Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Start Making Your Christmas Clothes Now!!!! To Avoid Stories. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Start Making Your Christmas Clothes Now!!!! To Avoid Stories. (179 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Your Christmas Clothes Now!!!! To Avoid Stories. by chukycollections(m): 3:54am On Nov 12, 2020
The business of making clothes has always been hectic especially during the festive periods. It is understandable due to the increase in demand.

It is very difficult not to disappoint customers in festive periods. Last year, I tried not to disappoint my customers because I made sure I stopped receiving clothes as early as December 15th and I'm happy all my customers got their clothes before 25th, except for those that needed theirs after 25th December.

My advice is you should start making your Christmas clothes by October or November, it's cheaper now, and the price has a way of going up in the month of December. Secondly, start giving your tailors those clothes now to avoid disappointment from your tailor, due to high demands for tailored clothes in December and pressure by most people to collect their clothes before Christmas. Most of my customers last year didn't bring their clothes on time, they brought it late and was looking for express service. I turned most of them down by not taking the job.

Start making your clothes now to avoid stories that touches.

This message is from ONYEKIBE FAVOUR, CEO of chuky wears, we make customised shirts, trousers, suit, senators wears. You can reach us on 08068038062.

Don't forget to share with your family,friends and colleagues and groups to keep up the awareness. ��

(1) (Reply)

2021 Budget: Bamidele Salam Protests Against Lopsidedness Of 11 Billion Road Pro / Breaking! Ginimbi's Instruction For His Burial Attendees Before Demise / We Are Major Supplier Of Fresh And Undiluted Honey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.