Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death (59641 Views)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by enshi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
hgfebcu
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
obonujoker:
No man lives forever... Better to be at peace with God ...

RIP General

Point of correction, he was never a general but a Flying Lieutenant
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
I so much like him,does he have a son? rest in peace Sir
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Grandmeister(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Was she immune to COVID-19? No mask no social distancing? If you don’t read the news you’re uninformed but if you read the news you get misinformed! Either way you will only get the version of ‘truth’ they want you to get.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mikehot:
Guy man

Up there with Mandela for me as men who shaped their countries

Men who positively shaped their countries... he killed people, and I wonder how Ghana stayed peaceful in the aftermath.
Buhari too is shaping Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by abah001: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
This are men that shaped there country to what is today. They will always be remember for good. Not the bunch of foolish, greedy leaders we have in Nigeria. That are dictators and are remembered for bad
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
abah001:
This are men that shaped there country to what is today. They will always be remember for good. Not the bunch of foolish, greedy leaders we have in Nigeria. That are dictators and are remembered for bad

Shaped what exactly.

Is Ghana better than Nigeria?
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by tutudesz: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
peacekante:
Rip hero

Your legacy will remain forever in Africa. You were tough, but your toughness was for the betterment of mankind. Seeing you Controlling Traffic on this video was a testament to the fact that you are a tough humble man. Rip sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbOrp8Dftxw
But Nigerians will insult governor's and politicans controlling traffic has sabisabi

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by ipobarecriminals: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
sad Everything nah Covid.Useless pipu with their Scam
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Kaiser20: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
pozehnani:
The only Ghanaian man that is fair and handsome.

RIP.
Na so.to see a handsome ghana man nobe here.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by drtee247(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
I am just here for Righteousness89’s comment dazzol... RIP JK Rollings
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by RandomAfrican1: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
rattlesnake:
Time...remember when jerry was just a young man in his 20s

How old are you sir?
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by RandomAfrican1: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
I so much like him,does he have a son? rest in peace Sir

He's unavailable.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by able20(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shaped what exactly.

Is Ghana better than Nigeria?
You compare Nigeria with South Africa, Egypt, but not Ghana.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by sonofanarchy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
tutudesz:

But Nigerians will insult governor's and politicans controlling traffic has sabisabi
you sef, use your eye spot the difference na..
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Onlinebar: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
But Nigeria keeps voting satanists as leaders

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Donedeal1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Adieu Africa hero.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Reference(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Images, video or whatever is not in good taste. The persons involved donot reflect the seriousness of the situation nor the honour of the person involved. Quite senseless and distasteful if you ask me. As if he"s being toyed with.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Dailyhappenings: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
I just love this man so much. His last message he dropped before he died is one to look into on justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKF3rm5HsCE

He is one of the best Presidents any African nation can have.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought they said it is Covid -19, what I'd that mgbeke doing their with a smile, is she enjoying the covid?

And not even wearing a mask tongue
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by SAMBARRY: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
gwariman007:
Rest well correct Man.
wish you were a Nigerian.

We move...anyhow sha.
God nor go shame us las las.
if he was Nigerian he will have been assassinated.dele Giwa,kensarowiwa etc no do pass this before them kill am

That DJ girl who lived streamed the endsars had to run to Canada if not them for assassinate am

The psychopaths and psychos in Nigeria are more than the sane people.

Count how many good leaders remain for nigeria.i no sure e reach 10
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by LordReed(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Valar Morgulis

RIP
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by DonTattaglia: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Rest in peace niggarrrr
So obvious he was a real niggarrrr

You are not a real niggarr...you were supposed to say you better be at peace with your bottles and weed before you die...because no matter knows tomorrow
To all my real niggarrrrs...live your life and enjoy it...smoke your weed, bang enough pussy and drink enough bottles be cause tomorrow is not guaranteed

This is all u seem to know in life. I hope this is all what your children will do all their life..
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by ipobarecriminals: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
sad E get why our own dey do one kind like dat
tutudesz:

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by BEEFIE: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought they said it is Covid -19, what I'd that mgbeke doing their with a smile, is she enjoying the covid?
she is sucking his dicck
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by bizzibodi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oh why JJR why not IBB? cry cry cry
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by friday2011(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
rattlesnake:
Time...remember when jerry was just a young man in his 20s

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Shaev7(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Who can we celebrate in Nigeria? All eye service leaders...
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by janvier27(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
He died in a hospital in Accra, not Germany or UK or Dubai or India. RIP, great leader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.