Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance (861 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Ddokie: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2020
I have been following threads popping up on Nairaland where Trump is being bashed left right and center for not accepting defeat under the present circumstance, and I find it amazing.

As a lot of us follow the crowd as is usually the case without trying to form an opinion for ourselves, let it be known that the Democrats would not have conceded if the tables were turned around.

Just listen to Hilary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44AbGEHhzg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JCzg2EY6gY

To be honest, if Trump was the one projected to win, there is every likelihood that riots would have broken out in the U.S as we speak because the democrats would stop at nothing to get Trump out. They called his election a fraud and pursued the case of Russian interference for years until it met a brick wall, they impeached him based on issues that were not impeachable in themselves, and subjected the man to ridicule all through his first four years in office.

All of a sudden, they and a lot of people in our beloved Nigeria and Nairaland expect him to just concede defeat even in the face of alleged widespread election malpractice that many poll workers and observers (including a democrat) have sworn affidavits to.

Trump conceding at this point would be the most ridiculous thing anybody can do. Let the courts of their land decide. At that point, everyone can rest.

3 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Ikengawo: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2020
what curse got Nigerians this into american politics. Being stupid its clear most of you got you political education from evangelical pastors. Which is normal in you zoo ass country but you sound like an slowpoke with no electricity everywhere else
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by YoonSung59: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Nothing concern me! My problem is Nigeria not America
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2020
It’s all about a new government about to be installed right before our very eyes. An inch away to the sorrowful times. Christians, don’t be distracted.
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2020
cool
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by chatinent: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
I refuse to comment on this.
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Sultannayef: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
@OP. Please find something useful to do with your life. You’re a loafer.

How can Trump make up the 45k gap in Pennsylvania? And many other states..
Biden will be president by Jan. Nothing, absolutely nothing can stop that.

Engage your time in something productive.
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Ddokie: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Sultannayef:

How can Trump make up the 45k gap in Pennsylvania? And many other states..

Sultannayef:

I do like Trump's leadership style, mostly because we don't have leaders in Nigeria that can stand by what they say, but I most honestly don't have any major issue with Joe Biden being POTUS. I am not an American citizen, i do not live in America, and don't have any plans to live there.

This entire discourse gives us all an opportunity to have broader knowledge as people, and a more balanced approach to addressing issues.
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by MERCHANDISER: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2020
na game plan. Russia & China keeping quiet will give Trump the courage to pursue his course. This will usher in chaos in America which will give Russia the needed leverage to become the most powerful nation on earth & China will have the economic advantage. Apparently, Trump wants to be the downfall of America.
Trump will destroy America
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Ikengawo: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Russia is a 3rd world country
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Ikengawo: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2020
Ddokie:

I do like Trump's leadership style, mostly because we don't have leaders in Nigeria that can stand by what they say, but I most honestly don't have any major issue with Joe Biden being POTUS. I am not an American citizen, i do not live in America, and don't have any plans to live there.

This entire discourse gives us all an opportunity to have broader knowledge as people, and a more balanced approach to addressing issues.

Buhari stands by what he says

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by bethelofficial: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Quality Artificial Plant. Large Variety Available.
Re: Hilary Clinton: Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstance by Ddokie: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Ikengawo:

Buhari stands by what he says

Please na, let's not start. Abeg, i no want make them ban me.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Some Nato Mercenaries Foreign Fighters Running Away From Ukraine / Ukrainian official, Srhiy Batryn Detonates Grenades During Council Meeting / Breaking News: One Person Shot As Gazans Protest Against Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.