Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals (50236 Views)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:
Pressuring a man to marry a lady is a sign that the lady is worthless!
Soon they will flood here to say some tribes are running after their girls but they are the people begging to be married. Nairaland, Twitter, now people stopping on the street, kai!
A non native with 3 children from 3 women RAN after you, you left your young boyfriend to pack into his house to turn into a 4th baby mama, who is running after who here?

@bold:

'Worthless' is too strong a word however, I agree with the sentiment.

She saw three women 'babymamaed' before her yet it was not enough to learn.

Goodluck to Chioma, I hope she goes back to school.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
But you didn't feel pressured to make her a baby mama abi cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by QuintessentialW: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
od501:

They are already married. In Igbo land, when a man pays the bride price of a girl, she automatically becomes the wife. All other thing is a mere cerebration, thus, if you don't cerebrate, the law if the land is not against you. So, officially, they are married. Na the cerebration remain, which is not a must.

He hasn't paid one single bride price. What he did was a mere introduction. Call it knocking-on-the-door if you like.

They didn't have a traditional marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Successdude(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Mad oo..He wants to turn Chioma to Lord of d rings ...Chioma should better start prayer and fasting make dat 'one day' come fast smiley..make her status no go downgrade to baby mama smiley

It has already. Girls never learn. Sex sex sex is the last point before a man shows his realness.

But trust 21st century girls : they're dumb till eternity.

And to think it's same guy pressing her breast in video you still see her as his "bride" ?

BRIDE ? A word that just pronuncing it rings a bell to ones heart. Yet they still fool around thinking they're the bride,when evidences that contravenes the expectation abound.

Who loves a loaf of bread and just presses it. If you love it you buy it ...even if you press it it's still obvious your efforts to buy it hence that's a lived bread.

But here, bread seems more valuable.

See chioma I used to value. But at a point I knew it's gone for her.

Same thing that happened to Juliet Ibrahim where iceberg was pressing her buttocks in public.

I am beginning to see that indeed girls are spoilt and like to have the sex cos it's unfathomable to think one would be seeing stuff play out and still continue in that. Cos even after this post, there's another Juliet Ibrahim or chioma coming up to face same treatment from one guy else where.

If you are a bride, he'll do everything to prove it, and including everything.

But not for these dull girls.

Just say I love you, I go marry you..... Waaaaa leg Don open.

I'm glad Sha there are still few of the girls worth the chase.

E never start to shock most females....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by harmony75: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
David I give from naw to 2021 to marry Chioma or else you will see my own pressure from here!!!

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by WrittyWritter(f): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
od501:

They are already married. In Igbo land, when a man pays the bride price of a girl, she automatically becomes the wife. All other thing is a mere cerebration, thus, if you don't cerebrate, the law if the land is not against you. So, officially, they are married. Na the cerebration remain, which is not a must.

Oh..he has paid bride price ..I didn't know oo...I don't usually follow up on dem like dat..she is his wife den...I thought it was only introduction dat dey did

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by THEMOMENT: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin grin
WrittyWritter:
Mad oo..He wants to turn Chioma to Lord of d rings ...Chioma should better start prayer and fasting make dat 'one day' come fast smiley..make her status no go downgrade to baby mama smiley
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by RosyIsBlessed: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
mastertek:
Millions of Nigeria girl want to be in Chioma shoe right now.

Don't know why people shame her, someone that's enjoy money with fame.

Naija girls will gladly drop their ring to be in her shoes

Not every Nigerian girl is like the ones close to you. Many still have dignity and respect for themselves you hear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by RosyIsBlessed: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shadysen:
see as women full this thread...Cha...women and marriage is like rice and beans.

grin
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by leaculpa: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by naija4life247: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Whiteshield:
He would marry Chioma but not anytime soon. Davido has uselessed this girl.

They better carry Chioma to Ladipo and sell her as tokunbo before Davido finally knock her engine.

No, don’t ever bring her to Ladipo, take her to Libya and sell to the Arab Slave Traders.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Feggie3: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

What do you do, a skill, service etc
Please am also interested
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by YungJo207(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Celebrity life.

