Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. (1123 Views)

#3 Things You Can Sell Right Now If You Need Urgent Cash / Microelectronics By Howe And Sodini Math Problem, Please Help Me, Urgently / Pre Algebra Using Order Of Operation - Problem. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by Briona(f): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Here is story for a better understanding of my dilemma.

I am a student of University of Calabar,I had to change my program from human Anatomy to public health because I couldn’t cope in human Anatomy anymore.
I was In 300 level in human Anatomy when I started the change of program and lockdown happened . I am not done processing the change of program fully.
I will have to start from 200 level in Public Health When I am done.
University of Calabar is under ASUU.
I am thinking of rewriting Jamb 2021 and applying for Delta State University. I am from Delta state and Delta state University is not under ASUU. This ASUU strike is getting too much.

Here are my questions;
What should I do?
What I Sit for the Jamb examinations?
Who has done a change of program before? How was it like? Is it still going to be smooth ride through the university?
I am scared that with this change of program I might not graduate?
I don’t know what to do? Please advise me?
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by YoonSung60: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Let's wait for the elders opinion
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by KennyWest3(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Which are you afraid?
Change of program is ok, since you would have to start afresh including your GP starting again from 0.0. So it's an avenue to make amends in your new field of study..
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by Keskyramirez: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
BRO AM A STUDENT OF CALABAR TOO , MY ADVICE FORGET THAT TRANSFER ,GO TO DELSU ,WHY? I HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS PATH TOO LAST YEAR TO BE PRICISE , IT WAS PURE PAIN I FINISHED THOUGH BUT MEHN IT WAS HELL ,I FINISHED MY OWN SOME WEEKS TO 1ST SEMESTER EXAMS
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by BusinessCity: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Briona:

I am a student of University of Calabar,I had to change my program from human Anatomy to public health because I couldn’t cope in human Anatomy anymore.
I was In 300 level in human Anatomy when I started the change of program and lockdown happened . I am not done processing the change of program fully.
I am thinking of rewriting Jamb 2021 and applying for Delta State University. I am from Delta state and Delta state University is not under ASUU. This ASUU strike is getting too much.

Here are my questions;
What should I do?
Who has done a change of program before? How was it like? Is it still going to be smooth ride through the university?

Come and join my project handling team and you will see the positives to your life

https://www.nairaland.com/6226414/work-home-remuneration-1-million
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by Dayoebe(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Changing of course here in some school is ALMOST impossible. Its very risky. You might end up losing at both end.

Sitting for another Jamb because of ASUU strike doesn't not worth it.

I will advice you sit well where you are.

Your only limitation is what you set for yourself
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by PAWG(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buy the JAMB form and take the exam, make sure you study diligently for it. It always pays to have a backup plan. As for the assurance of graduation upon changing courses, tag me when school resumes. I graduated from UNICAL and would direct you to someone in the registry to assist you with any explanations and assurances you require. Study hard, the best time to make hard choices is now that you're much younger.
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by WantsandMore: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Briona:

Here are my questions;
What should I do?
Are you dull?
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by ijoba22(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
In my own opinion, if you really like public health and you believe you can cope I will prefer the change of course, on the other hand, what course do you like to chose In Delta? Putting into consideration time, resources and what you want to do in life. Make the maximum choice sis.
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
As a Delsuite, I say

WELCOME
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by okleenG: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Finish with Anatomy which is just 4year course. What if the change of course doesn't go through? What is the gurantee that DELSU will offer you your desired course.
Re: I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
If it doesn't go through which is very unlikely, he will simply go back and continue!

okleenG:
Finish with Anatomy which is just 4year course. What if the change of course doesn't go through? What is the gurantee that DELSU will offer you your desired course.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike; ASUU Is Likely To Call Off The Strike On Tuesday. -BBC / 3 Ridiculous Reasons School Is The World's Biggest Scam / What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.