Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum (2547 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Fastnewsnigeria: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu has Warned the President of Nigeria, President Buhari Over Biafra Referendum.

Nnamdi Kanu warned that Nigerians would consider order options to ensure secession, if Buhari refused to conduct a referendum.

In a series of tweets, the IPOB leader maintained that sovereignty is taken and not given.

According to Kanu: “Sovereignty is not given, it is taken – Atatürk of Turkey.

“Now, I say unto @NGRPresident, that if you don’t concede to a Referendum for the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, there will come a time when the indigenous peoples of #Nigeria will consider other options. #WeMove

“Separation comes with quantum benefits. Soviet Union, Ethiopia, Czechoslovakia, etc suffered when they were held in unity by force.”

He also noted that Nigeria would benefit more when there is a secession.

“But now that they are separated, the new nations prospered more than the old. #Nigeria needs to learn that separation can be beneficial to all,” he added.
READ MORE;https://fastnewsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-warns-buhari-over-biafra-referendum/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Formularcr7: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
I believe in referendum but please come back home and support.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by loveth360(f): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran,not for Kanu alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by GeneralStan(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
God bless Our Leader,
Ohamadike 1 !!!
Slayer of APC goons!
Pepper Dem!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by yarimo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
mad man come back to Nigeria and say all this rubbish angry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Afamed: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coward fugitive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Moferere: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) really need to understand what referendum means.

If referendum follows the processes that we were taught in school, I am ready for a referendum because I am sure that it won't give them Biafra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by abu12: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by southernunity: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
yarimo:
mad man come back to Nigeria and say all this rubbish angry
he was in Nigeria what did you do? click and watch this video. After watching this video and call Nnamdi kalu a coward then something is wrong with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP6CT-wESs8

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by southernunity: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Afamed:
Coward fugitive.
wo is a coward? Just watch this video

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by SMI2020: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
MT-CH-EEW
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by yarimo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
southernunity:
he was in Nigeria what did you do? click and watch this video. After watching this video and call Nnamdi kalu a coward then something is wrong with you
nobody will click that link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by YouAreFinished: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
"If Buhari refused to conduct a referendum."
So Buhari should just wake up one morning and start conducting lefelendum(as if he even has the powers to do so) because of some online noisemakers undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by HopeUzodinma: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nigeria is not working.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Ugwuoha: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
We are Biafrans.
We are unstoppable.
Chukwu-Okike-Abiama is our God.
Ours is victory.
Victory is ours!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by helinues: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Buhari or Jubril? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by gidgiddy: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
This 1914 British business organisation which Lugards girlfriend called 'Nigeria' has failed completely. Referendum is long overdue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by NNEWIsuper: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Which Buhari again.. I thought he said buhari is dead and is jubril in the beat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Thermodynamics(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
My own concern is that, why do the Yorubas feel the need to jump into any Biafra thread and start opposing and insulting Igbos on that thread, trying to let them know how impossible it is for them to achieve Biafra.

Why not just skip the thread or read and pass, what's the point of arguing with the Igbos about their own succession?
how does that concern you?
why killing yourself over Biafra matter?

I don't understand why the Yorubas cannot just mind their own business, na wa for una oh

I have nothing against the Yorubas or any other tribe and I'm from Delta State before someone will start fooling himself by calling me Igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Unik3030: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
is it jubril or Buhari?

it seems this man is confuse,he's just a clout chaser who needs attention.

Anytime he causes trouble n d trouble is about to die down he brings another one for relevance.

he's yet to finish the oyigbo issue n now it's Buhari again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Emyogalanya: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
southernunity:
my friend go and tell buhari that he is mad ~ kanu 2017. inside his country and inside his court

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Emyogalanya: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
yarimo:
nobody will click that link
Click what ? Just go and tell buhari that he is mad simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Yakson09: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
mad man. buhari or jubril el sudani?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is now a topic on its own
I love that
He is more popular than some people’s governor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Afamed: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Click what ? Just go and tell buhari that he is mad simple
Confused entity. Buhari or Jubril ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
We are ready!!

We existed before Nigeria, we shall outlive the zoo.

God bless Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warns Buhari Over Biafra Referendum by Throwback: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Thermodynamics:
My own concern is that, why do the Yorubas feel the need to jump into any Biafra thread and start opposing and insulting Igbos on that thread, trying to let them know how impossible it is for them to achieve Biafra.

Why not just skip the thread or read and pass, what's the point of arguing with the Igbos about their own succession?
how does that concern you?
why killing yourself over Biafra matter?

I don't understand why the Yorubas cannot just mind their own business, na wa for una oh

I have nothing against the Yorubas or any other tribe and I'm from Delta State before someone will start fooling himself by calling me Igbo.

That's because Kanu and his IPOB zombies courted the attention of Yorubas, always posting the derogatory statements Kanu made about the Yoruba tribe or notable Yorubas.

Now that Yorubas have given them the full attention they were courting, the instigators are wailing everywhere that Yoruba attention on their matter is too much.

Who go find trouble?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Do This With Nigerian Police? [picture] / Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria (2021 Updated) / List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.