Classy, trending Female high quality leather 3-in-1 handbag for your daily essential.
Price is #10k ( negotiate able )

WhatsApp/Call : 08174148706

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by 1Sharon(f): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
dominique:
I knew the love has fizzled when she celebrated her birthday this year, from that elaborate assurance birthday party to having his houseboys sing happy birthday in his compound. The difference was too much. Take heart Chioma, you're still better off than 99% of other babymamas out there begging all over social media to feed their kids. You have your ASSURANCE already, you will never lack anything in life. It is better to cry in a range rover than in a keke.

Sis, are you being sarcastic ?
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Whiteshield:
He would marry Chioma but not anytime soon. Davido has uselessed this girl.

They better carry Chioma to Ladipo and sell her as tokunbo before Davido finally knock her engine.

grin undecided
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by 1Sharon(f): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
nenyewrites:
First of all, I love Ndani TV. I don't know why. Secondly, ladies, don't think you can become the one true love of a serial baby daddy. Ciara tried this and became the fourth baby mama of future. Thank God, she knows how to pray. Baby dads have poor decision making. Save yourself the mental stress.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

'Worthless' is too strong a word however, I agree with the sentiment.

She saw three women 'babymamaed' before her yet it was not enough to learn.

Goodluck to Chioma, I hope she goes back to school.
Which school? She should have done that before fame came. Did you hear what FFK called "Unauthorized movement"? They are tamed, ignorants are just envying them.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Basher8583: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
mastertek:
Millions of Nigeria girl want to be in Chioma shoe right now.

Don't know why people shame her, someone that's enjoy money with fame.

Naija girls will gladly drop their ring to be in her shoes.

No. It's Igbo girls like Chioma that behave like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
leaculpa:

I'm not surprised a random stranger told David dt.
Na so Linda ikeji pressure her babydaddy. She posted dt she was moving to her husbands house & leaving her mansion for her parents. Dt one no gree. Dem finish dt guy on her page.

Dem don dey pressure kiddwaya to marry Erica. One igbo guy even said wtout Erica he no get standing so he must not let her go.

People u dont even know & they don't know u. Smh. what a peculiar smtin. This one too na part of community hustle? Di*k hustle.
The worst part of it is that no Igbo man is associating with the Erica due to her immorality but they are pressuring someone else. If someone else manages her now, you will see them boasting about chasing their women.
Who is pressurizing Flavour and Timaya?
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED IN MENDING THE LEAKING ROOF OF YOUR OLD DIRTY MUD HOUSE BEFORE THE RAIN COMES NEXT YEAR!!!
E pain am die, if you like type in blood, not capital letter.
No be by force to marry ashawo wen Peruzzi dey follow chop.
Make una go carry una dropout long throat.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nyanabo:

Its okay for my useless mother to be stupid and rub it on people's face grin grin
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
TheSuperb:
[s][/s]

The CEO of Igbo haters has arrived. Please step forward for your award
I don come, wia the award, truth is bitter.
Na BABA I call, if you add GIDA na you sabi.
Who mention Igbo?
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

My mama, Sharap
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vitamin17:

My mama, shut up
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chii59:

If you don't mention ibo, will you die? Grow up.
If you no quote me, you go die? Grow up!
Who mention ibo?
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Emeka71(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:
shocked

Haba!!
Chioma is really trying, so no marriage till further notice

So he was not even ready to wed Chioma.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by TecM0: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Emeka71:
So he was not even ready to wed Chioma.

Lol .. he may soon be ready
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Nyanabo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=95971560][/quote]

Oh mama's boy can't take insult. instead he went about insulting people's parents. it seems your mom didn't do her job. tell her to come learn from mine. grin
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nyanabo:

Oh mama's boy can't take insult. instead he went about insulting people's parents. Very obvious my useless mom didn't do her job.I shall tell her to come learn from yours. grin
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by chaloskyx: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
CHIOMA GUESS WHAT DAVIDO IS NEVER GOING TO MARRY YOU NO DOUBT YOU ARE PROBABLY HIS FAVORITE RIGHT NOW FOR GIVING HIM A BOY BUT YOU ARE AND WOULD ONLY BE A BABY MAMA SO AS YOU LAY YOUR BED YOU SHALL LIE ON IT ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH HIM CAUSE AM DEFINATELY SURE IT WONT LAST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture / Morenike Makun Buys A Customized Car For Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.