Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) (72651 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Rebuke: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
no business lucrative pass church

church wey jesu xef never start nor attend nor go

I wonder why yhu haven't started one. Some of yhu just spew rubbish on nairaland like fools.....senseless people.

Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by infogenius(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
I like this kind of visit. It is a Royal visit.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by datola: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo is such a great man!

May he live long to shine for the Lord.

Greetings to the two men.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Pulpits Bandits Meets And Strategize on Their Gullable Dumb Followers

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Alaga2222(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2020
When you talk about money this are the real men of substance....Not that davido wey go dey shout 30BG upanda
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Mad people everywhere

May your frustration find healing

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by cryptotech: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2020
kicc should complete their University in osun state, and those osun bigwit pastor, like adegboye and others should follow suit.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by wakaman: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Pastor dey enjoy, my people wetin you say.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Antoeni:
Pulpits Bandits Wants Strategize on Gullable Dumb Followers

Stop wailing nobody know you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2020
So Asimolowo is older than Oyedepo, I actually thought Oyedepo is older
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Femijohn198:
I tab these blessings

Oshey tablet!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Gang of THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020
God's Generals.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Oponu, You Sound Like one of Their Dumb Blind Victims, Be Free in Jesus Name I Pray
esdeemiami:

Stop waiting nobody know you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Tithers made trillionaires

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Thief's and phuckers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2020
NICs one
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by big7: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
no business lucrative pass church

church wey jesu xef never start nor attend nor go

If e easy start your won

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2020
bligs:
Pastor na enjoyment
Iman na gbaladun
Archbishop na miliki

My brother wetin you say...... cheesy
Who says Fela wasn't a prophet smoked fake weed, plastic Chinese weed. grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2020
KICC did him well, feeding large ........ London olympics too did him very well ............................
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by adecz: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Grace everywhere...

cool cool cool cool

We thank the Almighty for their
blessed lives, but they should remember
the lives of the poor, because we don't
hear much of charitable activities.

We no see dem hand during the
darkest hours of the COVID-19 wahala.
Dunamis was very visible.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by na2016: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerian economy will never affect these ones. May God bless our hustles.
That is why you have to be sensitive about those who come to you each time with religion
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Skyfornia:
These are the real presidents....men of substance

You Sabi! The real men!
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2020
i tap from their blessongs
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Antoeni:
See dem, "Washing And Setting Pastors "

Pls go do washing and setting nah and blow everybody go celebrate you too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Omezif(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Fabulous
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Lanre0: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Politicians hide under politics to drain the people while most of these Nigeria religious leaders hide under religion to drain Nigerians dry . Some even engage in ritual killing just to be rich. May GOD safe us all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Skyfornia:
These are the real presidents....men of substance

People always have a reason to attack Nigerian preachers. One thing about most of the successful pastors in Nigeria is that they always stand out for one reason or another.

Ashimolowo and Ibiyeomie don't just preach: they teach you the Word. It's always difficult to watch their programs on TV without having the urge to worship with them because you will learn a lot from them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2020
I shook hands with pastor Mathew and had teaching from him one on one with others , when I traveled outside Nigeria but I can't in Nigeria because they will never allow you, because of how unsafe Nigeria has become and the pride that comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by 2cribz: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2020
G.o.M.
God of men.

In felas voice
Pastor na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Where whr when when when.
Popu sef dey enjoy. Darun rar rorn rorn.
My brother wetin u say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--5IlljO78
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2020
I was not Oyedepo fan before but for his tough stand against this govt of destiny destroyer and fighting for Christainity not to go into extinct in Nigeria by the plan of those demonic hell fire vigin hopeful delusion mother-f u c k e r s, I respect him. God bless sir you are not like those cowards.

Flex your life and give the sons and daughters of pardition high BP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.