Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere (958 Views)

Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix) / Possible Reasons Why Your Partner Does Not Pick Your Calls / Pick Your Favorite Doggy Style Here???? Sexy Nigerian Model Ask (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by EmekaBlue(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2020
For me when I'm depressed or in a bad mood i avoid picking most calls from friends and this is bringing issues between me and people around me.

Let's learn so some people can understand reasons and not just judge you are ignoring them. Thank you

Please Add yours.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Organsmuggler(f): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2020
I'm an introvert, i prefer texting to calling especially in public

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by YoonSung60: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2020
hmmm mist times I just prefer text to call

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by RSVP: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2020
The only reason that could make me not to pick a call is when the caller is being blacklisted by me.
Probably bcuz I've decided no to have anything to do with the person anymore.

I have adopted the habit of picking all my calls as long as I saw the phone ringing even if you left my house now and I saw your call few sec after. I will definitely pick it up.. You don't know what info they might want to share with you so you have to pick the damn call! It could be an emergency or something. Like " Guy leave that house now" " please help me do so so so asap" t could be anything!

To pick calls nah street orientation oo. To know what to say after the call picking nah another OT again, soooo you gaz pick up to know watxup.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Nahdeh: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Laziness

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by icebird25(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Nothing o...I will just be looking at the call

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2020
When I want to sleep or already asleep, it's like some peeps intentionally call at the wrong time, I cherish sleep when it comes cos I have insomnia, so what I do lately is either switch off my phone, or put it on silent.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Karlifate: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
When I want to sleep or already asleep, it's like some peeps intentionally call at the wrong time, I cherish sleep when it comes cos I have insomnia, so what I do lately is either switch off my phone, or put it on silent.
So, you have a phobia for sleep & serpents?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Depends, if the caller has a pattern of asking for favours everytime, I ignore the person.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by OLAD042(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2020
If your boss call u, no pick

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by BronzeMajik(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2020
mostly because I don't have the strength to pretend I'm interested in whatever the person is saying..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2020
I do free covid 19 monetary giveaways during the lockdown dat the "please send me this n dat" almost blew up my line...I had to start avoiding some calls even from family members!

I will now call if I see your miss call or txt messages, mostly at night.

May God bless us all abundantly!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Maybe I already know that what you wanna say is bullshit
If you Like call so tae make my phone dey hot I won't pick it grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by tobechi74: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2020
I do not like picking calls

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Urgent 2k

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by oliviacute(f): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
if I know you want to talk nonsense,it's just better I ignore

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by DonroxyII: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
OLAD042:
If your boss call u, no pick
it depends on the boss ... A boss that can't do me shingbae will be ignored .... if an unimportant person to me call me .... I will just ignore and my air flight mode button is quite close ....

different lines for different people:

work/business/ immediate family line,

extended family and "just like that friend" line ..

Work line always on
extended family and just like that fwends line can be switched off as much as I want .....

This has keep me sane for years .... no unnecessary interference.... if work line cast .... change Sim and update necessary people.
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by zed7: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Some people want to greet you everyday. Sometimes i wonder if they greet their own family that often. They will greet you 4 times in a week in preparation for the money they want to ask on the 5th day.

Some always want favours. Always asking for something and never offering something at all. I hardly pick the calls of people who fall into these categories.
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by SILENTandSMART2: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
When I'm busy wink

Expecially when I'm trying to put shumtin inside my brain, wink

smiley
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by BigDawsNet: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mostly if i'm working

My work require reasoning...

So I just like to receive voicemail.

If its urgent if pick up

If not... I call back later
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Bigdik70inch2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
oliviacute:
if I know you want to talk nonsense,it's just better I ignore

Lol...
How do u read minds.......
What if was for emergency
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Nazgul: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
pcguru1:
Depends, if the caller has a pattern of asking for favours everytime, I ignore the person.
Lol... exactly. There's some calls that once you see the caller, you already know that it's favour/money he/she wants to ask for. So I won't even bother picking.
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
When i was working with a americian company as an information manager i do pick calls alot 24/7 my phone do ring but immidiately i quit the work i dnt like answering excess calls again, infact i will be seeing your call bt i will nt pick mehn i dnt knw what's wrong with me one girl wey dey allows call me don complain tire say me i like ignoring her bla bla bla but if it's chatting or vn i no dey tire for those one.
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by paulolee(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
always pick my calls n if I don't, it depends on the caller or the reason for calling..
Re: What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin

When a strange number calls after neglecting a known number earlier

Sometimes I ignore too when smoking

(1) (Reply)

People Have Started Staring At Me Again O Because I Stopped Using Jennys Glow / See The Love Letter A Gate Man Wrote To His Female Boss / This Is Why You Are Still Broke And Will Remain Broke. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.