to be something in return (resources) as it's not free development....

As far as resources goes - it was trade.... so let's quit all these - "they exploited us", "They invaded us".... just excuses

How many missionary schools has Nigeria built overseas??
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ikengawo:

@ the bolded - were the blacks so dumb that they couldn't defend themselves against being killed in the 1000s?? They couldn't go to Europe to colonize Europeans - just love complaining
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Ikengawo: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBashiru:

It was an act of indirect development and not just for their selfish interests - they built missionary schools and a lot.... obviously there had to be something in return (resources) as it's not free development....

As far as resources goes - it was trade.... so let's quit all these - "they exploited us", "They invaded us".... just excuses

How many missionary schools has Nigeria built overseas??

lol but look at the Nigerian thought pattern and education system that came from the missionart schools lol. Im explaining to you what a colony is and this isnt something i would debate with someone in England that doesnt have missionart schools because its basic understanding for a reasoning person.

Missionary schools were built to produce people who will eventually want to buy british goods. It was a giant commercial for british made goods. Part of that commerical was telling you that everything about you was inferior and devilish and the more western goods you own the more valuable you are as a person.

So you put an entire country under this system and youre surprised that it produces leaders that would steal government budgets to have a foriegn watch.

But as someone with a colonial education you arent able to make that connection and I, without that curse, can easily see it as can everyone not living in Africa.

There are basic normal aspects of human thought that are beaten out of a pwrson through this system.

If you dont believe me, look around you. Do you think what was being taught at mission schools was designed to make nigeria better? or nigerians better?

You might because, again, your education system is actually trauma indoctrination thats supposed to shatter your self esteem and ability to see good in yourself. Once you leave Nigeria and embark on actual learning you'll see what happened to you.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Ikengawo: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBashiru:

@ the bolded - were the blacks so dumb that they couldn't defend themselves against being killed in the 1000s?? They couldn't go to Europe to colonize Europeans - just love complaining

They did, hence the british no longer killing them by the thousands. You're all over the place
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Rossnitti: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBashiru:
Can someone tell me why a country that claims to be equal to other races doesn't have something as basic as stable power in the 21st century? No maintenance culture. Utterly disgraceful

Low IQ ignoramus. Pakistan and India do not have stable electricity. They got independence even before Nigeria.

Venezuela and Bolivia also suffer regular power cuts.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2019/5/24/lights-out-circular-debt-cripples-pakistans-power-sector

https://www.financialexpress.com/industry/why-are-there-so-many-power-cuts-in-india-large-amount-of-electricity-produced-is-simply-wasted/1882746/

https://paragonrelocation.com/india-struggles-with-massive-power-outages-as-poor-infrastructure-rears-head-again/

https://www.crisisgroup.org/latin-america-caribbean/andes/venezuela/darkest-hours-power-outages-raise-temperature-venezuela

I guess their brains are ''undeveloped'' as well.

Tufiakwa.

You're worthless.

Go on, make excuses for them. That's your next step.

I can read you like a book.

Maggot.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ikengawo:

lol but look at the Nigerian thought pattern and education system that came from the missionart schools lol. Im explaining to you what a colony is and this isnt something i would debate with someone in England that doesnt have missionart schools because its basic understanding for a reasoning person.

Missionary schools were built to produce people who will eventually want to buy british goods. It was a giant commercial for british made goods. Part of that commerical was telling you that everything about you was inferior and devilish and the more western goods you own the more valuable you are as a person.

So you put an entire country under this system and youre surprised that it produces leaders that would steal government budgets to have a foriegn watch.

But as someone with a colonial education you arent able to make that connection and I, without that curse, can easily see it as can everyone not living in Africa.

There are basic normal aspects of human thought that are beaten out of a pwrson through this system.

If you dont believe me, look around you. Do you think what was being taught at mission schools was designed to make nigeria better? or nigerians better?

You might because, again, your education system is actually trauma indoctrination thats supposed to shatter your self esteem and ability to see good in yourself. Once you leave Nigeria and embark on actual learning you'll see what happened to you.

So which school systems hv Nigerians built?? Nigerians love playing victim.....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by favor914: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Aconomist:
Blacks in general can't rule themselves. Imagine a country with no electricity in 2020. The black brain is not as developed as other races. He doesn't understand long term or strategic thinking.

A black man would steal government money to buy Lamborghinis and Gucci belts, and then he is surprised when other races call him monkey.
Nigeria is number 1 in religious matters & miracles, yet we are still waiting for the miraculous electricity.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rossnitti:

Low IQ ignoramus. Pakistan and India do not have stable electricity. They got independence even before Nigeria.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2019/5/24/lights-out-circular-debt-cripples-pakistans-power-sector

https://www.financialexpress.com/industry/why-are-there-so-many-power-cuts-in-india-large-amount-of-electricity-produced-is-simply-wasted/1882746/

https://paragonrelocation.com/india-struggles-with-massive-power-outages-as-poor-infrastructure-rears-head-again/

https://www.crisisgroup.org/latin-america-caribbean/andes/venezuela/darkest-hours-power-outages-raise-temperature-venezuela

Tufiakwa.

You're worthless.

Maggot.

