Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 (2149 Views)

Do Straight Guys Like Getting Blown By Gay Guys? (watch The Video Ad Free) / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Yyyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 by kobosmart(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
How did u react when your dad approached u?
Re: 10 by laborious(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Niccur u gay!
Re: 10 by Brandonx(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
How can a gay man approach you if you don't look like one undecided. What's this one even typing.
Re: 10 by Bodyodour: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol,am 2,5,8 and 10. I don't just like them around my circle. So many have approached me in my street which made never to come out shirtless grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 by blazepascal(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
please whats the cause of someone being an homosexual, because im sure God didnt create anyone to be gay or lesbian.
Re: 10 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bodyodour:
Lol,am 2,5,8 and 10. I don't just like them around my circle. So many have approached me in my street which made never to come out shirtless grin
in how much time interval have they come to you?
how did they come to you?
and how many have come to you?
Re: 10 by Bodyodour: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
beardlessdude:
in how much time interval have they come to you?
how did they come to you?
and how many have come to you?
some came via fb,some is via street and others that I can't really remember

This chat was back then is sec school may 3 or 4 years. I can't send the full chats because its too long and disgusting sad
Re: 10 by Powerfly(f): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
kobosmart:
How did u react when your dad approached u?

The same way you reacted when your mum approached u.

1 Like

Re: 10 by Palehair: 2:41am On Nov 13, 2020
blazepascal:
please whats the cause of someone being an homosexual, because im sure God didnt create anyone to be gay or lesbian.
I love the fact that you want to know why rather than the quick trope of judgment that I noticed from most christians. You can research on your own "why". If you don't have the time, you can read Simon Levay's "gay, straight and the reason why", it really opened my eyes and showed that human sexuality is not as black and white as we think.

2 Likes

Re: 10 by Palehair: 2:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
How can a gay man approach you if you don't look like one undecided. What's this one even typing.
The top one is Nick Bayne, a man who served in the marines and now in the CIA. The second pic is Petr Hollesch, he also served in the military, there he is running the legendary Greek Spartan race, a test of strength especially for the crossfit family. Do any of them look gay to you? No but news flash, they are both gay
There's no such thing as looking "gay". Sexuality and looks are nothing alike, I've seen feminine straight men as well as masculine gay men

3 Likes

Re: 10 by blazepascal(m): 4:11am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote ?author=Palehair post=95980557]
I love the fact that you want to know why rather than the quick trope of judgment that I noticed from most christians. You can research on your own "why". If you don't have the time, you can read Simon Levay's "gay, straight and the reason why", it really opened my eyes and showed that human sexuality is not as black and white as we think.[/quote] are u straight?
Re: 10 by AgathaMoses(f): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Palehair:

The top one is Nick Bayne, a man who served in the marines and now in the CIA. The second pic is Petr Hollesch, he also served in the military, there he is running the legendary Greek Spartan race, a test of strength especially for the crossfit family. Do any of them look gay to you? No but news flash, they are both gay
There's no such thing as looking "gay". Sexuality and looks are nothing alike, I've seen feminine straight men as well as masculine gay men
are u gay 2?
Re: 10 by Palehair: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2020
AgathaMoses:

are u gay 2?
Nah, just rendering someone's comment moot

1 Like

Re: 10 by Palehair: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2020
blazepascal:
are u straight?
I have no labels. I believe sexuality is a spectrum and I lie in between. The labels are exhausting, as long as anybody above 18 bonds with me and I reciprocate, good, be it male or female or those in between

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2020
I think gays should be able to tell, which guy looks/seems gay b4 making an approach, in order to save themselves from embarassment nd unecessary exposure.

i might jxt get physical, if a particular one tries to approach me.
Re: 10 by blazepascal(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Palehair:

I have no labels. I believe sexuality is a spectrum and I lie in between. The labels are exhausting, as long as anybody above 18 bonds with me and I reciprocate, good, be it male or female or those in between
ok no qualms

1 Like

Re: 10 by Palehair: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
I think gays should be able to tell, which guy looks/seems gay b4 making an approach, in order to save themselves from embarassment nd unecessary exposure.

