Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days (1432 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / There Is No Black Jesus / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
The Black Jesus Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:23-24, 28 (KJV)

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I had this revelation via a dream last night. It was the third dream i've had concerning the last days my whole life. The first one was on the 19th of July this year, so all three of them have come within the last five months of my life to show how close we are to the final hour.

This first two had to do with the rapture, but this one had the trappings of the tribulation period Jesus talked about.

I can't remember everything but i was held hostage twice. After escaping the first one, I found myself in the hall of a hotel where many were gathered. All of a sudden some men came with weapons and held us hostage. And I tried escaping and went out of the hall through a door, but while i was still trying to find my way out, I noticed that the whole hotel had been taken over by the same men.

So there was not much I could do, and I also realized that I couldn't get anything from the hotel like food because the people working for the hotel seemed to have been bought over by the men. And If I could remember correctly, it required some compromise for someone to get anything from them or for them to do any favors for anyone.

I also noticed that they couldn't hurt me, but they were following me and tracking my every move.

Then somehow I found myself in a building like that of a church, and saw a black man dressed up in something like the royal attire similar to that of the Romans or Egyptians.

I thought he was the leader of the church, but then I heard him say, "I am Jesus", And I was like "what?" And he said it again but I wasn't convinced at all.

Hence I began to ask him some questions, like "Were you the one that did this?" "Were you the one that did that?" "Were you the one that died for our sins, because that's my Jesus and he's the one i want to meet?"

Though the questions seemed very basic and harmless, I noticed that they seem to humiliate and distressed him beyond measure to the point that he just couldn't cope anymore and immediately transformed back to his real form, and then began to shamefully retreat into a hole inside the ground perhaps where he came from.

On his way down, he said, "please give him his Jesus oh..." and it was while I stood and waited to see the real Jesus that I woke up from the dream.
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2020
My interpretation of the dream is that it was an illustration of what would happen during the great tribulation. And that the hostage situation and the taking over of the hotel was the illustration of when the Antichrist had taken over and began to rule the world. It was the beginning of the new world order.

The inability for me to get food from the attendants in the hotel because I didn't compromise or yield myself to the authority, was an illustration of not being able to get anything or one's basic needs without the mark of the beast, 666.

The black man I saw that told me he was Jesus was an illustration of the false Christs that Jesus said would arise in the last days and would deceive many.

I believe that it was also a revelation that there would be a black Jesus among the false Christs. And he would deceive a lot of black people and make them to believe he's Christ.

You would be able to see that the way was being prepared for the "black Jesus" by some either unknowingly or knowingly, including some here in NL. It's because we are in the last days, and the black Jesus is one of the false Christs that would arise and deceive many as Jesus said.

I always knew it was a satanic agenda that some were being used to perpetuate. From the Jews being black, it's now led to Jesus being black regardless of how unfounded and glaringly false the idea is.

And as you can see, some are already falling for the scam which is targeted at the black race and specifically devised by the devil to appeal to their racial sentiments.

Remember I revealed to you here in NL that the so-called "black Jesus" is going to be one the false Christs that Jesus talked about, so ensure that you don't fall for that Satanic scam.

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:27 (KJV)

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:29-30 (KJV)

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

God bless.
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by MuttleyLaff: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
donnie, eplanning, letu, khia et cetera
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by khia: 4:12am On Nov 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Revelations chapter 1: verses 14-15

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2020
You have finished hallucinating about white Jesus ókwea?

Your frustration has just started.

Every tree, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be uprooted. -Matthew 15:13

1 Share

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2020
The judgement you are afraid of is coming for you. LIARS

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2020
khia:

He had wooly (afro/negro) hair and skin the colour of bunt brass.

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2020
^^^^^Some of those preparing the way for the "black Jesus", one of the false Christs Jesus warned us about that would arise in these last days are already here on this thread.

It's a satanic agenda to appeal to the racial sentiments of blacks, so do not fall for it otherwise you'd forever regret it.

Something you should understand is that the devil is very clever, he knows best how to lie because lies is his own invention. That's how he was able to convince man in the beginning to disobey God's Word despite that the Truth was glaring.

That's how he's been able to sell the lie about "Jesus and Mary Magdalene", "Jesus being gay" and so on and so forth.

Do not expect him to come and just tell you this plainly this is a lie because it would be hard for you to believe it.

He instead would try to package the lie in a way that it would seem so real and credible. He could use instances in the Bible, fabricate images and so on to serve as evidence, and make it seem so real even though it's a lie.

That's how he also sold the lie about evolution. He's that good in presenting lies as the Truth.

But regardless the wise never fall for his lies, because they know the Truth so there's nothing he can do to deceive them.

Your reaction to his lies, proves if you're wise or not.

So take heed.

God bless.
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by infini771: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Some of those preparing the way for the "black Jesus", one of the false Christs Jesus warned us about that would arise in these last days are already here.

