Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? (2127 Views)

Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by RedPhoenix: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2020
gidgiddy:
A man just gets up one morning, without any investigation, with no evidence whatsoever and no proof, he says that IPOB went about killing 6 Soldiers, 4 Policemen, burnt Police station and courts. Wike arrogated himself the role of investigator, judge, jury and executioner in a democracy. He then goes into a tirade about how IPOB is renaming places in his state, hoisting flags and annexing his state to the South East. He also goes further to insult the indigenous Igbos of Rivers state in places like Egbema, Etche and Obigbo that Rivers state has been accommodating Igbos. He then ends by inviting the security forces and the Army heeded his invitation by moving into Obigbo to kill far more people and destroyed more properties than what he initially complained about.

While most governors were trying to calm situations down from the violence of ENDSARS in their states which saw the loss of lives, protesters and security forces, only Wike went about trying to inflame the situation in his state, and he succeeded, leading to further destruction of lives and property.

Today, the political enemies of Wike are the ones cheering him for fighting IPOB and causing the destruction of his state and causing disunity in the SE/SS. Those who traditionally supported him just look at him and shake their heads because they know Wike does not know the long term implications of what he is doing.

In every situation you learn. From this, we at least kno the enemies within are

The more you people continue to peddle this nonsense, the more fury you'll ignite

Didn't you read that God. Wike presented Intel to Ohaneze and Ndigbo goes when they visited ( Possibly which he had reasons for not leaking to prime media ?)

Continue to throw around this false narratives and on one will take you seriously. Except if you mean all the Ndigbo elders that went to Rivers were fools

I hope you read up on the discovery of the armies when it went on searching activities?
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by loveth360(f): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Have you ever seen or heard any one from Niger Delta criticise or point fingers at any igbo man, privately or publicly. Or disagree in any form or pitch against any igbo. Both within and outside Niger Delta?

If there's ever such incidence in recent times, please let us know.

We will only never allow the excesses of IPOB go unchecked, regardless of solidarity. It's that clear. We don't support criminality in any form and killing spree.

If igbos were killed " first " by Fulani and IPOB killed 50,000 hausas as revenge, we will turn the other way and not bother. But to be the one that strikes first unprovoked, turning a protest against the spirit of the objective is what we'll never support

We will never be a brotherhood to tactless actions. Simple
Do you have any evidence of Ipob killing the hausa.

Why would ipob even killing hausa,what will they benefit from it.

Ipob is to big for that shit.

Remember they once lied that Ipob killed a police man with the first picture blow.

Until ipob debunk the news with second and third pics below,if people were not there when the police were acting that script,people would have believed that.

I still need evidence of Ipob killing Hausa.

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by RedPhoenix: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2020
loveth360:

Remember they once lied that Ipob killed a police man with the first picture blow.

Until ipob debunk the news with second and third pics below,if people were not there when the police were acting that script,people would have believed that.

I had persons in Oyigbo and it's environs who was keeping me informed and telling me what was happening before it even escalated and made its way to the media full scale. This is asides reportage by few individuals, even Nairalanders in Oyigbo narrating events that took place as it did

1 Like

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by vanunu: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Have you ever seen or heard any one from Niger Delta criticise or point fingers at any igbo man, privately or publicly. Or disagree in any form or pitch against any igbo. Both within and outside Niger Delta?

We will only never allow the excesses of IPOB go unchecked, regardless of solidarity. It's that clear. We don't support criminality in any form and killing spree.

If igbos were killed " first " by Fulani and IPOB killed 50,000 hausas as revenge, we will turn the other way and not bother. But to be the one that strikes first unprovoked, turning a protest against the spirit of the objective is what we'll never support

Are you not aware that during the Endsars protest, that the fulanis burnt more than two hundred cars belonging to Igbo cat dealers at APO in Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by loveth360(f): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I had persons in Oyigbo and it's environs who was keeping me informed and telling me what was happening before it even escalated and made its way to the media full scale. This is asides reportage by few individuals, even Nairalanders in Oyigbo narrating events that took place as it did
You were not present but had person reporting to you?

So your reporter couldn't send you pictures and videos of the happening.
In these days of smart phone?

Why the said Ipob are killing hausas,did your reporter tell you whether they are wearing Ipob polos and carrying biafra flags?

Do you also know during endsars protest that some yorubas and hausas fought in one of yoruba town that can't remember the name now?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by PDJT: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
omenka:
When we told them Kanu will cause immeasurable damage to the body of Ndigbo, they cursed us and called us slaves.

Everything we feared for are coming to pass.
[/s]

-Mr. Yahoo Yahoo, what did you do with the personal data of gullible people you collected from here, with the promise of finding opportunities for them?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2020
River's people must be Igbo by force and there is nothing they can do about it....

Again, Igbo always engaging their mouth rather than their brains...

How can you sit down and narrate a story that clearly shows River people's are ñot Igbo and you still want them to accept the Igbo nationality by force...

This life nor balance...

