Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,328 members, 6,236,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 11:11 PM

You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself (3595 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Erectile Dysfunction: Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation. Don't be a 2 minutes noodles. Get your confidence back.

You can henceforth give your wife Addictive Sexual Pleasure and confidently feel 10 times 'Manlier' with Jalin Herbal Mannex without any potential side effects.
If you want to stop premature ejaculation and last longer then you need Jalin Herbal Mannex.
It's from Nature.
No side effects.
Approved by NAFDAC -A7-2124L

Premature ejaculation can cause depression in men, you don't need to suffer in silence any longer.
Get Jalin Herbal Mannex to fight weak erection, impotency, boost sperm count, fight waist pain, increase libido

Very affordable.
Call or WhatsApp 08167518212

1 Like

Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Keep the orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
A man can only enjoy his money through good food or his manhood.
Don't let your manhood deprive you of being a real man.
Get Jarlin Herbal Mannex and testify in the Oza room
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by LIVINGICON: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
But there are still some pussies that are so tight just a few strokes, the man has released. That one is beyond taking herbs. It is a natural phenomenon.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:
But there are still some pussies that are so tight just a few strokes, the man has released. That one is beyond taking herbs. It is a natural phenomenon.
Try this and you will come back to testify on nairaland
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
You can buy for your man
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by LIVINGICON: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
UkBalesNig:

Try this and you will come back to testify on nairaland

I don't take such. I am natural.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Do you still wonder why our forefathers lived longer and are stronger than our present generation? They knew and used the right herbs in curing ailments.
Take advantage of this goodness in a bottle "Jarlin Herbal Mannex"
The No 1 supplement for men and you will surely testify to it's efficacy
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Are you a TTC (Trying To Conceive) Dad. Jalin Herbal Mannex is Highly recommended for you
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Keep your orders coming.
We keep your identity confidential
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 5:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Stop covering up your ailment. Speak to me and get a lasting solution. We keep your identity confidential. You too can be a real man.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Click on this link to chat with me on WhatsApp

https:///2348167518212
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2020
We deliver Nationwide
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Use Jalin Herbal Mannex and testify to it's efficacy
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Erectile Dysfunction: Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation. Don't be a 2 minutes noodles. Get your confidence back.

You can henceforth give your wife Addictive Sexual Pleasure and confidently feel 10 times 'Manlier' with Jalin Herbal Mannex without any potential side effects.
If you want to stop premature ejaculation and last longer then you need Jalin Herbal Mannex.
It's from Nature.
No side effects.

Premature ejaculation can cause depression in men, you don't need to suffer in silence any longer.
Get Jalin Herbal Mannex to fight weak erection, impotency, boost sperm count, fight waist pain, increase libido

Very affordable.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jalin Herbal Mannex is the best product available for treating Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection, Poor Libido and Waist Pain in Men.
Buy Jalin Today and you will surely testify to it's efficacy.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
You too can be a complete man. Speak up, speak to me about your challenges in the "Oza Room". I'm ready to give listening hears and offer you a lasting solution
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2020
You too can be a complete man, don't be shy to speak to me. We keep your identity confidential
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2020

It's from Nature.
No side effects.

Very affordable.

Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2020
You too can go for 10 rounds.
Don't wait till a Man Using Jalin Herbal Mannex Snatch your wife away from you.
Order for yours now and testify.

Women love good sex
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2020
A woman will rather stay with a poor man with a functional manhood rather than a rich man who ejaculates in two minutes.

You too can have a strong erection, go for many rounds, boost your sperm count and prevent every potential waist pain with "This Goodness In A Bottle"
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by lavicollins(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
GET RID OF WEAK ERECTION AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION NATURALLY TODAY

http://health-wise.com.ng/weakerection-cure.htm

Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
lavicollins:
GET RID OF WEAK ERECTION AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION NATURALLY TODAY

http://health-wise.com.ng/weakerection-cure.htm

Why not open your own thread?
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020

It's from Nature.
No side effects.

Very affordable.

Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flies And Antibiotic / Photos: Perfectly Healthy Baby Delivered Still Inside His Amniotic Sac / HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.