Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents (20521 Views)

Gladys, Luka Binniyat's Wife: Why My Husband Was Arrested By Kaduna Government / Army Reacts To 'alleged' Collection Of N1000 At Checkpoints By Officers / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by octembu: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
good
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Oluwanishola767(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Nice one cry cry
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Karlifate: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2020
grin grin

So, Kaduna now has "iyaloja" & "babaloja"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Yakson09: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2020
next cable kaduna people enjoy you chanjiii
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Patrioticman007(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by jansonn(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2020
The sweet thing about all this non sense el rufia is doing in Kaduna is that, na the illiterate Hausa man go suffer am pass me!! Those one whe na okada and kee rider work them sabi!!
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by sambrow(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Their problem
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
I laugh in Tokyo wink

I'm Even laughing in Swahili kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Northerners never see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by talktrue1234: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2020
The money is not much and it's not a bad move per se, na we want development na, but they too must be ready for accountability!!!

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by icuminpiss(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Even student? Make shi shi no comot for my account oh
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Barka00(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

Not bad considering the amount

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Openbusiness: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2020
If you're having a very sad day, remember that some people are living in a State whose Governor is Hell Dubai. Then you will realize you have a lot to be thankful and happy for. Thank God my Governor is Sanwo Olu grin
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by UDbester(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2020
La pay, la bend besides how do dey collect the leavy from those adult dandoko and almajarai that constitutes the largest population in kaduna?
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by ehix89(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Our reckless leaders are just something else, don't the citizens pay their tax already? it's very sad how the Nigerian government handle it's citizen, continuous and incessant choking till we have nothing left in us.

#Endsars might just be a tip of the iceberg of what is to befall the government. It hurts deeply mehn
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Ogbuu101: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2020
khalifjgusau:
The Kaduna state government should also introduce passage levy fee and be collecting N1000 only.

The state will generate huge amount daily as travellers from the North and South mostly must pass through Kaduna state...
Only those traveling from the south west to North west.
South south and South East going tomost of the North Central and north east have no business with Kaduna.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Tango123: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2020
mainman7:
As your eyes here in the States, trust me to serve you the lastest hot news fresh hot as e dey Hot!
BOMBSHELL!!! STILL ON 2020 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

CIA Homeland Security launched the largest election sting operation 6 hours ago.
Over 500 elite units moved into all ballot counting depots nationwide to stand guard over all the printed ballots.

They were ALL printed with QFS-BLOCKCHAIN (unbreakable code) Watermarks.
So far 14 million ballots have been put through a laser scanner in 5 different states and 78% have failed [NO watermarks] and 100% of these failed ballots all had Biden on them. Interesting next few days ahead.

This is the brilliance of Donald Trump and his team. They placed an ‘invisible watermark’ on ballots and told no one. Now the National Guard are going in with ‘infra red’ equipment and can easily read which ballots are real and which are fake, and they are doing a recount.

The Full Story ! From James Sheets:

The WATERMARK on the official election ballots, the original ballots are also registered on a “QFS blockchain” to prevent fraud.

12 states were “targeted!” The National Guard has been deployed to 12 states: Alabama, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Delaware, Illinois and Kentucky and they are now counting the official ballots.

The DEMS fell right into the trap of this sting operation and TRUMP has it all. This FRAUD will be exposed for the whole world to see and isn't it fancy how the amazing new Supreme Court Justice ‘Amy’ was appointed/ confirmed right before this election so that she can rightfully take care of the business of election fraud?

And as a Nigerian prophet rightfully admitted during his prophecy "Amy knows the right thing to do".

Oh I see! and this is only the beginning of the EPIC times that lie ahead.

So, did Trump win by a landslide? You will soon SEE that he did.

JournalReporters.com
Like if you suspected the incredible depth of evilness of DemonCrats even before these evidences started emerging.
True state of Election displayed in last pics.

Stop takijg panadol over US politics

Take panadol on naija issues

Even the trump u seem to be supporting called ur country a hell hole and a shithole. And he said America first. Get a life bro. Move on

Whoever wins in usa doesnt even know ur name, and u wont get anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Notatribalist(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/kaduna-commences-full-implementation-of-n1000-development-levy-in-2021/t6wsl2t.amp?__twitter_impression=true

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1231713780538307&id=270650373311324
Nigeria has made billions if not trillions of dollars, but ordinary Nigerian have benefited nothing. But the politicians have stolen all the money and yet they want the citizens to still pay more from their pocket, can it be more worse then this?well,the north think Nigeria is working hence their decision not to join Endsar and endbadgovernance movement, let them enjoy.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by robosky02(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2020
Abag watin the won develop?

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Merimental(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

very bad considering d numerous tax already imposed on citizens resident in d state.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by jesmond3945: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

money to loot
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by NOwazobia: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Elrufai and Tinubu I reject in dream not to talk of live. They must never rule this country. I forbid them for even my enemies.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Dlewisi: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Can someone hack into this governors brain. I think resetting has become necessary.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2020
khalifjgusau:
The Kaduna state government should also introduce passage levy fee and be collecting N1000 only.

The state will generate huge amount daily as travellers from the North and South mostly must pass through Kaduna state...

And what have you done to the bandits on the expressway or is it just to collect money?

2 Likes

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Zimzy(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2020
How will they be able to identify those who have paid from those who have not? Who is an adult in this case, is it all individual who 18 years of age and above or only those in the age grade who gainfully employed? How will they ensure that there's no double taxing? What will be the level of accountability on the part of the government? So many other states will copy the Kaduna template

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Omezif(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2020
#1000 is nothing if some group would not eat the money themselve.

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by RedScorpion(f): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Fresh funds to embezzle
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Coldie(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Nice move. God bless Kaduna state.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Keep The People Poor Reforms

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by 123Map(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Okay

Abeg today na my birthday

Can I get a like from you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Foor those of you ready to abuse the governor for this....consider that oil prices have been low since April 2014.

Consider that Nigeria needs oil to be at $139 per barrel...before we can HAVE a good enough budget. Oil has been below $80 since 2015.

consider that Nigeria's agro sector is not growing as well as it should...and that it isn't 1960 anymore

Consiider that the major agric sector exporters are based on large farms, and here in Nigeria, most of our farming is subsitence farming...less than 10% of our farming is large scale commercial farming.

Consider also that our tax to gdp ratio is 5.8%...compared to Ghana andSouth Africa where it is over 20%

If you want enough money in the exchequer....wes gat to pay more tax.

And we are not a rich country.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
I hope the Kaduna state government provides water and security (vigilantes) to all residents?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola / Atiku’s Running Mate: PDP Raises Panel As Wike, Okowa Lobby For VP Slot / Electoral Act Versus Supreme Court: Which One Should INEC Obey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.