Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Please What Can I Do, Should I Apply Again Immediately Or Wait Till Next Year. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Can I Do, Should I Apply Again Immediately Or Wait Till Next Year. (456 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Canada Denied Me Three Times, I’ll Never Apply Again / Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please What Can I Do, Should I Apply Again Immediately Or Wait Till Next Year. by ola0987654321: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Your application for a visit visa to the United Kingdom has been refused.
What this means for you
Any future UK visa applications you make will be considered on their individual merits,
however you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change.
In relation to this decision, there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review.
The reasons for this decision are set out on the next page.
Yours sincerely,
JW
UKVS
REASONS FOR REFUSAL NRA v 1.0
You have applied for a visa to visit the UK.
In deciding whether you meet the requirements of Appendix V: of the Immigration Rules for
visitors (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-v-visitorrules), I have considered:
 your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it
 your immigration history
The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for visitors because:
 You have applied to travel to the UK for a period of 13 days to visit your friends and
as a tourist.
 You have stated that you are employed with power company and that your total
monthly income from this employment is 118000.00 NGN (£234.31
https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/ as at 09/11/2020). I note that you have
provided employment letter, contract and a personal bank statement showing salary
payments.
 You further stated that you have an addition al income of 700000.00 NGN
(£1,389.96) per annum from your investments. However I note that you have
provided a letter confirming that between March 2020 and September 2020 you have
received 9811000.00 NGN (£19,481.30) from your tenants. This is not consistent
with your statement and I am not satisfied that the statements made in your
application form reflect your current personal circumstances regarding your
employment, occupation or income.
 Given the above I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your
visit and that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor. Your application is
therefore refused under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c).
NEXT STEPS NRA v 1.0
In relation to this decision, there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please What Can I Do, Should I Apply Again Immediately Or Wait Till Next Year. by YoonSung59: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Lets wait for the elders opinion
Re: Please What Can I Do, Should I Apply Again Immediately Or Wait Till Next Year. by justwise(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2020

(1)

Countries Nigerians Can Travel To Without COVID-19 Testing Or Quarantine / This Road Disappears Twice Daily,13 Feet Under Water(video) / Us Visa Renewal Success Chances !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.