Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows (1564 Views)

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by peacekante: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
When asked by Dele MOMODU If he will negotiate with IPOB, The governor of Rivers State again gave a blunt answer. "I will not"

Remember that there have been an ongoing unrest in Oyigbo Local Government where the Governor declared a curfew after IPOB members Allegedly attacked and killed security personnel and also burnt down police station in the local government.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfIWmQqnzc
Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by YoonSung60: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thus says, Wicked
Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by HAccord: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Osahon Wike, Did they beg you for negotiations before? On what grounds will they be negotiating with you? How exactly is a glorified tout like you who stumbled upon power and rode on the popularity of GEJ useful to their quest? grin

Iwhuruosa agbero, sleep don commot from ya eye today, na to dey run up and down from one media house to another to save your career remain so. Even PDP dey pray make you decamp as you wan spoil market for their strongholds. grin

Abokkis will chew you and spit you out after 2023 for demolishing their mosque and declaring Rivers a Christian state. Ndigbo will provide the spoon with which they'll use to scoop your miserable arse into their mouth. Ewu mmeh! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by osarog: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Who is that stupid man that's asking you such a stupid question ? Why would you negotiate with IPOB ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Smithkafors(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wike talks too much,even fayose knows when to keep quiet when he was a governor.He should take it easy..... Currently you are not in good terms with the Muslim in your state,federal government,former governor,your party members who will soon leave PDP for you and your citizens who you are claiming are not igbos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by IamWonderful: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Never? baby factory people right now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Redcrafton: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
IamWonderful:
Never? baby factory people right now

Skull miners right now...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by slimfit1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wike is just a governor who is not influential, he only got a vote because PDP has always hold on to that state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Biafrannuke: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
wike is a very small boy for IPOB to talk with. We know what we want and he is not even mentally fit to engage with. He is destined to be wasted by the Fulani after serving as a willing tool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by blazepascal(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
why this wike carry ipob matter for head like dis nnamdi kanu for don swear for am tire grin
Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by ashacot: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
This Wike interview with Dele Momodu make sense o grin grin grin. Plenty gbas gbas gbos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by loveth360(f): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Negotiate with Ipob on what ground.

What can wike offer Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by peacekante: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
I believe there will be little or no reconciliation between wike and IPOB members . The guy day really para no be small.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Dicktrade: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
peacekante:
When asked by Dele MOMODU If he will negotiate with IPOB, The governor of Rivers State again gave a blunt answer. "I will not"

Remember that there have been an ongoing unrest in Oyigbo Local Government where the Governor declared a curfew after IPOB members Allegedly attacked and killed security personnel and also burnt down police station in the local government.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfIWmQqnzc

Ipob are terrorists and should be crushed instead if negotiating with them. No one negotiates with terrorists

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by gidgiddy: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wike, the butcher of Obigbo

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dicktrade:

Ipob are terrorists and should be crushed instead if negotiating with them. No one negotiates with terrorists

Hmmmmmm

Your government negotiated with Boko haram, killer herdsmen and Niger Delta militants. These are armed groups that took over other people's lands, killed people and destroyed property

IPOB hasnt even done up to 1% of what they did.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Kennyprince: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
So far as Nigeria is concerned, ipob are some bunch of noise makers

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by muykem: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
You don't need to negotiate with terrorists organisation. Crush IPOB members chikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by peacekante: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dele was supposed to know the answer wike will give him when he ask him to negotiate with IPOB. That question was unexpected grin
Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Tranquill: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAccord:
Osahon Wike, Did they beg you for negotiations before? On what grounds will they be negotiating with you? How exactly is a glorified tout like you useful to their quest? grin

Iwhuruosa agbero, sleep don commot from ya eye, na to dey run up and down from one media house to another to save your career remain so. Even PDP dey pray make you decamp as you wan spoil market for their strongholds. grin

Abokkis will chew you and spit you out after 2023 for demolishing their mosque and declaring Rivers a Christian state. Ewu mmeh! grin

Bwahahaha! Ipobian munmun. Do pim in Rivers State and you will see pim pim pim.

Nuisance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by mbos: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Biafrannuke:
wike is a very small boy for IPOB to talk with. We know what we want and he is not even mentally fit to engage with. He is destined to be wasted by the Fulani after serving as a willing tool.

JUST A NOBODY FOR JUST RIVERS IPOB FAMILY ALONE............

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Burruchaga71(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Abeg who can help me with information on how to get Wike? Am ready to share the bounty on his head 70 and 30%. It's urgent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Flatinos: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Abeg who can help me with information on how to get Wike? Am ready to share the bounty on his head 70 and 30%. It's urgent.

Flatin0s and chest beating cheesy
Go government house Abi you no know say na there him dey cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Flatinos: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Flatin0s will be crying now cheesy

No negotiation with flatin0s.

Let the portoporto republic soldiers go and do their worse grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by peacekante: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Burruchaga71:

Most times we just come on social media to say things that can be harmful to our selves. You think this forum is entirely faceless. When you are fished out for this your comment you start calling dictator dictator upandan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wike is having the time of his life

Power toxic is in his system right now, he's not thinking straight!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Burruchaga71(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
peacekante:

Most times we just come on social media to say things that can be harmful to our selves. You think this forum is entirely faceless. When you are fished out for this your comment you start calling dictator dictator upandan
He MUST give account of all the people he killed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Mayng01(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
By the time they kidnap you, you will negotiate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wike is a lizard that think himself a crocodile
Ipob has fight with people greater than wike
I think wike should thread with caution
Kanu might not control ipob when they descend on him
He should just travel and expose his traveling details
We will all laugh
Modified:
A community of 10,000 people is now shouting that igbos want to claim them as their kinsmen
That’s what happen when you fail to travel
You end up thinking that the world revolve around you and your community
Where as we take the world as our village
That ,why we are everywhere,I don’t know what you think you can do for igbos ,���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by Rhapsodia: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wike the wicked, u can't help but love this man grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by HAccord: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tranquill:

Bwahahaha! Ipobian munmun. Do pim in Rivers State and you will see pim pim pim.

Nuisance.
Tuburudeen fem dia. Close ya ewedu mouth.
Re: I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows by chrisxxx(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
I hail you High Tension. If you know you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defense Minister Just Vindicated Those Asking For Restructuring And Separation / Seperation Is Not About War -aminu Sa'ad / IPOB Protests In Japan Chants British Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.