Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ngige To Senators: We’re Addressing ASUU Strike Holistically - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ngige To Senators: We’re Addressing ASUU Strike Holistically (14490 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / IPPIS: ASUU Plunged FG Into N800bn Debt, Says Ngige / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ngige To Senators: We’re Addressing ASUU Strike Holistically by onyeogalu1(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
sinkhole:
With Ngige saying the above, I strongly believe that the next meeting with ASUU has already ended deadlocked undecided

I thought I was the only one that saw that part. How can he go to the meeting with that mindset?
Re: Ngige To Senators: We’re Addressing ASUU Strike Holistically by Ivyjoe1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
ASUU and federal govt are not serious. Abeg if you reside in benue, jos, kaduna or any part in the north. we can do food items bussines, please call me on 07035372368. wisdom from akwa ibom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report / Segun Ajiboye: 19,273 Teachers Failed Qualifying Test / JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.