Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics (506 Views)

I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering / Corrosion Studies Is On The Increase. See The Reasons For Corrosion / NDA Application Form For 2018 Post Graduate Studies is out.(see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nowadays, there have been an increase in the number of people admitted to study gender studies, some universities try to promote gender studies as some kind of science or some kind of field that studies the relationship between gender aka women, queer and society.

The reality is gender studies is a scam set up by marxists idealogists to blame men for every thing wrong in society.

In gender studies, they claim gender is a social construct meaning nobody is born a man or a woman, people just become either man or woman. If i might ask these people, what sort of science is this?

When you go through this so called discipline, you start seeing the agenda, the agenda isn't to educate the students but to brainwashed people with fake science that can easily be debunked in real life.

Instead of school and universities to teach important things like maths, physics and other subjects to help grow civilization they turn everything into the teaching of sexuality, how does this help humanity

1 Like

Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Pecuman: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nowadays, there have been an increase in the number of people admitted to study gender studies, some universities try to promote gender studies as some kind of science or some kind of field that studies the relationship between gender aka women, queer and society.

The reality is gender studies is a scam set up by marxists idealogists to blame men for every thing wrong in society.

In gender studies, they claim gender is a social construct meaning nobody is born a man or a woman, people just become either man or woman. If i might ask these people, what sort of science is this?

When you go through this so called discipline, you start seeing the agenda, the agenda isn't to educate the students but to brainwashed people with fake science that can easily be debunked in real life.

I mean, I agree but what does this have to do with anything happening in Nigeria?
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pecuman:

I mean, I agree but what does this have to do with anything happening in Nigeria?

It does, go look around, this is the pollution marxists bring when they want to destroy civilization
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
It's good to see people that are aware.

Nigerians are oblivious of all these leftist (modern leftist though) agenda. Their inferiority makes them accept everything from the west as if it's a revelation. Hollywood, big tech and a lot of this so called "Nigerians in the diaspora" are key in the propagation of these woke agenda in Nigeria. Do you think it was just a simple charity that Jack Dorsey donated to feminist coven?

They think the battle against Trump is just about Trump. The democrats and their agenda makes him the lesser of two evils.
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by YouAreFinished: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You smell like MagicBishop sad
You're telling Scientists what is real science or fake one
There is a difference between gender and sex by the way.
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
YouAreFinished:

There is science and pseudoscience

Know the difference, gender studies is pseudoscience

2 Likes

Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
It's good to see people that are aware.

Nigerians are oblivious of all these leftist (modern leftist though) agenda. Their inferiority makes them accept everything from the west as if it's a revelation. Hollywood, big tech and a lot of this so called "Nigerians in the diaspora" are key in the propagation of these woke agenda in Nigeria. Do you think it was just a simple charity that Jack Dorsey donated to feminist coven?

They think the battle against Trump is just about Trump. The democrats and their agenda makes him the lesser of two evils.

I too wonder about this things, i used to believe in all these nonsense until one day i sat down to think about my believe and saw that everything i used to believe was a lie, was not reality.

Most Nigerians dont think, anything they watch on tv or being taught in school especially if they study abroad, they think it is true, they never one day sit down to think about their beliefs, at the end they become useful tools to spread useless ideas
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I too wonder about this things, i used to believe in all these nonsense until one day i sat down to think about my believe and saw that everything i used to believe was a lie, was not reality.

Most Nigerians dont think, anything they watch on tv or being taught in school especially if they study abroad, they think it is true, they never one day sit down to think about their beliefs, at the end they become useful tools to spread useless ideas
Apt. The agenda is real
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by BigBabyJesus: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Look at this one.

What is gender and what is sex?

Stop buying into Jewish lies..

Sex and gender are interchangeable and is determined only by bioligy and not how a mentally disturbed person feels.

If gender is different from sex, why is there a disease known as sexual dysphoria ?

Trannies are mentally disturbed people .

Stop pandering to mad people and believing Jewish tricks .
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by BigBabyJesus: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

There is science and pseudoscience

Know the difference, gender studies is pseudoscience

Gender studies is Jewish quakery that began with the Jew Freud and Hershel

These two Jewish bastards were perverts who attempted to normalize sexual deviancy and degeneracy.

The fool you quoted will accept pedophillia and beastiality as normal when his kike masters tell him it is the new hip and woke thing to do.
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Pecuman: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
YouAreFinished:

And you talk like scientists are ever united on any issue.
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by tobechi74: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Topics like Homosexuality should be taught in gender studies. Are people born gay? I have heard of homosexual animals. Can injecting a girl with high testerone make her behave like a guy?

All these are scientific study of gender but in most universities in the country, political science and sociologist lecturers handle it not Biologist or psychologist or psychiatrist.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/
Re: Gender Studies Is Not Science But Politics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
tobechi74:
Topics like Homosexuality should be taught in gender studies. Are people born gay? I have heard of homosexual animals. Can injecting a girl with high testerone make her behave like a guy?

All these are scientific study of gender but in most universities in the country, political science and sociologist lecturers handle it not Biologist or psychologist or psychiatrist.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/

This is why Gender studies should not even be in the university at all

it does not give any knowledge

How does homosexuality and if people are born gay, help in the development of a nation

Infact, all what you have written are just pseudoscience, the Marxists agents are making sure to package this as science.

(1) (Reply)

ATBU Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form For 2021/2022 Master Programe / National Open University Help / UNIBEN Investigate All The Results Of Student Who Wore Malpracticeā€¯ Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.