Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (98700 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by fk001(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Bashir El Rufai tweeted his picture and his igbo bride, while many people felicitate with him others believe it is just a political gimmick by his father towards his 2023 ambition.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1326878520203730944

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Chinkos99(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2020
FTC

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by YoonSung60: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2020
hmmm ok ooo

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2020
cool
Our In-Law Ndewooo!

Umuaka Igbo na asowa nti ...
Igbo Amaka!!!

205 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by FarahAideed: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2020
They have started

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Millimann: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Whether this is real or not, there something special about Igbo girls.

See as the boy be like stockfish

558 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Bkayyy: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2020
I'm not surprised. Even lucifer managed to have an angel girlfriend.
The truth about nature is that women are not known to be territorial which is the reason why a nation seeking to build an empire must desist from a female leader.
P.S don't even think of quoting me. Whether to concur with me, applaud, complain or insult. I don't have energy to reply anybody.

253 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
Why is this newsworthy? Yuck

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Charleys: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
H

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Finnestgreat: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2020
Booo! Nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2020
Damn bondage for that woman

242 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by HAccord: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2020
This one wey be like HIV patient. Why him no wed him hijabian girls? cheesy

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by LibertyRep: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations to them and every other people with sincere love getting married.

14 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by naija4life247: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
She soon strip herself nakked now in the name of Freedom. How do you now fuse that into Islam?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by naija4life247: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mikehot:
Damn bondage for that woman

No way can she retain her religion in that bigoted family.

No way would she not get a dose from their ethic stupidity

Is your mother going to her old Church or your father's Church?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
My northern brothers should please close their eyes before they come with religiousity .who is supplying the Palmwine.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THE BIGGOT IS THE FIRST ON THE SCENE AS USUAL.

AFTER FAILING TO INSTIGATE IGBO AND HAUSA KILLING THEMSELVES. SHAME!

THEY HATE IGBO AND YET EVERYTHING WITH IGBO IN IT IS WAT ATTRACTS THEM, IRONY OF LIFE

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by WoeBetide666: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
hammerDK:
KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THE BIGGOT IS THE FIRST ON THE SCENE AS USUAL.

AFTER FAILING TO INSTIGATE IGBO AND HAUSA KILLING THEMSELVES. SHAME!

THEY HATE IGBO AND YET EVERYTHING WITH IGBO IN IT IS WAT ATTRACTS THEM, IRONY OF LIFE

Nobody hates you. You people with your stupid victim mindset

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lies

Elrufai, if you like join your sons and go marry the whole of Igbo women, you will not smell that Aso Rock come 2023. And woe betide any Igbo that will support this charade of a union.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
ONLY IPOB MEMBERS WILL NOT LIKE THIS.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thunder from Al-shabaab in Somalia faya ya papa...! Shege

So you sabi better thing to marry Igbo Beauty but goes about making people cry all lover Kaduna with bloodshed??

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by IamWonderful: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igbos see yourself, the same person that taunted you and called you trollop

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Thunder from Al-shabaab in Somalia faya ya papa...! Shege

So you sabi better thing to marry Igbo Beauty but goes about making people cry all lover Kaduna with bloodshed??
I know a lot of them from the north and west..the truth is, nothing gives them more pride than scoring an Igbo woman for a wife. They believe her igbo genes will rub off on their children. Despite their toxicity and animosity towards igbos they desire the Igbo blood for their children. They see it as an elixir to having sense and being productive. grin

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arrewa:
OK...
This one pain you abi? You feel betrayed abi? Good.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by OfoIgbo: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
fk001:
Bashir El Rufai tweeted his picture and his igbo bride, while many people felicitate with him others believe it is just a political gimmick by his father towards his 2023 ambition.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Whoever designed her attire deserves an award.

This is probably the best Nigerian female attire I have ever seen. Marvelous work

9 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by IamWonderful: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Millimann:
Whether this is real or not, there something special about Igbo girls.

See as the boy be like stockfish
The people you detested so much are using your ladies to catch cruise, they humiliate and also marry your children

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
WoeBetide666:

Nobody hates you. You people with your stupid victim mindset
I tire o!

I have said accountless times as an igbo that has been to almost all regions of Nigeria and beyond our victims mentality is too much.

Na igbo man go first abuse you if you abuse back he will be the first to report to the whole word "See as him dey abuse me"

Abeg Happy Married Life, Bashir.

76 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nigeria Breaking News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.