Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/2020 (190 Views)

Matthew 13:11 Luke 8:10 Is The True God Partial? / IT IS TIME TO GROW UP. (1st Cor. 13:11; Heb. 5: 11-14) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2020.

THEME: SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 13/11/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the gift of children, Your heritage; to us and to the body of Christ.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to train my children in Your way, so that when they grow up, they will not depart from it, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to correct my children whenever they go wrong, so that they won't become spoilt, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I commit my children into Your hands, please, don't let anyone of them grow up to be a wayward child, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, when I shall stand before Your throne of judgement to give account of my stewardship over my children, please, don't let me be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as for me and my household, we shall keep Your law and serve You forever, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me not to abuse my children but to correct them in love, that they may be useful for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as many who are looking unto You for the fruits of the womb, in the body of Christ, please, answer them today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and bless all the fruits of the womb You have bestowed upon his family, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Is December 25 The Actual Date For Celebration Of Christ Birth / Pope Francis Gets Corona Virus Vaccine / Catholics Fighting Non Catholics As Their Enemies; Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.