It's a satanic agenda to appeal to the racial sentiments of blacks, so do not fall for it otherwise you'd forever regret it.

God bless.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by MuttleyLaff: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

khia:
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
Your point here Revelation 1:14-15 is what?

donnie:
He had wooly (afro/negro) hair and skin the colour of bunt brass.
[img]https://s8/images/FakeJesus.jpg[/img]

Our dear khia and donnie, where in Revelation 1:14-15, is there any mention of the body, talkless the skin colour of Yahusha Ha Mashiach please, hmm?

donnie, looking at your attached picture above or below, having the head a pitch black, how come you depict His head as pitch black when Revelation 1:14, actually states that His head and His hair were white, huh and not black head, as you have with your posted picture falsely portrayed, hmm?

1/ Do you properly and correctly understand the significant meaning of "white" as is used in Revelation 1:14?
2/ Please khia and donnie paste here photo examples of "burnished bronze" that without any reference to the body, only the feet was described to look like
3/ What the difference between "His feet were like burnished bronze" and "His feet were burnished bronze"

cc: OkCornel, nsiba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Our dear khia and donnie, where in Revelation 1:14-15, is there any mention of the body, talkless the skin colour of Yahusha Ha Mashiach please, hmm?

donnie, looking at your attached picture above or below, having the head a pitch black, how come you depict His head as pitch black when Revelation 1:14, actually states that His head and His hair were white, huh and not black as you have falsely portrayed, hmm?

1/ Do you properly and correctly understand the significant meaning of "white" as is used in Revelation 1:14?
2/ Please khia and donnie paste here photo examples of "burnished bronze" that without any reference to the body, only the feet was described to look like
3/ What the difference between "His feet were like burnished bronze" and "His feet were burnished bronze"

Daniel 10:5-6
[5]Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
[6]His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
jesusjnr2020:
The Black Jesus Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:23-24, 28 (KJV)

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by BlueAngel444: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
My interpretation of the dream is
I believe that it was also a revelation that there would be a black Jesus among the false Christs. And he would deceive a lot of black people and make them to believe he's Christ.

You would be able to see that the way was being prepared for the "black Jesus" by some either unknowingly or knowingly, including some here in NL. It's because we are in the last days, and the black Jesus is one of the false Christs that would arise and deceive many as Jesus said.

I always knew it was a satanic agenda that some were being used to perpetuate.

Can it be a revelation if you always knew tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by BlueAngel444: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Something you should understand is that the devil is very clever, he knows best how to lie because lies is his own invention. That's how he was able to convince man in the beginning to disobey God's Word despite that the Truth was glaring.

Do not expect him to come and just tell you this plainly this is a lie because it would be hard for you to believe it.

He instead would try to package the lie in a way that it would seem so real and credible. He could use instances in the Bible, fabricate images and so on to serve as evidence, and make it seem so real even though it's a lie.

That's how he also sold the lie about evolution. He's that good in presenting lies as the Truth.

this explains your dream in simple terms grin
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
From #BlackLivesMatter to #BlackJesusMatters

https://www.nairaland.com/6255596/black-lives-matter-being-used#96024201

You're a bloody liar.
My MESSAGE was already well known on Nairaland before BLM came up.
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2020
donnie:

You're a bloody liar.
My MESSAGE was already well known on Nairaland before BLM came up.
I don't understand. Who's speaking about Nairaland?

You highly overrate yourself. We're talking about being global here. That's what the BLM was which you of course aren't. So if they (the devil and his agents) wanted to rely on just your reach, they wouldn't be able to achieve much.

By the way, the message is not yours but that of the devil. It's been on long before you began preaching it, so you're just a beginner in that field.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
[s]I don't understand. Who's speaking about Nairaland?

You highly overrate yourself. We're talking about being global here. That's what the BLM was which you of course aren't. So if they (the devil and his agents) wanted to rely on just your reach, they wouldn't be able to achieve much.

By the way, the message is not yours but that of the devil. It's been on long before you began preaching it, so you're just a beginner in that field[/s].

Of course it didn't originate from me. It's the message that I bear, that's why I called it my message. It's been preached for centuries before I was born. It is even more widely known outside Nigeria.

jesusjnr2020 post=96024341[b:
]From #BlackLivesMatter to #BlackJesusMatters[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/6255596/black-lives-matter-being-used#96024201

You implied that BLM gave birth to black Jesus teaching and that's a lie. You're a terrible liar.
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by Image123(m): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

donnie, looking at your attached picture above or below, having the head a pitch black, how come you depict His head as pitch black when Revelation 1:14, actually states that His head and His hair were white, huh and not black head, as you have with your posted picture falsely portrayed, hmm?

cc: OkCornel, nsiba

Jesussssssssss, na Jesus be this? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by DropsMic(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Who will save the Black man

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by AntiChristian: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:

Of course it didn't originate from me. It's the message that I bear, that's why I called it my message. It's been preached for centuries before I was born. It is even more widely known outside Nigeria.

