Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,332 members, 6,236,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 11:44 PM

You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself (3597 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jalin Herbal Mannex, The No 1 Drug for Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection, Poor Libido and Waist Pain and general Infertility in Men
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 2:35am On Nov 15, 2020
Impotence? Jalin Herbal Mannex is the answer
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Infertility in Men?

Use Jalin Herbal Mannex.
( The Trusted Brand)
No Potential Side Effects.
NAFDAC Approved.
Very Affordable
Are you outside Warri?
We Deliver NationWide.
Call 08167518212
WhatsApp https:///2348167518212
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2020
SPECIAL FEATURES OF JALIN HONEY HERBAL MIXTURE

Traditionally Formulated to enhance sexual performance in men

Fights Weak Erection
Fights Impotency
Boosts Sperm Count
Fights Waist Pain
Increases Libido
NO SIDE EFFECT OF ANY KIND Approved By NAFDAC. - A7- 2077L
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Erectile Dysfunction: Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation. Don't be a 2 minutes noodles. Get your confidence back.

You can henceforth give your wife Addictive Sexual Pleasure and confidently feel 10 times 'Manlier' with Jalin Herbal Mannex without any potential side effects.
If you want to stop premature ejaculation and last longer then you need Jalin Herbal Mannex.
It's from Nature.
No side effects.
Approved by NAFDAC -A7-2124L

Premature ejaculation can cause depression in men, you don't need to suffer in silence any longer.
Get Jalin Herbal Mannex to fight weak erection, impotency, boost sperm count, fight waist pain, increase libido

Very affordable.
Call or WhatsApp 08167518212

https:///2348167518212
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thank You Nairalanders. I'm happy you all are commending on the efficacy of the herbs. Your identity is confidential. Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2020
This powerful product gives you back what your busy lifestyle takes out
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Your Heath Matters
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Feel free to talk to me about your sexual challenges
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
You too can get your confidence back
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Jalin Herbal Mannex is formulated to enhance sexual performance in men
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Buy Jalin Herbal Mannex and testify
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
How do you feel when you can't satisfy your wife sexually? I understand how you feel. You too can be a complete man with Jalin Herbal Mannex.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Are you in Warri? You can visit our location and buy on "cash and carry basis" Are you living outside Warri? We deliver Nationwide. We are 100% genuine, you have no fears with us.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Your Identity is confidential
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Do you find it hard to sexually satisfy your wife? I have got the solution. Very affordable
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by josephcletus(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
The Caption though. lol
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
You too can satisfy your woman
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Our product has no potential side effects, its strictly organic
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
SEX IS FOOD!!!!!!!read

Sex is not all about making children. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Seduce your husband, don't always allow your husband to ask for Sex, there must be no timetable for sex. Be creative, don't be predictable. Give him what he wants. If you loose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood. Be part of your husband plans.
Don't have too many children, you wanna sell them ? Allow your husband to check in and out anytime.
When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable. Stop saying, is it food ? Yes, sex is food !!!
As a wife, try to invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him. Build yourself as his prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life. Don't allow your husband to provide all your needs, he is not a money making machine. Iron sharpens iron, try to reciprocate.
You are meant to support each other spiritually, financially, physically and morally through thick and thin. You are a builder....Wise woman buildeth her home. Women need wisdom to build their homes. Do not be too outspoken, know when to talk, when to listen and when to be quiet.
Love your husband with all your heart, never tell him, if not because of my children, remember you've known him before the arrival of those children.
Pamper your husband, put his head on your chest and pray for him. Give him unannounced kiss from the back.... mwahhhhhh, don't be too holy to kiss in the public. He is your husband for God sake. Be romantic joooo, it is good for the heart. Some people are not happy that you're happy in that marriage, proof them wrong that you love him and he is your crown, always feel good when you hold him. Don't look 50 while you're still under 40, it drives men crazy. Always keep fit regardless of your age or body.

To men:
Do not take a woman who does all these for granted!
Pamper her, pray for her, cherish her, love her, support her financially, make her feel like your woman! God bless you and your marriages.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Quick ejaculation and weak erection has led to broken homes and cheating among couples. Congratulations if you are seeing this post because you are about to be free from quick ejaculation and weak erection embarrassment. Take a step today, call or WhatsApp 08167518212 and be free.
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Good morning beautiful people
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Call or WhatsApp 08167518212 for your orders
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Speak to me about your sex related problems. Don't die in silence. I'm ready to listen and offer you a lasting solution. Take a step today. Call or WhatsApp 08167518212 and I can assure you, you will get your confidence back
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
I'm happy my customers are testifying.
If you also want to testify, Call or WhatsApp 08167518212
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stay Long + Hard + Strong + Healthy
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Causes of Weak Erection

1. Depression
The brain is an often-overlooked erogenous zone. Sexual excitement starts in your head and works its way down. Depression can dampen your desire and can lead to erectile dysfunction. Ironically, many of the drugs used to treat depression can also suppress your sex drive and make it harder to get an erection, and they can cause a delay in your orgasm.

2. Alcohol
You might consider having a few drinks to get in the mood, but overindulging could make it harder for you to finish the act. Heavy alcohol use can interfere with erections, but the effects are usually temporary. The good news is that moderate drinking -- one or two drinks a day -- might have health benefits like reducing heart disease risks. And those risks are similar to erectile dysfunction risks.

3. Stress
It's not easy to get in the mood when you're overwhelmed by responsibilities at work and home. Stress can take its toll on many different parts of your body, including your penis. Deal with stress by making lifestyle changes that promote well-being and relaxation, such as exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, and seeking professional help when appropriate.

4. Anger
Anger can make the blood rush to your face, but not to the one place you need it when you want to have sex. It's not easy to feel romantic when you're raging, whether your anger is directed at your partner or not. Unexpressed anger or improperly expressed anger can contribute to performance problems in the bedroom.

To the main gist, Are you experiencing Weak Erection and Premature Ejaculation? Jalin Herbal Gives you back what your stressful lifestyle takes out
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Keep your orders coming
Re: You Are So Sweet That Was Why I Didn't Last. Brother, Stop Embarrassing Yourself by UkBalesNig(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Permanent Cure For Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection,
Impotency,
Low Sperm Count,
Waist Pain
And Poor Libido in Men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Perfectly Healthy Baby Delivered Still Inside His Amniotic Sac / HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK / Turnkey Hospitals For Developing Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.