America is a nation state and Israel is a nation state, just because they share similarities in religion, does not make them the same people
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by stalingraddd(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

nice one
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by RedPhoenix: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2020
loveth360:
You were not present but had person reporting to you?

So your reporter couldn't send you pictures and videos of the happening.
In these days of smart phone?

Why the said Ipob are killing hausas,did your reporter tell you whether they are wearing Ipob polos and carrying biafra flags?

Do you also know during endsars protest that some yorubas and hausas fought in one of yoruba town that can't remember the name now?

Smiles. I had persons on ground in Oyigbo giving me updates even before you knew what transpired. Check my comments on the forum. I can beat my chest and even say I was one of the few who were attacking the forum mods for not pushing it to the front page

I don't act without detailed Intel.

Before you throw your clannish weight behind your own, do and do your findings.
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by loveth360(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Smiles. I had persons on ground in Oyigbo giving me updates even before you knew what transpired. Check my comments on the forum. I can beat my chest and even say I was one of the few who were attacking the forum mods for not pushing it to the front page

I don't act without detailed Intel.

Before you throw your clannish weight behind your own, do and do your findings.
And i asked you whether they were wearing Ipob polo with their biafra flags.

Or is it only in obigbo we have Ipob.

And the fight that happened between yorubas and hausas at the same time of the endsars,was it also Ipob fighting hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by gidgiddy: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

The more you people continue to peddle this nonsense, the more fury you'll ignite

Didn't you read that God. Wike presented Intel to Ohaneze and Ndigbo goes when they visited ( Possibly which he had reasons for not leaking to prime media ?)

Continue to throw around this false narratives and on one will take you seriously. Except if you mean all the Ndigbo elders that went to Rivers were fools

I hope you read up on the discovery of the armies when it went on searching activities?

You were there when he presented the intel? Wike has no evidence whatsoever that IPOB did the things he claimed. If he had, he would have showed it by now. The man has always hated IPOB even though the group did nothing to him. The widespread violence of ENDSARS was his perfect opportunity to go after them. With all the security challenges in Nigeria, Wike is talking about the hoisting of flag, the renaming of areas and the takeover of his state.

What is it that happend in Rivers state that did not happen in all the states in Southern Nigeria? Police stations were burnt, properties were destroyed, protesters and Policemen were killed. But Wike was the only Governor who turned his state into a war zone because of his erratic behaviour and hatred.

Very foolish man Wike is

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by mightyhazel: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2020
loveth360:
Why should Igbos bordered about what wike says,

As Ada Asaba am not bordered.

My concern is wike and his ikwere people should stop answering IGBO names,if possible they should add
Rumu in all their names.(Rumuwike,Rumubuike) it will help to distinguish them from Igbos.

And they should manufacture their own language and alphabet.

Because when they commit crimes with the Igbo names they bears,their yoruba and hausafulanis brothers won't check if they are Ikwere or Igbos.

simple..
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by RedPhoenix: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2020
loveth360:
And i asked you whether they were wearing Ipob polo with their biafra flags.

Or is it only in obigbo we have Ipob.

And the fight that happened between yorubas and hausas at the same time of the endsars,was it also Ipob fighting hausa.

Some people are so clannish, they never entertain narratives outside theirs. Today's a long day
Enjoy
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by RedPhoenix: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

You were there when he presented the intel? Wike has no evidence whatsoever that IPOB did the things he claimed. If he had, he would have showed it by now. The man has always hated IPOB even though the group did nothing to him. The widespread violence of ENDSARS was his perfect opportunity to go after them. With all the security challenges in Nigeria, Wike is talking about the hoisting of flag, the renaming of areas and the takeover of his state.

What is it that happend in Rivers state that did not happen in all the states in Southern Nigeria? Police stations were burnt, properties were destroyed, protesters and Policemen were killed. But Wike was the only Governor who turned his state into a war zone because of his erratic behaviour and hatred.

Very foolish man Wike is

Please. You people should allow vacate our territory please

Some people are so clannish, they never entertain narratives outside theirs. Today's a long day
Enjoy
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by loveth360(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Enjoy
You see! You can't answer the simple questions.

But you and your imaginary reporter have concluded that Ipob killed hausas,even without a single evidence.

No dead body.
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by mightyhazel: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2020
loveth360:

this is insightful.. I'm saving these pictures..right away
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by Akpuoru: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2020
Just to tell you how smart the Igbos are in politics, present Umahi in APC and Wike in PDP for the same elective position and see them choose Wike. They are that wonderful.
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by mightyhazel: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Please. You people should allow vacate our territory please

Enjoy
Dont try to evade those simple and very relevant questions.. were the 'attackers' wearing ipob vests and brandishing flags?