You implied that BLM gave birth to black Jesus teaching and that's a lie. You're a terrible liar.
Imagine that I'm a terrible liar because you misinterpreted what I said to mean something else.

It's becoming well obvious that the extent of your desperation to present your false idea as the Truth is impeding your good judgment.

BLW being used to "Pave the way" for your black false black-christ, doesn't imply that BLW first sold the idea, but that it was used to help bring the idea into fruition

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Imagine that I'm a terrible liar because you misinterpreted what I said to mean something else.

It's becoming well obvious that the extent of your desperation to present your false idea as the Truth is impeding your good judgment.

BLW being used to "Pave the way" for your black false black-christ, doesn't imply that BLW first sold the idea, but that it was used to help bring the idea into fruition

Speaking like someone who's high on drugs. undecided What is BLW?

That you only saw my posts after BLM doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. We've been at this here on NL ever since last year. Exposing lies and awakeing the children of ISOLELE.

BLM didn't pave no way for nothing. If anything, they have been a disservice to the true awakening and only serve to destroy the black man and the black family and I made that abundantly clear before anyone I know on NL. See old posts...

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:

Speaking like someone who's high on drugs. undecided What is BLW?

That you only saw my posts after BLM doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. We've been at this here on NL ever since last year. Exposing lies and awakeing the children of ISOLELE.

BLM didn't pave no way for nothing. If anything, they have been a disservice to the true awakeing and only serve to destroy the black man and the black family and I made that abundantly clear before anyone I know on NL. See old posts...

Lol! A typo. You should have known what I meant and that it's not your former fellowship.

I saw you posts long before BLM so don't delude yourself. BLM was hijacked to capitalize on black sentiments and make it easier for the satanic plan of your false black Jesus to come to fruition.

There are three stages in the satanic plan of the false black Christ. The first is to plant the idea in people's heads which is what the likes of you are doing. The second is to make set the stage for the coming of the false black Christ which is what the BLM was used to achieve.

The third is the final stage which is the appearance of the false black Messiah.

This mirrors the instance of the true Christ, with respect to prophecy, the coming of John the Baptist, and then that of the true Messiah. So the BLM was used to serve the purpose of John the Baptist.

Hope you now get it or do you have any questions?
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by letu(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
grin grin grin grin you're laughing grin.
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by donnie(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! A typo. You should have known what I meant and that it's not your former fellowship.

I saw you posts long before BLM so don't delude yourself. BLM was hijacked to capitalize on black sentiments and make it easier for the satanic plan of your false black Jesus to come to fruition.

There are three stages in the satanic plan of the false black Christ. The first is to plant the idea in people's heads which is what the likes of you are doing. The second is to make set the stage for the coming of the false black Christ which is what the BLM was used to achieve.

The third is the final stage which is the appearance of the false black Messiah.

This mirrors the instance of the true Christ, with respect to prophecy, the coming of John the Baptist, and then that of the true Messiah. So the BLM was used to serve the purpose of John the Baptist.

Hope you now get it or do you have any questions?

It is not "paving" any stupid way. It was set up to tarnish the awakeing of the true ISRAELITES. Just like hoodlums were sent to disrupt the #Endsars protests. But they have failed and our people called them out immediately. Only the foolish Christians among our people joined the BLM protests (as expected). undecided
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by letu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
So this is your backup, to go and call your FAMILY MEMBER OF KKK/SKIN HEAD/NEO NAZI CHRISTIAN FANATICS,
TO LEAVE THEIR SO CALLED STORMFRONT FORUM AND COME TO NAIRALAND ONLY FOR OP TO END UP DISGRACING HIM OR HERSELF grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

It is not "paving" any stupid way. It was set up to tarnish the awakeing of the true ISRAELITES. Just like hoodlums were sent to disrupt the #Endsars protests. But they have failed and our people called them out immediately. Only the foolish Christians among our people joined the BLM protests (as expected). undecided
You're so lost.

Don't worry even if you are working for the devil unknowningly, when the time comes, your eyes would clear.

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by khia: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
letu:
So this is your backup, to go and call your FAMILY MEMBER OF KKK/SKIN HEAD/NEO NAZI CHRISTIAN FANATICS,
TO LEAVE THEIR SO CALLED STORMFRONT FORUM AND COME TO NAIRALAND ONLY FOR OP TO END UP DISGRACING HIM OR HERSELF grin grin grin grin.

Those gangs you named are white.

1 Like

Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by letu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
khia:

Those gangs you named are white.
The OP can be anybody.
Re: The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days by khia: 1:40am On Nov 17, 2020
letu:
The OP can be anybody.

Yeah but you were associating me with those gangs and Storm front. Those gangs nor anyone from Storm front would admit Yahushua was Black.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Commissions RCCG Champions Cathedral-Teteenagers Church In Warri / I Saw The Sign Of His Name In The Sky / Philosophy And Evolution - What Do They Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.