They built their infra themselves.... Nigeria is calling Germany and co to do it.... that's the difference!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by favor914: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ikengawo:

Nigeria is just 60 years old, the incompetent black man Obasanjo & Co, destroyed Nigeria, Nigeria’s Failure as a nation of people has nothing to do with the white man, but is established on our ethic & religious Hypocritical bigotry.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by favor914: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBashiru:

They built their infra themselves.... Nigeria is calling Germany and co to do it.... that's the difference!
And the stupid congo man will claim he built the pyramids of Egypt? Mumudey.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by rdokoye: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Aconomist:

Are you a black man?
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Foookaaa: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Aconomist:

Are you stupid? The oyibo man says the black man can't rule himself even though we did so before they came along and you are agreeing with him. I think the problem comes from us. We don't hold these vagabonds in power accountable enough. We parrot their lies, participate in ethno-religious strife and allow the selfish leaders to rob us blind. Why won't we fall into civil war? The same dynamic happens in oyibo land where the poor white men blame their financial woes on people of color and vote in demagogues.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
Nigeria is just 60 years old, the incompetent black man Obasanjo & Co, destroyed Nigeria, Nigeria’s Failure as a nation of people has nothing to do with the white man, but is established on our ethic & religious Hypocritical bigotry.

60 years isn't "just" - it's a significant age..... and yes I agree with you - you put it perfectly especially religious hypocritical bigotry....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by BigBashiru: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Foookaaa:

Are you stupid? The oyibo man says the black man can't rule himself even though we did so before they came along and you are agreeing with him. I think the problem comes from us. We don't hold these vagabonds in power accountable enough. We parrot their lies, participate in ethno-religious strife and allow the selfish leaders to rob us blind. Why won't we fall into civil war? The same dynamic happens in oyibo land where the poor white men blame their financial woes on people of color and vote in demagogues.

No before the coming of the white man Nigerians were killing twins, and sold themselves as slaves, had no trains or mirrors and couldn't govern themselves.... the inability of Nigeria to govern itself has festered even up to these times....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Ikengawo: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:

based on what you know. I like how you separated religion from this said white man
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Ikengawo: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBashiru:

So which school systems hv Nigerians built?? Nigerians love playing victim.....

There are good schools in Nigeria but over all the type 9f thinking necessary to move forward is no longer on th3 ground so idk if the mental tools to actually understand what an education system can be is available.

Theres i video i can post on here of a young western educated Igbo man teaching his village to read and write. in the video you see women of all ages titled men and children all sitting together and learning something new.

Today propose a group of 'big men' to go somewhere, sit down and learn from a youth and SARs will find you. Suggest a group of old men to sit next to young girls and learn you'll be insulted. Suggest an entire community sit down together and do something other than list off 'dignitiaries' (people who own the most foriegn stuff) and distribute rice chaotically and it wont happen.

The person that cant sit down and learn from children cant form a school system. But ask both him and the child about italian brands and you will witness their life

I believe the condition of Nigeria is the fault of nigerians, but the condition has a history and that cant be denied.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rossnitti:

Tufiakwa.

You're worthless.

Maggot.

Stable electricity or otherwise is not tied to political/administrative independence from white man, you retārd

Can't believe dummies like you still exist I swear you're the king of Stupid
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by ABCthings: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Aconomist:

blacks like you are part of our problems.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Aconomist: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Liberal and Ethiopia were not colonized but are not doing well
Where is Libera and Ethiopia doing well? Ethiopia's economy is smaller than Lagos alone and feces flow through their streets. Ethiopians didn't end slavery until 1940 when the Italians forced them.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by tsdarkside(m): 3:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Aconomist:

wait a minute....

you talk as if their is no electricity atal....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by tsdarkside(m): 3:52am On Nov 18, 2020

Stable electricity or otherwise is not tied to political/administrative independence from white man, you retārd

Can't believe dummies like you still exist I swear you're the king of Stupid

don min am....

he just want to pity himself because he is black....

what i hate most is,people like him try to drag other blacks with them too....
they want us to pity ourselfs because we are black....

inferiority complex is very deep in many black people....

they dont like how they look,how they smell,their language....everything they are disgust them....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by tsdarkside(m): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Aconomist:

dont you understand black leaders suffer inferiority complex too....??

they try to compensate by gatherin wealth....like this they feel a bit better than other blacks....
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by orisa37: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2020
I concur. And that is why the Presidency, The Judiciary and The NASS must GRANT FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW NOW AND NOW.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by orisa37: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2020
I concur. And that is why the Presidency, The Judiciary and The NASS must GRANT FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW NOW AND NOW. AND CONSIGN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FEDERAL LIAISON GOVERNMENT WITH AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES ONLY.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Aconomist: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

dont you understand black leaders suffer inferiority complex too....??

they try to compensate by gatherin wealth....like this they feel a bit better than other blacks....

If black leaders feel inferior to other races, why not use their POWER to build a functional society so people won't say blacks are inferior anymore? It's one thing for a powerless black man to feel inferior because his country is weak and poor. But there is no excuse for someone who actually has the power to buy worthless trinkets instead of fixing the reputation of his worthless race.

Africa is planet of the apes. If you let a chimpanzee manage a country, it would look like Africa. Here is an example of a typical black leader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA_p4--ZFIo

Equatorial Guinea has a GDP per capita rivaling Arab countries. Arab countries build a functional society, but the black monkey buys lamborghinis.
Re: 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves by Aconomist: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is what happens when you give a monkey power:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoY1a-U5HjM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention One Value,just One Value The North Adds To Nigeria / Meet 25yrs Ayomide Of LP Contesting For State House In Oyo / Tinubu With Our Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.