Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family (2615 Views)

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Biodun556(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2020
THIS ONE TIRE ME OOOOO!!!

HUSBAND DESTROYED WIFE'S SUPERMARKET

One Mr Sunday Nkem destroyed goods worth of millions in a mini store owned by his wife.
According to report, Mr Sunday established the Business on the wife's name with the intention of the business serving as a financial support for the family.

But reverse is the case, he complains that ever since he established the business the wife has never supported the house with profit from the business, even when the kids needs money for book or pencil she direct them to him, even if he his away the children will go to school without books until he comes back.

Things got furious when he heard the wife single handedly fund the over sea trip of her younger brother.

Out of anger he (Mr Nkem) got to the shop and started pulling down every standing product on the shelves.

Question: RIGHT or WRONG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Shadowofashadow: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2020
Ain't got nothing to say, it's married man life.

Marriage is not in my life plan **I'm sorry mom cry

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by YoonSung60: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2020
hmmm marriage is meant to be a union thing, where we got this thought of "Man is the head of the family, he should provide all needs" is what I don't know!

Oga you for do where your hand reach for the family and leave the rest. This your action will only cause more problem.

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2020
WIFE* in quote, not girlfriend. Each level has a level of sacrifice they deserve. And doing is not only for men, women should also reciprocate.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by bamvik(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2020
I always believe there are many ways to kill a rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2020
Three sides to a story, we await the wife's version, and the absolute truth.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DonBenny77(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Nice move
She would be spending some more money
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by culf: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2020
2 wrongs don't make a right.

Destroying the shop is not right at all

#Pray to marry a good wife o....

3 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by bukatyne(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2020
bamvik:
I always believe there are many ways to kill a rat.

There are my brother.

This one has killed the rat and all its generations.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by correctyourself(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Some igbo women are mostly like that, just established them you see the other side of them sooner than later, because once one person made it the whole family sees it as their birth right to tap from their financial success, putting pressure on the women to do otherwise.

With this story if i have proposed to any of them, the way i am feeling now base on this story, sure i would have immediately change my mind, and start given her excuses and find my way out, i hate things like this. nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2020
Haa

Ota aje ni man Yen ooo

What are we going to do with envious men who hate or are pained to see women prospering bayi?

How can you destroy a buisness out of bitter jealousy and still expect profit from it.daboshey da

The man wants the wife to be a brokeass like him lipsrsealed so that wama foshi yioshi
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2020
DonBenny77:
Nice move
She would be spending some more money
. Na them

So you think she won't have her own personal savings

When we say don't marry men with poverty mentality it will look like brokeshaming meanwhile men with poverty mentality want those around them to be poor

You need to see the eyeballs of a poor man when a relatively financially comfortable woman is passing by.both Don't know each other o but the vicious anger and envy that those eyes show can kill if it's possible eyes kill lipsrsealed

Broke men like hardworking Women yet they don't want them to be successful.meanwhile hardwork and success is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Women can be fraustrating atimes
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Women can be fraustrating atimes.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by peachesandroses(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Ah ah that's not wise, how can you sponsor your younger brother abroad but your own kids can't enjoy the profits too. Please while trying to punish a man, please avoid making your children pay for it in anyway and vice versa. Meanwhile there are always two sides to a story.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Psych412(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Haa

Ota aje ni man Yen ooo

What are we going to do with envious men who hate or are pained to see women prospering bayi?

How can you destroy a buisness out of bitter jealousy and still expect profit from it.daboshey da

The man wants the wife to be a brokeass like him lipsrsealed so that wama foshi yioshi
but she can use her money to sponsor her younger brother abroad, and then her own family(husband and kids) without financial support.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Psych412:
but she can use her money to sponsor her younger brother abroad, and then her own family(husband and kids) without financial support.
that is not an excuse to destroy money

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by poshestmina(f): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Even if you have to wait on your husband for every other thing ,not your children needs and minor expenses you can do without stress!!

If Oga is paying the rent ,school fees ,car maintenance ,clothings etc ...Madam can pay for DStv ,gas(Never done that personally),toys ,books , PTA funds, Christmas party payments etc

You'll not die na.

Add a little financial support to the family when you can!

I don't support the husband's destructive acts but then... bottling up so many angers can lead to a day of total madness .

Let them sort themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Mastakija(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Its not my business.
This is family matter
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Question: RIGHT or WRONG
The answer is BOTH.

Right because he established the business for his wife with the sole intent that it will be used to support the family. And since this was not happening, then logically there's no point in keeping the business.

Wrong because he didn't destroy everything properly. I can still see some goods unaffected in the photos.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by angelfallz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
crackhaus:

The answer is BOTH.

Right because he established the business for his wife with the sole intent that it will be used to support the family. And since this was not happening, then logically there's no point in keeping the business.

Wrong because he didn't destroy everything properly. I can still see some goods unaffected in the photos.

This your wrong eh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by crackhaus: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
angelfallz:

This your wrong eh! grin grin
The man nor sabi how to destroy grin

6 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Raalsalghul: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
crackhaus:

The answer is BOTH.

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by tobechi74: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Some peersins are sars
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Uyi168: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Las Las, na ogun go kill op.
angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by ImaIma1(f): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
. Na them

So you think she won't have her own personal savings

When we say don't marry men with poverty mentality it will look like brokeshaming meanwhile men with poverty mentality want those around them to be poor

You need to see the eyeballs of a poor man when a relatively financially comfortable woman is passing by.both Don't know each other o but the vicious anger and envy that those eyes show can kill if it's possible eyes kill lipsrsealed

Broke men like hardworking Women yet they don't want them to be successful.meanwhile hardwork and success is inevitable

The husband that set up the business for her doesn't speak "broke". But seriously, a woman that has the interest of her family at heart will contribute and support, at least that is why the husband set up the business for her. How can she refuse to buy basic things for her children but yet she funds an overseas trip for her brother. Is that not misplaced priority?

Women have to realise that the financial burden of a whole family could be too much for a man to handle himself. And that doesn't mean he is poor or stricken with poverty. Men need help. That is why we are the helpers.

If this story is true, then she is selfish.

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2020
crackhaus:

The answer is BOTH.

You are a very wicked man,you don't even hide it
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by ImaIma1(f): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2020
crackhaus:

The answer is BOTH.

[b]Wrong because he didn't destroy everything properly. I can still see some goods unaffected in the photos[/b].

cheesy. The bolded made me laugh out loud.

But seriously, that behaviour from the wife, if true, is very selfish and annoying. She deserves to lose her shop so that she can reorganize her priorities.

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2020
I hate women who are stingy towards their husbands and kids,then what do you live for?

1 Like

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by ImaIma1(f): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
I hate women who are stingy towards their husbands and kids,then what do you live for?

Nothing.

The husband and children's wellbeing should be her number 1 priority.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by crackhaus: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2020
ImaIma1:

cheesy. The bolded made me laugh out loud.

But seriously, that behaviour from the wife, if true, is very selfish and annoying. She deserves to lose her shop so that she can reorganize her priorities.
LOL, she should return to being a housewife.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by crackhaus: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
You are a very wicked man,you don't even hide it
I love you too...

Good morning cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A G / Wives: What will you do If you Discover Your Hubby Is Secretly Building A House / Fetal Gender Detection: Earliest Possible Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.