Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! (1113 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
After generating $300,000+, NOSA NICK decided to do this�
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
1. Tell the secrets that generated him over three hundred thousand dollars in revenue doing digital content creation.
2. Give an access to Astalavee, an application that helps you with the marketing of your products.
3. Give a direct access to his personal and private number so you can have mentorship access for further clarifications on DCC
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
4. Give you the scripts to creating your own digital content and making hot dollars from them even if you're just starting out with no knowledge in the industry.
5. The blueprint to making 30,000 NGN daily from creating digital contents.
6. His two viral marketing ebooks (worth over 25,000 NGN combined) that shows you exactly what to do with your ads and how to leverage WhatsApp and make your first million naira within a month�(he made his in a week!!!�)
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
6. Plus, there are several bonuses too that my mouth are too watery to calm down and name.

And while he mentors folks on just DCC for 100,000+NGN, he is giving you all these, including the mentorship, for a price way below half of the mentorship alone.

And the offer is open to just fifty people
Check to see if there are still slots for you here�
http://www.nosanick.com/dcc/content.php?ref=346
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
I don't know how cheap or expensive it's gonna be to you at the moment but it's sad to bring it to you guys notice that itll only get more expensive if it'll even exist for long
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
When I say it'll only get more expensive, I mean I'm dollars. Nigerian Naira to Dollar exchange rate will also probably continue to get higher always. Therfore, be smart and make a move as soon as you can.
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
I can only pray that you guys keep on doubting

Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
4digit:
When I say it'll only get more expensive, I mean in dollars. Nigerian Naira to Dollar exchange rate will also probably continue to get higher always. Therfore, be smart and make a move as soon as you can.
Omoh grin
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala for broke bois like us
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shanklee:
Wahala for broke bois like us
Even if you're broke, try to be smart. You can just contribute with your guys and pay for the stuff.
I made a similar decision a year ago and l gain from it every single day.
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
4digit:

Even if you're broke, try to be smart. You can just contribute with your guys and pay for the stuff.

There is only one way to know this is genuine.

Do giveaway for maybe 10 people... It will be just a tiny drop in a bucket of over 25million Naira

If I am among... I can share the testimony
sterling bank 0072053910
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
BLUELemon:

There is only one way to know this is genuine.

Do giveaway for maybe 10 people... It will be just a tiny drop in a bucket of over 25million Naira
Once I do that, it'll make people feel relaxed. They won't strive to make money on their own and they'll keep on searching for giveaways and giveaways can't be available always so I'll advise you to register. After doing so, you can display how wicked you are by distracting people with giveaways so that they won't know how you make money and they won't try to be financially independent.
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Misyarn: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
4digit:

Once I do that, it'll make people feel relaxed. They won't strive to make money on their own and they'll keep on searching for giveaways and giveaways can't be available always so I'll advise you to register. After doing so, you can display how wicked you are by distracting people with giveaways so that they won't know how you make money and they won't try to be financially independent.
Feel free to wicked us...

3 Likes

Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Samueltemi337(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lies
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by mhiztalee(m): 1:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle...baba wan use is cash out... Abeg buy HDD for me bros.. Thank you
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2020
4digit:
After generating $300,000+, NOSA NICK decided to do this�

Oga, do giveaway first. grin
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Organs(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2020
4digit:

Imagine someone that is not responsible enough to have a moniker that is up to 1 year old is using moniker opened today to market ponzi scheme and saying "believe me" thunder fire your whole generation. Ole!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Invest for us, once the money comes collect 60, we collect 40.

1 Like

Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Okay. I'm not pleading that anyone registers. This same guy charges a million for mentorship deals and he is no doing the same thing for a cheaper price. I'm only sharing an affiliate link and I'm not in charge.
Samueltemi337:
Lies
Misyarn:

Feel free to wicked us...
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Organs:

Imagine someone that is not responsible enough to have a moniker that is up to 1 year old is using moniker opened today to market ponzi scheme and saying "believe me" thunder fire your whole generation. Ole!
It's not a Ponzi scheme but mentorship program. Try to read all I wrote.
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Organs(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
4digit:

It's not a Ponzi scheme but mentorship program. Try to read all I wrote.

Bros, someday, you will have to pay for defrauding people. Get ready, no matter long, you will pay for all your evil.
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 4digit: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Organs:

Bros, someday, you will have to pay for defrauding people. Get ready, no matter long, you will pay for all your evil.
It's funny that I've defrauded you, your family member or anyone you know but you made a bold decision to accuse me of defrauding people. It even funnier that you said this without checking the link. I'm really impressed by the way you think sir.
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by VicM6: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gbam, high table people don talk.... Do give away or perhabs, lend me 30k after a month of making my millions enh, i will pay u back.
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by Organs(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
4digit:

It's funny that I've defrauded you, your family member or anyone you know but you made a bold decision to accuse me of defrauding people. It even funnier that you said this without checking the link. I'm really impressed by the way you think sir.

Bros, you opened a moniker yesterday - 11/13/2020. You are persuading people to go invest money on a link to get mega returns. How else do you want me to define you?
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by toughgray(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2021
this is just so funny how dumb nigerians could be, i have been following nosa nic sine 2019
and i have proof to testify all these are real

if you trust, its good for you
and if you beleive its scam, no big deal
no one is forcing you anyways
Re: You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! by 2shaw: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
U see from page 1 to 100 is filled with scammers i used to edit templates that year,edit pdf,you are a dull scammer

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill / My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge / Best I See, I Saw, Challenge On Tiktok (I see snake Agwo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.