Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? (313 Views)

Copy Dvd Files / Open SSH Config Files For MTN 0.0kb And Mpulse Data Via HTTP Injector And Kpntun / Does Anyone Know How To Crack Smile R702 4G LTE Portable Wi-fi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? by harvey121: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
I am looking for the best free DVD copy software to convert DVD files to any other video formats. I know that it is the best way to convert DVD files. What can you recommend? It will be good if the software will be free but if it costs less than 30 dollars it will be a good option too.
Re: Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? by MickzyDonald: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
It's simple Don't waste ur cash, Just copy it to your system then re-name your video using the file format you want e.g moana.mp4, moana.3pg. And so on
Re: Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? by onward4life(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
harvey121:
I am looking for the best free DVD copy software to convert DVD files to any other video formats. I know that it is the best way to convert DVD files. What can you recommend? It will be good if the software will be free but if it costs less than 30 dollars it will be a good option too.

Or download total HD video converter

From google
Re: Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? by onward4life(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
MickzyDonald:
It's simple Don't waste ur cash, Just copy it to your system then re-name your video using the file format you want e.g moana.mp4, moana.3pg. And so on

I noticed it works

But e no go mercy yu on their sizes.

Total video converter will help beat down the sizes too
Re: Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? by MickzyDonald: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
onward4life:

I noticed it works

But e no go mercy yu on their sizes.

Total video converter will help beat down the sizes too
Okay thats completely true, you can quote me if you find one also
Re: Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? by luke121john: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hi there, what's your Computer OS please? If you have a Mac computer, you can check the free DVD converters recommended in this article: https://www.apeaksoft.com/format-converter/convert-dvd-to-mp4-mac.html.

(1) (Reply)

US Military Aircraft Controlled By AI For The First Time / Did You Know What The First Computer Mouse Was Made Of? / Iphone 11 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.