was ipob responsible for the clash somewhere in lagos between yorubas and hausa during the endsars?
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by mekysmart123: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2020
IPOB again. They have launched their media captains of war to litter cyberspace with incohorent jargons to score cheap points. Did Wike just woke up ad send soldiers to Obigbo? When your director was in his London studio inciting the youth, was he not expecting a clamp back?
When you bring in an ant infested wood, be ready to battle lizards.
We were already making progress on Igbo unity with our kins both in Rivers and Delta before IPOB came with their tactless intrusion, took over a protest that should be none of their business in the first place. You guys should take a back sit already. You are doing more harm and damages to the Igbo nation than good.
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by loveth360(f): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2020
mightyhazel:
Dont try to evade those simple and very relevant questions.. were the 'attackers' wearing ipob vests and brandishing flags?

was ipob responsible for the clash somewhere in lagos between yorubas and hausa during the endsars?
Leave that lying thing.
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by TonyeMikey: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2020
HAccord:
Fake news. Ikwerre are not Igbos. .

Obigbo people in Rivers are proper Igbos that was why Wike killed them.

Ikwerre are migrant slaves from Benin who came and borrowed Igbo words, names and customs due to the peaceful nature of Ndigbo. Ikwerres have confirmed they are not native indigenes of the area where they currently occupy, they are Bini offsprings of Iwhuruosa, an escapee Bini slave. These are truisms and factoids that they don't want to expantiate on.

Even Wike dodged that historical part when Dele asked him the question about his origin. Rather than expantiating he started shouting 'assuming I am Igbo, assuming I am Igbo!'. grin

Tell us your ethnological history, you dey shout 'I am not Igbo, but assuming I am Igbo'..... Dubious man grin grin
I wanna talk to you concerning the online deliverance. WhatsApp/call 08131340722
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by Kinematics: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Another thread for ipoo to lament.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by Olatomiwami(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2020
iboboyswag:

It is clear you didn't read the article... Your hate and disdain has led you on this path to destruction.

The question left unanswered is... Do we still have brothers in the Nigerdelta?

Foolish question, is it only Wike that makes the whole of Rivers? U are just looking for trouble, leave Wike and move on, Amaechi said he is igbo, isn't that enough for u guys?
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by Olatomiwami(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2020
loveth360:
You see! You can't answer the simple questions.

But you and your imaginary reporter have concluded that Ipob killed hausas,even without a single evidence.

No dead body.

Your hypocrite stinks to high heavens,did your sister Dj socket produce any corpses before shouting massacre all over the Internet? Now u are looking for evidences, u will wait tire.
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by owobokiri(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2020
omenka:
When we told them Kanu will cause immeasurable damage to the body of Ndigbo, they cursed us and called us slaves.

Everything we feared for are coming to pass.
This is damage? Kanu is on the right path. The real kasalaa hasn't started. As long as nigeria makes it a priority to oppress igbos, the level of agitations and confrontations will continue to escalate.. we are still at the Genesis.. we haven't even gotten to Exodus yet and you're this alarmed..?
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by omenka(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2020
owobokiri:

This is damage? Kanu is on the right path. The real kasalaa hasn't started. As long as nigeria makes it a priority to oppress igbos, the level of agitations and confrontations will continue to escalate.. we are still at the Genesis.. we haven't even gotten to Exodus yet and you're this alarmed..?
Goodluck!! cool
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by owobokiri(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2020
mekysmart123:
IPOB again. They have launched their media captains of war to litter cyberspace with incohorent jargons to score cheap points. Did Wike just woke up ad send soldiers to Obigbo? When your director was in his London studio inciting the youth, was he not expecting a clamp back?
When you bring in an ant infested wood, be ready to battle lizards.
We were already making progress on Igbo unity with our kins both in Rivers and Delta before IPOB came with their tactless intrusion, took over a protest that should be none of their business in the first place. You guys should take a back sit already. You are doing more harm and damages to the Igbo nation than good.
Which progress where you making? You are making progress with Wikevie and omehia? Two virulently anti Igbo characters? Must you renounce your rights to make peace with your tiny neighbors?
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by budusky05(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
All this rubbish posts won't change the fact that igbos are terrorist and greedy brothers.
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by jude79(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I hope you will be able to give evidence when required, this forum is not as faceless as you think, Be guided
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by Burruchaga71(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
loveth360:
Why should Igbos bordered about what wike says,

As Ada Asaba am not bordered.

My concern is wike and his ikwere people should stop answering IGBO names,if possible they should add
Rumu in all their names.(Rumuwike,Rumubuike) it will help to distinguish them from Igbos.

And they should manufacture their own language and alphabet.

Because when they commit crimes with the Igbo names they bears,their yoruba and hausafulanis brothers won't check if they are Ikwere or Igbos.

Gbam
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by Burruchaga71(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Very foolish man Wike is
Wike must surely go down
Re: Wike: Do We Still Have Brothers In Rivers? by RedPhoenix: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
jude79:

I hope you will be able to give evidence when required, this forum is not as faceless as you think, Be guided

Na so

Take your blackmail off my face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All The Tribes In Southeast Nigeria / What Lord Frederick Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo ... / Jonathan Rejects Aso Rock Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.