Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term (54140 Views)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Leebeedo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
He probably locked his knees or is dehydrated

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
If he like make he die, na them dey support thieves in power

I only saw the jugs on that video girl
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by zionaigbokhan: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
God have mercy on the adc in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by RexTramadol1: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
The way he went down like break dance sef
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by ThatFairGuy: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Standing for so long isn't easy
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by kaludestiny10(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg make the op update us on the state of health or wellbeing of the ADC.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Flokywaya(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
ada9ja:

U no well, u just made me laf

Na real talk him da Talk
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
That shit can happen to anybody oo
I once collapsed during NYSC parade despite my six packs sadly in the presence of Fatima my crush that year undecided

5 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by RedScorpion(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coronavirus maybe responsible
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by IMASTEX: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ddokie:
If you observed properly, the governor didn't notice what happened.

When he attempted to look back, the DSS guys most probably assured him that everything was fine, and he continued. Meanwhile, that ADC might very well have died there.

Na so Nigeria dey scatter everyday, and those that surround the leaders will keep telling them that there is no problem, everything is going on well, the citizens are enjoying themselves since your administration started. And they will keep deluding themselves that they are the best the people can get as leaders.

See where we dey today.
Fact. . . .they decide who's life is valuable and not.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by naijadrivablog: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
HeadShot:
Target missed....

Oshiomole and Tinubu sef tongue tongue
Spiritual things abi?
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by AMDEPRESSED: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
What's the meaning of ADC?
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by IamAsiri: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ddokie:

When he attempted to look back, the DSS guys most probably assured him that everything was fine, and he continued. Meanwhile, that ADC might very well have died there.

Na so Nigeria dey scatter everyday, and those that surround the leaders will keep telling them that there is no problem, everything is going on well, the citizens are enjoying themselves since your administration started. And they will keep deluding themselves that they are the best the people can get as leaders.

See where we dey today.

You are so right!
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Kraytur: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
truth4ull:
Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC collapses at his swearing-in ceremony for a second term today November 12.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3BvGGM0tPQ

Shortly after he took his oath of office, Governor Obaseki took to the podium to give his speech. It was while he was giving his speech that his ADC collapsed. Other security agents rallied round to help him.

They’ll say it’s covid
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ddokie:

See where we dey today.
Inside life.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by boyjo: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
HeadShot:
Target missed....

Oshiomole and Tinubu sef tongue tongue

It was the mask he was wearing.
Mask does not allow you breathe in fresh air or oxygen but the waste; Carbon dioxide.
WARN your loved ones.

And he was the only one dutifully wearing a mask.

truth4ull
Moferere
Ddokie
OwenJesse27
SultanOfPuna
prince2pac
Zetty177x
Zulumbubii
ada9ja
Macsjebs
kilomodemoh
MarveworldNG
Gbengish
Abilistic
ecolime
nicho450
LibertyRep
priceaction
potent5
victons
jumper524
GboyegaD
emmaak2
atarapa
oluwaseyi0
Patrickyemi
Leebeedo
Theranos
zionaigbokhan
RexTramadol1
Thatfairguy
kaludestiny10
Firstorderwizard
Flokywaya
RedScorpion
naijadrivablog
IMASTEX
AMDEPRESSED
IamAsiri
Kraytur
Skankamola

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by EdiskyHarry: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
This can happen to anybody, I wish him a quick recovery.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by NOwazobia: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nothing new. More citizens have died from their maladminstration than anyone could ever imagin.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Some of these nose masks hinder the taking in of Oxygen.

He prolly has inhaled back more exhaled carbondioxide which affected blood supply to his brain and he collapsed.

There was a video of Catholic priest preaching with nose mask and all of a sudden he collapsed.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Cityqueengirl(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Was that a spiritual attached aimed at Obaseki
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
We've got blood flowing in our veins.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by UDUJ(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
That shit can happen to anybody oo
I once collapsed during NYSC parade despite my six packs sadly in the presence of Fatima my crush that year undecided

You no well at all, lmao cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Emmyj2g: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Carry me join body abeg.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Like seriously...

Ogbeni...you be real niggarr...if my Chinese huzzle pay me before on Saturday....brother..I go find you make we smoke enough weed, bang pussy and drink enough bottle

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

All Depressed Committe
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by IamAsiri: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

Aide-De-Camp
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
One fact I have learnt in life is that Life is not by Power nor by height neither is it by Rank or by Chest!

In all you Do! Stay Humble befor God Almighty..

Prayers for the young officer..

Wow you're so 'funny'

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by gsegun43: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
ecolime:

You have a point.

But let's be honest, you don't need to be told before you know if your reign is good for the people or not.

These guys ply the same bad roads as the masses, they read news, they watch TV. They canvass for votes every 4 years from cities to slums. There are feelers everywhere. The truth is wicked rulers don't just care.
Your head dey dia

grin
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Macsjebs:
Wow, must have overworked himself
Wishing him quick recovery

You cannot produce a baby in one month by impregnating nine women; even the Bible says in the mouth of two or more witnesses is a matter established. The potency of our fragrances is out of this world... Check reviews from Nairalanders on the thread on my signature, thanks
I see your comment almost every day, may God bless your hustle.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Diamondplus1805(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hope he is fine Now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.