Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions (342 Views)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Councillor Disappears With 30 Bags Of Rice, Beans, Millet In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions by Weirdberg1: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2020
A mother of six, Love Nwanyanwu, has petitioned the Police in Rivers State that her brother-in-law, who is the leader of Etche Legislative Assembly, Blackson Nwanyanwu, attempted to kill her.

Mrs Nwanyanwu in her petition at the Human Rights Desk of the State Police Command said Blackson and three others attempted to kill her on Sunday at Omualu, Etche. The woman with a swollen face spoke with newsmen yesterday.

She called on the law enforcement agencies to ensure that the councillor representing ward twelve in the Etche Legislative Assembly does not go unpunished.

Blackson, in a telephone conversation with the in-law’s daughter, said he had tolerated the sister-in-law for a long time. He did not say in the audio the exact thing that led to the disagreement but admitted slapping the woman.

When our correspondent contacted Mr Blackson Nwanyanwu on the matter, he replied with a text message saying, “Some of you will meet me in court”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNTsAizlmi0

Re: Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions by omodaamola: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Let's meet in court grin
Re: Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions by helinues: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2020
Na family affairs
Re: Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions by Moferere: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Sue him, drag him like a tiger generator.

I am against assault on women, irrespective of their provocations
Re: Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions by zeusdgrt(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Craze people too many
Re: Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions by Charmingrascal(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2020
We need to be carrying out sanity test on political office aspirants.
Re: Councillor Allegedly Assault Brothers Wife, Says I Don't Regret My Actions by guass(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Honourable, pls next time, when a woman provokes u quickly leave scene. It works for me

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting : You Cannot Be Under Fire And Singing- Army Denies Shooting P... / 2023: Zoning The Presidency To South-East / The Implication Of Zaria Genocide By Professor Ahmad Isah Haruna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.