Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. (1321 Views)

Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Princevictor966(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2020
By Adekunle Oyedola.

A young PDP chieftain, Prince Victor who doubles as President COYS have set out to tour Nigeria's six geopolitical zones as the 2023 general elections draws close.

While reasons for the tour is undisclosed to the public, speculations have it that it would not be unconnected to the gearing up of the 2023 presidential elections as the party seeks to takeover from the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and return to power after losing the 2015 and 2019 elections respectively to the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).

The award winning outspoken youth of the chief opposition People Democratic Party (PDP) posted on his official Facebook handle @PrinceVictor and parts of it read,
"South-South -> Port-Harcourt
Yenegoa

South-West -> Ibadan

North-Central -> Makurdi

North-East -> Yola
Jalingo

North-West -> Gusau
Sokoto

South-East -> Enugu
Abakiliki.

It would be a wonderful tour to commence tomorrow as I have just handedover to my pragmatic and proactive vice-president.

I will then make a homecoming to rest at my country home during the Yuletide where I will seize the rare opportunity to also formally meet with Ambrose Nwaogwugwu, Prince UdoGod Agbugba, Ebube Mbah and some notable youths of our great party, PDP.

Last day in Office till 2021.

Will keep you updated!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in Advance!"

It has become certain that vocal young man is touring only the PDP controlled state as in his recent post on Facebook, made it more vivid and elaborate, he wrote "Just like i posted yesterday, I was slated to visit Abakiliki and Enugu in the south east among the six geopolitical zones I will tour.

But with the News of Ebonyi state governor set to decamp to the APC, I will be replacing Abakiliki with Umuahia.

The tour have commenced.
First leg -> P/H

Will keep you updated!"

It is believed that with youths as him getting more active in politics, there would be a power play and power shift comes 2023 as the clock ticks.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by colorsofrainbow: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Well,Joseph had a dream & it came to pass.That was in the Bible.
But bro ur own matter na naija,no be Egypt.make I no talk

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Princevictor966(m): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Well,Joseph had a dream & it came to pass.That was in the Bible.
But bro ur own matter na here,make I no talk

Explain that...

what have you assimilated from the News up there?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by thatsleepboy1: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Start from wike's office in you state so that I'll know how serious you are. Chieftain don suffer ooo. Who made you that? Iberibeism
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Moferere: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg wey the CHIEFTAIN cry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Princevictor966(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Start from wike's office in you state so that I'll know how serious you are. Chieftain don suffer ooo. Who made you that? Iberibeism

I am currently lodged at Port Harcourt as my first leg tour as rightly posited by the writer, I am slated to have a meeting with the youths today at the Rivers PDP State Secretariat.

Thank you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Princevictor966(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:
What do you assimilate by chieftain?
What is your definition of chieftain?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by MusaChukwudi: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Nairaland!!! Oh Nairaland !!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by duduade: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Who be all this hungry bonga fish people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Princevictor966(m): 12:51am On Nov 12, 2020
duduade:
Who be all this hungry bonga fish people

You don't haul invectives and disparaging words at persons capable of footing your 10 years bills, it's condescending and inconsequential!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Princevictor966(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Nairaland!!! Oh Nairaland !!!
😂😂😂
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Moferere: 1:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Princevictor966:

What do you assimilate by chieftain?
What is your definition of chieftain?

Prince Victor, all I can assimilate is that ragtag shoe on you.
Please spend your money on improving yourself instead of embarking on unnecessary tours.
Get a good job, get a working business, then enter politics.
Presently, you look hungry, more like a misfit and sincerely, I cannot trust you with my LCDA treasury, not to talk of my LGA.

Just a benign advice o
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by Whiteshield: 3:41am On Nov 12, 2020
This one that looks like a stranded masquerade. Don't go and prepare for your Junior WAEC, be begging politicians for money about in the name of tour.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by duduade: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Princevictor966:

You don't haul invectives and disparaging words at persons capable of footing your 10 years bills, it's condescending and inconsequential!

Hian

Awon Pdp wailers

After sharing in the looting of Nigerians funds with their political Godfathers
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by helinues: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2020
To start with , which state or region is he from?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by bolaayenimo: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Little wonder that female lawmaker said youths are high on drugs
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by MsAllison(f): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2020
haffaze777:

Are you tired of exposing my imaginery family pictures?grin
i don't understand bros?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2020
MsAllison:
i don't understand bros?

OK continue with your good work,the lord is your strength,we will continue praying for you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by jude79(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2020
@princevictor966 ABI na 666 , stop inhaling pit latrine to high, it's not good for health.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by 1beat(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2020
dreamer ..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Young PDP Chieftain Tours Nigeria's Six Geopolitical Zones. by MsAllison(f): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2020
haffaze777:

OK continue with your good work,the lord is your strength,we will continue praying for you.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Rivers State Governor Wike Receives Senator Orji Kalu In Govt House / Tour Of Port Harcourt Refinery: Pictures & Video / Anambra 2021: Dr.Godwin Maduka Today Picks His Gubernatorial Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.