Which is why there should be a safe space for them. I know a cute gay guy who got physical with my female neighbor for asking him out as she's had a crush on him since the creation of time, she even offered to pay for the dinner not knowing the guy is gay due to how hypermasculine or straight passing he is although her's was leaning towards sexual assault and he has anger management issues, not a good combo. She sued him for physical assault and the case is still pending in court as we speak. It sucks to be asked out by someone you will never have feelings for
Re: 10 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
AgathaMoses:

are u gay 2?
Quote me with her number on a dead thread
Re: 10 by blazepascal(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Palehair:

hmm if you are bold enough gv me a straight answer yes\no
Re: 10 by blazepascal(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Palehair:

Re: 10 by HuntSon(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:

If you don't believe people are born gay then what other answers do you need? undecided
Re: 10 by HuntSon(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:

How do you tell that girl you're chasing ain't lesbian? None of these are written on the face. People pick wrong signals all the time.

A simple "No I'm Straight" or something is enough and you can choose the way to react if he persists.

Getting physical to me sounds like you're insecure about yourself and might take up the offer, so you hate being approached.

Imagine if a girl got physical with you cos you approached her assuming she's into men and she wasn't undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 by blazepascal(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
HuntSon:

If you don't believe people are born gay then what other answers do you need? undecided
i think anyone who is gay is possessed
Re: 10 by HuntSon(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:
i think anyone who is gay is possessed

Okay??

1 Like

Re: 10 by blazepascal(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
HuntSon:

i think people who are gay are possessed
Re: 10 by neweve: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
I believe some people are born gay. and also that everyone has a right to choose who or what they wanna 4q provided it's mutual. I'm straight I've had gay friends, I still do. I respect there choice. What I don't like is some LGBT people thinking I give 2 4qs about there sexuality. All lives mater I don't know or care if there is a straight flag so why the 4q do you have rallies and signs and shitss trying to let me know shitss I don't give 2 4qs about. All lives matter.
Re: 10 by davien(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
neweve:
I believe some people are born gay. and also that everyone has a right to choose who or what they wanna 4q provided it's mutual. I'm straight I've had gay friends, I still do. I respect there choice. What I don't like is some LGBT people thinking I give 2 4qs about there sexuality. All lives mater I don't know or care if there is a straight flag so why the 4q do you have rallies and signs and shitss trying to let me know shitss I don't give 2 4qs about. All lives matter.
If people kept quiet then ignorance will reign. It's better for them to parade their flag in a free society than to be killed off in silence.

Same way if Nigerian youths didn't protest with social media, most of the world wouldn't know the injustice happening here.

1 Like

Re: 10 by neweve: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
davien:
If people kept quiet then ignorance will reign. It's better for them to parade their flag in a free society than to be killed off in silence.

Same way if Nigerian youths didn't protest with social media, most of the world wouldn't know the injustice happening here.

Ones sexuality and a national struggle for a better Nigeria are two different things. One should be personal. In my opinion some LGBT pips act like vegans that tell you immediately you meet them that they are vegans. Lol. Like seriously I don't give 2 4qs

Another of my opinion. Most homophobes are not certain of there sexuality. They are afraid of there inner selves so they hide behind the homophobia. I.e na person way they fear say him be gay dey dey against gay. If he sure for you watin concine you.
Re: 10 by davien(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
neweve:

Ones sexuality and a national struggle for a better Nigeria are two different things. One should be personal. In my opinion some LGBT pips act like vegans that tell you immediately you meet them that they are vegans. Lol. Like seriously I don't give 2 4qs
If we are to follow your reasoning then you shouldn't be telling people here you don't care about anyone being gay but you are doing just that.

You can dislike whatever people present themselves as but hating them for it is pathetic and a waste of effort, unless you want to get violent with them it doesn't change anything.

Which is why they need to remind people they exist, same way Nigerian youths are reminding people they live in a democracy not autocracy but they keep getting governed in such manner.

The parallels are clear, let gays be gays bro.

1 Like

Re: 10 by neweve: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
davien:
If we are to follow your reasoning then you shouldn't be telling people here you don't care about anyone being gay but you are doing just that.

You can dislike whatever people present themselves as but hating them for it is pathetic and a waste of effort, unless you want to get violent with them it doesn't change anything.

Which is why they need to remind people they exist, same way Nigerian youths are reminding people they live in a democracy not autocracy but they keep getting governed in such manner.

The parallels are clear, let gays be gays bro.

I do not hate gays . Do not miss quote me.
Re: 10 by tobechi74: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:

There are so many reasons. Few are biological while the rest are societal conditioning. A Catholics seminary where there are only guys, no girl to show love to. They learn to divert their urge to the available guy. The same is applicable for prisons,unisex school and places where we sapeerate gender. Read more
https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Lesbian Girls Removing Bra In Girls Hostel Goes Viral / Dancer, Janemena And Husband, Andre Relocated Following Kpokpogri Saga. / Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.