Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well (513 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / The South-East Is Solidly Behind Umahi / Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by BigBabyJesus: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
This idiot hides under the cloak of opposition to advance the NWO agenda.

He once called those of us who opposed the tyrannical lockdown as ''Covidiots'' and has been a staunch apologist of Bill Gates poison vaccination program.

He called us ingrates for calling out Bill Gates horrendous history of killing, injuring and sterilizing poor people in developing countries with both his foundation and GAVI organization

To understand why this fool is staunchly pro Gates , one needs to just see how close he is to the woman at the center of all the scandals involving GAVI and the. Bill Gates foundation - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

I must also add that Reno is no longer pro Trump as being so goes against the NWO agenda and also that of his aunty Ngozi getting a shot as head of the WTO which globalists like Gates are backing her. Since Trump refused his aunty Ngozi being confirmed the idiot Reno is now backing Biden.

You see how all these hungry shameless idiots called advocates are actually all just looking for their next meal?

I can bet my life that Reno will run to accept any appointment under the same Buhari Boko govt this very minute if any was offered to him.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by W0mbRaider: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Know thine enemies

There are too many wolves in sheep clothing and a million and one Judas goats
Re: Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by helinues: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
The guy above me is the same as op.

Bitter life no be good things ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by W0mbRaider: 7:18am On Feb 11, 2021
[s]
helinues:
The guy above me is the same as op.

Bitter life no be good things ooo
[/s]

This zombie loves Bill Gates like he loves Buhari and is now supporting NgoZi.

The idiot will soon begin to clap for Reno and FFK.

Whatever zombies support know it is from hell.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by helinues: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2021
W0mbRaider:
[s][/s]

This zombie loves Bill Gates like he loves Buhari and is now supporting NgoZi.

The idiot will soon begin to clap for Reno and FFK.

Whatever zombies support know it is from hell.

Hahahahahaha. You still carry your aggressiveness enter morning...

Go and settle your misunderstanding with whoever offended you now...
Re: Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by W0mbRaider: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:

Hahahahahaha. You still carry your aggressiveness enter morning...

Go and settle your misunderstanding with whoever offended you now...

Yaribanza Mumuric bastards now loving the Jew.

Why are you yaribanzas so confused?

Now you Sunni goat fckers are like your Ipob Jew rats in bowing to Judas.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by PrinceOfLagos: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2021
Bullshit
Re: Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well by W0mbRaider: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Bullshit

Una no go hear now

Other than his bipolar anti Buhari advocacy, Reno is a committed slave to world Jewry and Zionism just like that fraud Nnamdi Kanu..

Reno is a Judas

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police Force: Typical Sars’ Operation; As Captured At Awkuzu / Umahi To Wike: Your Dictatorial Tendencies Will Destroy PDP / I'll Quit Active Politics In 2023, Ex-abia Governor, Sen. Orji Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.